The Beaver Blogs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

So. Now I'm the "faggit?"

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

Talk to the well manicured hand!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

Like the last time I waved at you, and you waved back....

tenor.gif

Go get lynched, old yeller.

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

Nah, just get on your knees :Grin3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

tenor.gif

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

Why? So, I'm eye level with your 44 double D man-breasts?

No thanks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

I bet my tits are smaller than yours :Grin3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

But your lips are bigger?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

You've seen my lips. Let's see yours, Shaka.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

You stare at my lips on a daily basis, huh, Flynn? That is by far the most beautiful avatar you will ever possess. Wear it proudly.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

You stare at my lips on a daily basis, huh, Flynn? That is by far the most beautiful avatar you will ever possess. Wear it proudly.

You sure told me off. So much so, I think I'll paint my nails.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I wasn't telling you off. Just trying to lift your spirits a bit. :Grin3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Well, "lifting my spirits" isn't going to break your back or your dorsal fin.

Now. If I were to try and "lift your spirits," I would need at least a fleet of industrial sized cranes made out of pure titanium and a miracle from God, to achieve the fucking impossible.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Now. If I were to try and "lift your spirits," I would need at least a fleet of industrial sized cranes made out of pure titanium and a miracle from God, to achieve the fucking impossible.

Or if you REALLY wanted to lift my spirits you could stop running that dick sucker of yours and put that tongue in my slit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Or if you REALLY wanted to lift my spirits you could stop running that dick sucker of yours and put that tongue in my slit.

I could, but I won't.

I'm not into beastiality with an obese beached whale, like yourself.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I could, but I won't.

Pshhhhttttt.......that's the biggest damn lie you've told since joining BF!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I could, but I won't.

I disagree.

The "biggest lie," is you denying you have a blow hole. That, and you claiming you weigh less than a metric ton.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I could, but I won't.

I disagree.

The "biggest lie," is you denying you have a blow hole. That, and you claiming you weigh less than a metric ton.

But YOU can't PROVE IT.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I could, but I won't.

I disagree.

But YOU can't PROVE IT.

I need not "PROVE" anything.

Your over 50 posts to me whining and crying about me making fun of your dwarf moon sized body, speaks volumes.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

I could, but I won't.

I disagree.

But YOU can't PROVE IT.

I need not "PROVE" anything.

Your over 50 posts to me whining and crying about me making fun of your dwarf moon sized body, speaks volumes.

You cry more than anyone in fucking BF!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Your lips are bigger, Queen Latifa lol.

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

You should have stayed a negro....instead of whatever that fucking is.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

We know you wanna pump my shotgun :Grin3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

How come you have dirt on your face?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

And yours.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Oh no.. ....Succy is off the list. Blazor is like a brother. :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

Thing is, I make them smile, without any sexy time lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

Oh no.. ....Succy is off the list. Blazor is like a brother. :)

That never stopped you inbred rednecks before?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

Thing is, I make them smile, without any sexy time lol.

Well, yeah.

For "sexy time" the dog would have to want to fuck you first. Not the other way around.