The Beaver Blogs

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thought I was gonna see Flynn’s beaver shot... how rude *rolls eyes*

Go have yourself another 2 boxes of cheap wine to suck down like Capri Sun, you fucking over-the-hill lush.

Stop trying to get my pussy juicy wet so you can lick it endlessly like your dog on his nuts.

Okay. So now I allegedly want to "lick your box" as well?

Apparently, BF has now turned into a swingers club for retards.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Go have yourself another 2 boxes of cheap wine to suck down like Capri Sun, you fucking over-the-hill lush.

Stop trying to get my pussy juicy wet so you can lick it endlessly like your dog on his nuts.

swingers aren’t retards... they are co-dependent sex addicts

but I’m not your unicorn, sugar dick + fake tits

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

To have sex with other promiscuous people is RETARDED.

Kinda like you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Kinda like you.

you will never taste this, Teeny

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Kinda like you.

you will never taste this, Teeny

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid bitch?

You're the one saying I want to taste you.

So you're hammered already? You drinking MD 20/20 or Hurricanes?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

So. Now I'm the "faggit?"

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

Talk to the well manicured hand!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

Like the last time I waved at you, and you waved back....

tenor.gif

Go get lynched, old yeller.

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

Nah, just get on your knees :Grin3:

Why? So, I'm eye level with your 44 double D man-breasts?

No thanks.

I bet my tits are smaller than yours :Grin3:

But your lips are bigger?

Wanna compare?

You've seen my lips. Let's see yours, Shaka.

Your lips are bigger, Queen Latifa lol.

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

You should have stayed a negro....instead of whatever that fucking is.

We know you wanna pump my shotgun :Grin3:

How come you have dirt on your face?

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Oh no.. ....Succy is off the list. Blazor is like a brother. :)

That never stopped you inbred rednecks before?

Actually, hillbillies are inbred. Not rednecks. Have you seen The Hills Have Eyes? They're from West Virginia/Virginia area in that movie. That's the "hills" or mountainous terrain. I'm from the woods/plains. Texas/South Carolina. No hills. Hahaha

How fucking stupid are you?

I can only assume you're talking about the remake?

I hate to tell you that the movie took place in New Mexico, far from the Virginia's. Another post in which you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The mutants you speak off were hit by radiation and continued living in the radiated zone while killing tourists and such.

Your assertions that there's a difference between inbred and redneck is weak at best. A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

Thats some funny shit that another country hick is calling herself better than an inbred.

I dont think you know what an actual Redneck is. Or where the term originated.
50fedc7b0b22f.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

So. Now I'm the "faggit?"

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

Talk to the well manicured hand!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

Like the last time I waved at you, and you waved back....

tenor.gif

Go get lynched, old yeller.

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

Nah, just get on your knees :Grin3:

Why? So, I'm eye level with your 44 double D man-breasts?

No thanks.

I bet my tits are smaller than yours :Grin3:

But your lips are bigger?

Wanna compare?

You've seen my lips. Let's see yours, Shaka.

Your lips are bigger, Queen Latifa lol.

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

You should have stayed a negro....instead of whatever that fucking is.

We know you wanna pump my shotgun :Grin3:

How come you have dirt on your face?

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Oh no.. ....Succy is off the list. Blazor is like a brother. :)

That never stopped you inbred rednecks before?

Actually, hillbillies are inbred. Not rednecks. Have you seen The Hills Have Eyes? They're from West Virginia/Virginia area in that movie. That's the "hills" or mountainous terrain. I'm from the woods/plains. Texas/South Carolina. No hills. Hahaha

How fucking stupid are you?

I can only assume you're talking about the remake?

I hate to tell you that the movie took place in New Mexico, far from the Virginia's. Another post in which you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The mutants you speak off were hit by radiation and continued living in the radiated zone while killing tourists and such.

Your assertions that there's a difference between inbred and redneck is weak at best. A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

Thats some funny shit that another country hick is calling herself better than an inbred.

I dont think you know what an actual Redneck is. Or where the term originated.
50fedc7b0b22f.jpg

Of course you would be the foremost expert on such matters. Imagine that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Beaver - The list of Honor
Mr. Pickles recently posted the top ten BH members. Shortly after he followed up with a list of the bottom ten members. If you understand the point of flaming then it is to piss people off via text. Actually that is hard to do without resorting to short cuts like using PI. I of course never had that problem and always looked down on people who neither had the talent to piss people off with simple text or had to run and hide as a troll to mask their weakness and non-talent asses.

So if the point is to piss people off then the list you want to be on is Mr. Pickles bottom 10 list of people he clearly has some type of grudge against. His list of top 10 was nothing more than a list of his buddies that took the time to show him a little attention since when all is said and done is what Mr. Pickles has always been after.

Take a look at his list. its very interesting.

Quote:Mr.Pickles

Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Some are born with a piping hot log of shit there instead. This thread will deal with the collective bags of unbursted puss that fill these hallowed halls with worthless, forgetful and over all insignificant words that entertain only the easily amused, incompetent and mildly retarded.Losers in life and these very pages, I present you the

Bottom Ten.

10- SirSuperSouthern.A fag who lives up to the southern moron better than it could be portrayed in a exploitative film from Hollywood. Rumor has it he has developed his ass to sweat on mental command to simulate a moist vagina for sexual encounters.

9- Wino.Shit breeds shit, and it don't get any shitier than the shit this piece of shit posts. Just read one post from him in any thread, there is always a response worse than whatever he posted before. It goes from bad to worse to horrible in the span of seconds, you tend to feel pity for this joke. Pity on a flame board is not good, just ask...

8- FraggedYou.Fragged has to be the worst competitive flamer in the history of the game. This is the only person I really hope finally gets his act together and starts to write well, cause nobody can truly be this bad. I think in real life he's the only person who could fuck up a wet dream.

7- Beaver Cleaver.Don't get me wrong, Beave can write and troll with the best of them, but he's such a fucking bi-polar snot rag he's seriously getting hard to read. The whole thing is a conspiracy, but he does not realize the joke is not on him, it IS him.

6- Evil Bastard.He can't flame. He can't chop. He can't troll. Why does he bother?

5- Sum Cunt.Whatever nic he decides to use or pretend to be, this guy reminds me of the local drunk who spews shit just to hear himself talk. Or in Cunty Balls delusion, write. The first to tell you how great he is, the last to know nobody cares about him or the shite he writes.

4- V-Agent.Carrying the tradition of the Tard reg joining Chrome, Zappa, Mr.Niceguy and Cassandra's Curse comes the next idiot to carry flames, which have now become worthless. Long winded, boring, and unimpressive V-Agent will tell you your running from him, yet who has he actually beaten in a match? Name just one flamer of note, and maybe this "serious" writer will be taken "seriously". Thank God for ignore.

3-Nazi-Admin.A child with a panel, another lover of males, this fool is quickly becoming a laughing stock behind the scenes, by some clever actions from his mental better. Haw Haw. Oh wait, isn't this fool suppose to be a member of Mensa? Don't you think a person with an IQ to support that claim would find something better, more constructive and generally smarter to do with their time than post on a flame board? Embarrassing!!!

2- ATVile.A PI posting shit wit who is now a cancer for this board. People don't trust him and a lot of people worry he might post their PI if they say the wrong thing to him. I guess he does not know this is a game. He honestly needs to go, and should take his fucking beaner joke brother with him. Human shit like this will kill this place.

1- The last remaining members of FC.Yes, they post here, under different nics. Go back to your home, where they fix matches, read your PM's and Google your static IP address to gather PI on you. We don't do that stuff here, and you get banned for that. It's not our fault your home is dead.Quite a list. Some heavy baggage too.

How do YOU not end up here?

Simple.

Don't be a tard.

Now to show how good I really am you have to see he has some kind of grudge against me. Now why would that be? The only time I took exception to anything that little pip-squeak ever did was when he nic-switched over at Havok's old forum pretending to be Projectile Vomit, a flamer who mr. Pickles couldn't even be mentioned in the same room with.

On top of that I went out of my way when I let him on this very blog, bending the qualifications so that slackard could attempt to do something of any merit. Of course he failed miserably. Then Toefacter brought him back and he had enough sense to not even try the second go round since he was practically laughed off the blog the first time. Of course how did he even think his shit would sell over here when most of his articles were about boring trolls he was running with his butt buddies?

The bottom line is he failed because of his own stupidity and could never own up to his short comings. No....he needed me to project all his shame and humiliation on. Yes in his sick demented mind his failure was beaver's fault.

So some of you up and coming flamers have to set your sights high. Ask yourself can I accomplish what Beaver does routinely? Can I do practically nothing and still get people piseed at me? Many try, few succeed.

Lets move on. I noticed sum cun't is on this list. This comes as no surprise at all. I mean sum cun't has succeeded where Mr. Pickles could not even compete with the likes of Flynn. So its only natural Mr. Pickles would want to discredit him.

The one big surprise is Evil Blood. EB is not on either list. Now that is strange. You either love or hate EB. There is never any middle ground with him. So what happened? Did he not put EB on the top ten list because he thought it would make Doomsday mad and thus mess up any chance he has of being a BH Reg? If not then why wasn't EB on the bottom ten list? Was it because he is afraid of EB? Anyway you look at it Mr. Pickles must be the sniviling coward many think he is.

So I wonder how he is doing with his goal of being regged? Has his brownnossing and sucking up paid off yet? Lets take a close look.

Go over to BH and hold you mouse over Mr. Pickles BH flames. It shows the flames are his avatar that he himself put there. Now right click and look at properties. Its nothing more than an image he uploaded.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now look at any BH reg that you know is a reg and look at properties. Its a "logo" given to regs. Real regs. So again Mr. Pickles is a failure at even being regged. He is still a wannbe reg which is nothing more than the status of a tard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I must say that it makes me proud to be on Mr. Pickles bottom 10 list. Anytime a complete failure of a troll/flamer like him tries to discredit me it always fails. The truth is I feel like thanking Mr. Pickles for putting me on the list as it feeds my already bloated ego. It also proves once again I am one of the best.

So what was that list all about? That is the list of flamers BH wants to either come back or be more active at BH. They are the people that create activity out of nothing. If Mr. Pickles can show he can troll some of those people back he might get his BH reg flames for real
Ffs…what utter crap! Nobody in their right mind is going to read that blow-hard drivel!

You and brother Poofter are The Rags!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Why would anyone want to read all that bullshit? seriously anyone that does needs to blow their brains out or have them blown out for them.

Why oh why do people live in the past? Its like some would be willing to throw away their life and die just live there. Fuck. This is why there is suicide. If you don't live in the present.. live for the future you have no business to live. Fuck off.. and not to Hell because it doesn't want ya. Just fuck off.