Talk about banning books

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
900x0.jpg

Go ahead, Mr. Biggles. Build stuff on city sidewalks without a permit in Orlando or Tampa or Miami Beach and see what happens.

I thought the article you linked to was about sidewalk encroachment permits but, no, it's about the Mexican cartels, the homeless, and the apocalypse.

Fucking Fox "News," I swear! :Excited6::Alarming::Excited6::Alarming::Excited6::Alarming::Excited6:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look at blurt, he just wants more children groomed to be sexual freaks like him

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
900x0.jpg

Go ahead, Mr. Biggles. Build stuff on city sidewalks without a permit in Orlando or Tampa or Miami Beach and see what happens.

I thought the article you linked to was about sidewalk encroachment permits but, no, it's about the Mexican cartels, the homeless, and the apocalypse.

Fucking Fox "News," I swear! :Excited6::Alarming::Excited6::Alarming::Excited6::Alarming::Excited6:
I generally agree though a quick walk in the Tenderloin will show you the city is letting a metric tuck ton of sidewalk encroachment going on without any official action at all. Why are they only selectively enforcing the law?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW there has been a lot of issues in S.F. with community made benches.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I generally agree though a quick walk in the Tenderloin will show you the city is letting a metric tuck ton of sidewalk encroachment going on without any official action at all. Why are they only selectively enforcing the law?
Isn't cute the way Blurt thought he was so slick and smart with that little response only to miss the boat entirely and show us what an ignorant buffoon he really is?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't cute the way Blurt thought he was so slick and smart with that little response only to miss the boat entirely and show us what an ignorant buffoon he really is?
Hit a nerve, did I?

Can't address the issue?

Put your pennies where your piehole is and set up a bench and library stand without a permit on the sidewalk where you live.

A library is a place where you can find books.

Books are rectangular paper thingies with words in them. I know they're a rare sight in Floriduh, but I'm sure you can find one if you try.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
we're living in an era in which killing children and "transitioning" the ones who are born is normal.

But praying silently in front of the places in which the children are murdered is a crime.

It shouldn't take long now.
But of course we should be banning honest hearted persons from providing free library services to impoverished neighbors

that's a permit violation!!!!!!

But let them set up a drag and how to suck pee pee show on the front steps to a school and Blurt will be fully on board

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Macron, while sporting a 200k watch, lectures the French people on how they should "sacrifice themselves more" to deal with the economic crisis

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hit a nerve, did I?

Can't address the issue?

Put your pennies where your piehole is and set up a bench and library stand without a permit on the sidewalk where you live.

A library is a place where you can find books.

Books are rectangular paper thingies with words in them. I know they're a rare sight in Floriduh, but I'm sure you can find one if you try.
Why are you ignoring my point about selective enforcement? Is it an issue you are afraid to address?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you ignoring my point about selective enforcement? Is it an issue you are afraid to address?
Because he's full of shit and has no answer

that's why I don't counter his BS with valid replies. He's not looking to have an honest discussion -- just like the rest of them this disingenuous freakshow is filled with nothing but hot air and dog shit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. Florida pisses blurt off because we protect children from mentally I’ll troons like him

Seeth, bitch

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still no response about selective enforcement, Blurt? Why is that? Cat got your tongue? To busy dilating?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blurtroon is just mad cause Florida doesn’t want kids being taught how to become perverted freakshows like him

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No doubt much like the loonytroon mass killer was upset about minors not being allowed at adult sex shows in Tennessee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A better way?

Democrats do have a long history of pushing ideology on children. They were pushing racist garbage back then and kinda still are today along with leftwing politcal stances and sexual identity politics.

I would say neither and I'm confident everyone who wants ideologies out of schools would agree. School should be about learning math, reading, science....neutral academic topics that will benefit the child.

Not adults pushing political or religious agendas.

This has gone so far that children are not even seen as human beings with their own needs. Just props for adults.

It's really sad. I'm glad I took my children out of the shit pit so they can learn and grow and develope without unhinged adults fucking with their minds.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao. Florida pisses blurt off because we protect children from mentally I’ll troons like him

Seeth, bitch

It’s where you thrive Stumpy. You fit in so perfectly. FloriDUH is full of short fat Puerto Ricans

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, please tell me what is ideological about this. Please remember most people are not autistic or obsessive compulsive about guns the way you and so many leftists are. Do you often automatically assume any other inanimate objects are "ideological"?