The Beaver Blogs

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.

when you do the next podcath

Can you do me a favor BRo PLEASE :LMAO2:

Please say

SUFFERIN' SUCOTASH !!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Those two fithy beast fuck animalS ??

FFS, I bet they follow the pack, wait for the weak one to break from the group tactic, even the half dead ones aren't safe

RUNNnnnn !!!
Baaaaaa !@!
Mooooooooo !! GACKKkkk !!

Fucking sickOs !!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Yes and they even use food as a tactic to lure in their prey. Read Chad's previous post to me. Boy, I hope animal rights activists find out about this shit. I may just report them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Maybe if you posted a cock picture, that might wake your black ass up.

Im awake now! But at work lol. Did you get a lil wet to the last one....... assuming that this is the female Flynn lol. Or were you jealous.... assuming this is the dude Flynn lol.

Does it matter you fucking big lipped hick?

No. But. Seriously. What kind of an absolute fucking wingnut posts their alleged pecker on a public forum?

All this talk about "Flynn is crazy" doesn't even come close to you closet swingers. Judging by your posts and overall mentality, it seems that some of you fucking idiots have nothing better to do than post pictures of "cocks" and "pussies."

I mean do you children think that shit is funny? Dovey thinks that posting genital pics is going to win her some kind of Mother Of The Year Award.

You liked it :Grin3:

And yes, I am an absolute fucking wingnut, and have actually been kinda mellow in things as of late. But, you are about to see a show at the rate you are going. And the rate I am consuming this bourbon.

I actually thought posting my cock was pretty funny, wanna see it again lol? I could even "show you what time it is". hahahahahahahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.
The problem is they have no clue who you are.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:

Go gargle on BLAZOR'S nuts you dork hall monitor.

I can barely fit one of balls in a gal's mouth, fitting 2 would be painful. But you're welcome to lick my taint while I jerk off on your forehead :Grin3:

How would you like me to heat up a rusty metal coat hanger with a blow torch to where it's glowing orange, get a running start and jam that thing right up your "mandingo" urethra?

Would you be laughing then, Uncle Tom?

Your mom told me about the same story, of her failed abortion. You're lucky to be alive!!! If the Dr. hadnt reached in her cavernous pit with a change of heart and grabbed you by the head you wouldnt be here. He said sorry about your forehead.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol "poaching members"?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

For Nintendo, I had it lol.
[/QUOTE]
Didn't they actually change the concept for NES?

Srsly, they were fighting drug dealers in the arcade and when you killed certain characters they dropped kelos.

I think on NES they turned it into jelly beans
[/QUOTE]

I cant remember on the drops, was SO long ago. But it wasnt as good as the arcade, they fucked it up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is still going on? Fukkity.

My scrolling skills are off the fucking charts since this thread started!!!! Hahahaha

So is your weight.

Have you lost more hairs and increased the size of your forehead? You're about to.

giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You, like that Gary Coleman look-a-like BLAZOR actually think that posting up pictures of your alleged genitals is fucking cool? What is wrong with your obese ass to think like that?

Welcome to Bastardville, home of the Alpha deviants. So you wanna see a shit show yeah?

VVuz.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A woman pissing in the sink on her dishes with a scrunchy in her hair was the first thing I saw at BH. The last thing was Casket hexxing people in the shout box.

I lasted 10 minutes of scrolling and noped on out.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Im awake now! But at work lol. Did you get a lil wet to the last one....... assuming that this is the female Flynn lol. Or were you jealous.... assuming this is the dude Flynn lol.

No. But. Seriously. What kind of an absolute fucking wingnut posts their alleged pecker on a public forum?

All this talk about "Flynn is crazy" doesn't even come close to you closet swingers. Judging by your posts and overall mentality, it seems that some of you fucking idiots have nothing better to do than post pictures of "cocks" and "pussies."

I mean do you children think that shit is funny? Dovey thinks that posting genital pics is going to win her some kind of Mother Of The Year Award.

And yes, I am an absolute fucking wingnut, and have actually been kinda mellow in things as of late. But, you are about to see a show at the rate you are going. And the rate I am consuming this bourbon.

I actually thought posting my cock was pretty funny, wanna see it again lol? I could even "show you what time it is". hahahahahahahahaha

Actually, no. I didn't "like it."

I know that you're a fucking backwoods inbred hick. I've said as much in my previous correspondence to your monkey ass.

You fucks want to bash everyone else for acting like fucking retards while you tools are running around flashing your rotten cocks and pussys.

No one is impressed. If anything you've cemented the fact that the right side won the Civil War.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!

I can barely fit one of balls in a gal's mouth, fitting 2 would be painful. But you're welcome to lick my taint while I jerk off on your forehead :Grin3:

How would you like me to heat up a rusty metal coat hanger with a blow torch to where it's glowing orange, get a running start and jam that thing right up your "mandingo" urethra?

Your mom told me about the same story, of her failed abortion. You're lucky to be alive!!! If the Dr. hadnt reached in her cavernous pit with a change of heart and grabbed you by the head you wouldnt be here. He said sorry about your forehead.

Shut up you drunk spear chucker.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You, like that Gary Coleman look-a-like BLAZOR actually think that posting up pictures of your alleged genitals is fucking cool? What is wrong with your obese ass to think like that?

Welcome to Bastardville, home of the Alpha deviants. So you wanna see a shit show yeah?

VVuz.gif

I already saw the "shit show" when you and that talking Beluga Whale showed everyone your private parts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

More of your delusional entropy.

Ummm....sure?

Why don't you answer the whole question, psycho?

Because I didnt read it.

I understand. Too painful.

Almost like when your children were taken away. Yanno?

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

Doesn't matter. The "Flynn" ate my vagina and loved it. Period. End of discussion. End of story. Buh-bye now.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Doesn't matter. The "Flynn" ate my vagina and loved it. Period. End of discussion. End of story. Buh-bye now.

Aren't you late for your hourly milking?

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Aren't you late for your hourly milking?

Why? You wanna come milk me again? I mean, you did such a horrible job the first time....but okay. I believe in giving second chances. What time did you have in mind?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

More of your delusional entropy.

Ummm....sure?

Why don't you answer the whole question, psycho?

Because I didnt read it.

I understand. Too painful.

Nah I dont give a shit how some random ass strange narcissistic sociopath from internet feels about me.

It was too Flynn.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually, no. I didn't "like it."

I know that you're a fucking backwoods inbred hick. I've said as much in my previous correspondence to your monkey ass.

You fucks want to bash everyone else for acting like fucking retards while you tools are running around flashing your rotten cocks and pussys.

No one is impressed. If anything you've cemented the fact that the right side won the Civil War.

I'll flash it all I want, wanna see it again? :Grin3:

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Shut up you drunk spear chucker.

Make me, Rachel's aunt lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

VVuz.gif

I already saw the "shit show" when you and that talking Beluga Whale showed everyone your private parts.

I wouldnt mind seeing how loose your asshole is. Post a pic?

uPjJkg.gif