The Beaver Blogs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

More of your delusional entropy.

Ummm....sure?

Why don't you answer the whole question, psycho?

Because I didnt read it.

I understand. Too painful.

Almost like when your children were taken away. Yanno?

Kinda like when your mom aborted your brothers and sisters, and you were the only one to survive? Its a good thing the Dr. had a change of heart, after he fucked her after the last abortion and dumped his load in your mom. You do know your dad is your Mom's Planned Parenthood Dr. right?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

More of your delusional entropy.

Ummm....sure?

Why don't you answer the whole question, psycho?

Because I didnt read it.

I understand. Too painful.

Nah I dont give a shit how some random ass strange narcissistic sociopath from internet feels about me.

It was too Flynn.

Re-read the last two weeks you lying bitch. Do YOU EVER tell the truth?

That's probably how you lost your kids.

Lol.

Now you don't care? Was that after you got turned to fucking ash by Martini you stupid cunt? Not fun anymore that you're made to look like a lying slut that always plays the victim?

Just leave. Why are you here?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

Doesn't matter. The "Flynn" ate my vagina and loved it. Period. End of discussion. End of story. Buh-bye now.

Aren't you late for your hourly milking?

Why? You wanna come milk me again? I mean, you did such a horrible job the first time....but okay. I believe in giving second chances. What time did you have in mind?

Does that of talk work on anyone besides Biggie Fibber and Havok?

Get a life you fat rhino.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll flash it all I want, wanna see it again? :Grin3:

tenor.gif

Ah the nostalgia.
An old meme, but it checks out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.
The problem is they have no clue who you are.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:
Do I know you that an invalid such as you can call me by my first name?

Think about that before you answer, tard
Oi fuckhead Kevin: when you post a shitty podcast addressing yourself as “Kevin” to Bastard Factory, I’m assuming you’re over your other moronic monikers. You’re lucky I’m even addressing you fuckwit!

How is my handsome bad ass doing today? :Lovin1:
Hey baby...doing mighty fine and all. How yoo doing? :ThumbsUp2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is still going on? Fukkity.

My scrolling skills are off the fucking charts since this thread started!!!! Hahahaha

So is your weight.

Stop being jealous. I think I can afford to lend you a pound or two and still maintain a NORMAL/HEALTHY weight.
Don’t you dare lose anymore weight! :AssKisser:

Why? She might live longer.
Skinny chicks don’t look too hot sometimes... :ChiLLPiLL:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My scrolling skills are off the fucking charts since this thread started!!!! Hahahaha

So is your weight.

Stop being jealous. I think I can afford to lend you a pound or two and still maintain a NORMAL/HEALTHY weight.

Wait until Dovey hears what you said about her.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So is your weight.

I was talking about you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

when you do the next podcath

Can you do me a favor BRo PLEASE :LMAO2:

Please say

SUFFERIN' SUCOTASH !!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Please don't encourage another Maggot dick after Midnight slobbercast.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So is your weight.

I was talking about you!

Are you sure you weren't talking about your homemade Flesh Light?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn, where did you find these?? Memories!!

Don’t ya miss the good old days?

I do.

I miss those days without Biggie Bore and Dovey Pedogate.
Well they're getting laughed off this forum by the day.

Give it time
Meanwhile everyone besides the unhappy clout chasing klingons are pointing at you and saying "that's the spazz guy"

Projection

You two dweebs are the clout chasers.

Face it, Peggy, you were laughed out of the real Flametown, then ruined the only successful forum you ever was a part of that was built on the work put in my Flea and yours truly. You then, after the glorious Summer of Poofer, had to play the Poofer surrogate to Dovid on the forums, proving once again you would much rather walk in my shoes then get your own.

Haw Haw

You ain't gonna get a suntan standing in my shadow, bruh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that might be true if there were anyone here who actually had clout

oh wait... you mind numb sperm bags think that posting on a message board brings clout :LMAO2: :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

oh wait... you mind numb sperm bags think that posting on a message board brings clout :LMAO2: :ROFL:

Stop.

He is going to take that as a "challange" and end up boiling my guinea pigs and ride that high for the next decade.

Master

Site Supporter

Anything better then being a miserable idiot like you and Dovid, who have been both laughed off how many forums= clout

Didn't you brag back in the day about being banned here once? Why would you come back?

Running out of places to post at cuz nobody else wants to read your drivel?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Anything better then being a miserable idiot like you and Dovid, who have been both laughed off how many forums= clout

Didn't you brag back in the day about being banned here once? Why would you come back?

Running out of places to post might be a real dilemma for a little dick retard such as yourself so I can see why you'd consider that some catastrophic event

Master

Site Supporter

Running out of places to post might be a real dilemma for a little dick retard such as yourself so I can see why you'd consider that some catastrophic event

Think so?

Here's a challenge.
If these forums don't mean that much to you like your bleating here, don't post for a month on any of them.

If you can do that, I'll log out of this entire community for good.

You won't, know why?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nobody cares if you log out of this community for good or stick around to marvel us with just how far up your own ass your head can go

and that's the part you don't get you irrelevant fuckwit. Now go pay your child support, loser.

Master

Site Supporter

Nobody cares if you log out of this community for good or stick around to marvel us with just how far up your own ass your head can go

and that's the part you don't get you irrelevant fuckwit. Now go pay your child support, loser.
So you just pussied out?

Bwhahahahaha

#pwnd

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And stick you dick in dirt and grow a new one :rightON:

:LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter