Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crazy. Looks like another Cabinet member bailed out. Elaine Chao. These people do not want to be associated with Trump Any longer. I’d say this speaks for itself, since Elaine is Mitches wife.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Won't happen. Pence already said he will refuse to do so.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pardon me
IJ9DzAE.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How can he be removed so Pence won't pardon him?

I vote for that.

He won't be removed and Pence won't pardon him. He may try to pardon himself but that is extremely iffy on if it would hold up in court.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How can he be removed so Pence won't pardon him?

I vote for that.

He won't be removed and Pence won't pardon him. He may try to pardon himself but that is extremely iffy on if it would hold up in court.

Pence has already demonstrated that he has no ethics when his feet are put to fire...

Nothing would surprise me with this Marxist takeover.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm fucking bored dude or dudette
fucking entertain ME !!

:IggyMcLulz:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So now that biden is officially president can we change the fucking record already?

Or do we now need to read for the remainder of our time here how Trump should be executed for going 5 miles over the speed limit or crossing the street on a red light?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So now that biden is officially president can we change the fucking record already?

Or do we now need to read for the remainder of our time here how Trump should be executed for going 5 miles over the speed limit or crossing the street on a red light?
We put up with 4+ years.
Heh

• Agree!
Reactions: Q