The Beaver Blogs

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.
The problem is they have no clue who you are.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:
Do I know you that an invalid such as you can call me by my first name?

Think about that before you answer, tard
Oi fuckhead Kevin: when you post a shitty podcast addressing yourself as “Kevin” to Bastard Factory, I’m assuming you’re over your other moronic monikers. You’re lucky I’m even addressing you fuckwit!

How is my handsome bad ass doing today? :Lovin1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This thread isn't Broad Street at night, Flynn...

...and Biggie ain't your pusherman, Ho-hammed Fivebrows.

Have some self respect.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Super Chad and @Flynn are among the most woeful blow-in cunts this forum has met. It’s the mental as anything persistence that is just fucking dismal!

What are you going to do about it?

Demand our banning and threaten to leave for two hours like last time when your last ultimatum was ignored?
You’re not maxis735 aka Q, but your monotony and continual attempts at poaching members will ensure a long walk off a short bridge! You should sit on Kev’s mug and titillate him, he’s having a midlife crisis!

"Poaching members?"

What the fuck is your drunk ass yammering about now?

If you mean that I slap the shit out of people that want to talk crazy to me, then you are spot on. A first in your sad fucking life.

I am the one that tolerates the annoying little bitch known as Breakfast.
Both you and Kevin have continually mentioned other forums for a while now. Get a fucking life. Some of us work hard and just want to chill out and have a laugh at Bastard Factory when we have the time. You’re both annoying nobodies in life. People are quite over your shit-show.

Hey shit for brains, no one fucking cares you bitch.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!

Oi fuckhead Kevin: when you post a shitty podcast addressing yourself as “Kevin” to Bastard Factory, I’m assuming you’re over your other moronic monikers. You’re lucky I’m even addressing you fuckwit!

I really hope your not talking to me. You got "extreme nutjob" written on your snout.

Been there, done that

Succubus

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

I really hope your not talking to me. You got "extreme nutjob" written on your snout.

Been there, done that

I was talking to Breaky. Why the fuck on God's green Earth would I call YOU handsome??? I don't even know what you look like. Oh and as far as "extreme nutjob".....little boy toy, I'm certifiable. :Beatdown2: :fuckOFF:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can't get into the database here. You can't even install a Windows version of public domain Checkers without fucking up your hard drive.
I don't need to get into the database here

I already have all the information to keep myself amused at your expense.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

Yeah. No.

More of your delusional entropy.

You were booted back to your piles of dirty panties by King Martini when he literally owned your childless ass in one fucking post.

He turned you in smoldering embers that he cooked hot dogs over, knowing his children were never taken away by the State.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FC037941-8416-44-B3-8358-AF4338-B0276-B.jpg

@Super Chad and @Flynn are among the most woeful blow-in cunts this forum has met. It’s the mental as anything persistence that is just fucking dismal!
You don't say.

that's funny, cause I remember shitcanning them at SG and my partner at the time went a 5 month, multiforum, search and rescue mission begging them to return.

Odd. that.

You say that as if it made you big money At it. Funny. How close to the gutter are you money bags?
I'm a good 500K away in my TD-ameritrade brokerage account. Another 300K in E*Trade... and about another million in various accounts ranging from 401Ks to simple savings accounts

Then of course there's always the cash I keep in the safe next to my gun closet.

Are you riding the bike or the rape van around the slums of Rica today?

I don't think so, "stubby."

You want all of us to believe that a millionaire hangs out on a forum full of fuckwits, and drives a fucking cab to kill time when not spending your "millions?" Who do you think you're talking to? Dovey? She might believe that load of bollocks, but she also "believes" she spelled "empiracle" correctly.

What's even more pathetic is the fact that this ding-a-ling is out here trying to get complete strangers over the internet to believe his choose your own adventure story about a circus midget striking it rich during the .com boom.

Just stop. You're starting to get cringe worthy.

Ive heard that a bunch of times. He probably couldn’t afford the permit in the Bronx anymore. Now he’s a Uber hack, in Orlando. Naturally it required modifications to the foot peddles.

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

I was talking to Breaky. Why the fuck on God's green Earth would I call YOU handsome??? I don't even know what you look like. Oh and as far as "extreme nutjob".....little boy toy, I'm certifiable. :Beatdown2: :fuckOFF:
Thank God for that.

I'm not into cattle, I don't find shote rings attractive, and your vagina pic has turned me off on roast beef altogether.

Do you wipe that monstrosity with a loaf of bread?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is still going on? Fukkity.

My scrolling skills are off the fucking charts since this thread started!!!! Hahahaha

So is your weight.

Stop being jealous. I think I can afford to lend you a pound or two and still maintain a NORMAL/HEALTHY weight.

Oh. Yeah?

Would that be some "grade A" fat?

"A pound or two?" Bitch you could cure hunger in Ethiopia and at Dovey's house if you missed one fucking meal each fucking week.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

I'm not into cattle, I don't find shote rings attractive, and your vagina pic has turned me off on roast beef altogether.

Are you still having difficulty identifying female anatomy properly ?

legend has it that on or about your 47th year on this earth you actually believed women peed out of their clits.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Watch it, Martini!

If you continue insulting the beached whale, she'll start saying that you want to have "her mayo dripping down your chin."

If you do bag this slut, just don't let her hang you over a toilet.

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

legend has it that on or about your 47th year on this earth you actually believed women peed out of their clits.
Hold on, lemme look at my gf's clit.

Nope

Dovids clit resembles a clit on steroids= clit pee

Succubus

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Blah blah blah. Boy you and Flynn must really have the hots for animals. Do ya'll fuck cattle for a living??? I mean, really? You can't call me something other than a cow??? Gotta use Flynn's shit cuz you're not intelligent enough to come up with your own??? I mean, I get it that you're her prodigy and shit but man the fuck up. Grow some God damn balls and be creative. Next, it will be whale, hippo, elephant, rhino, etc. Same old sad fucking story, just a different day. You motherfuckers can't flame for shit. Bet I can pull more DICK than you can PUSSY on ANY GIVEN DAY.....much like your partner in crime. At least I had the balls to post my shit. You probably hide your teeny weenie because you're ashamed of all the rejection you'd get. Don't worry, though. I will tell you the same thing I told SSS.....I've got some tweezers if you wanna borrow some.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Hold on, lemme look at my gf's clit.

Nope

Dovids clit resembles a clit on steroids= clit pee

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Watch it, Martini!

If you continue insulting the beached whale, she'll start saying that you want to have "her mayo dripping down your chin."

The idiot with the glamour shots AV?

Not interested.

I was gonna make a music video where Bowie was singing "Space Oddity" and her vagina was gonna sing the countdown with wobble eyes above her pussy lips but decided not to since there wouldn't have been anywhere to upload it. /Shrugs

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Watch it, Martini!

Not interested.

I was gonna make a music video where Bowie was singing "Space Oddity" and her vagina was gonna sing the countdown with wobble eyes above her pussy lips but decided not to since there wouldn't have been anywhere to upload it. /Shrugs
huh-r8odlp.jpg

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Blah blah blah. Boy you and Flynn must really have the hots for animals. Do ya'll fuck cattle for a living??? I mean, really? You can't call me something other than a cow??? Gotta use Flynn's shit cuz you're not intelligent enough to come up with your own??? I mean, I get it that you're her prodigy and shit but man the fuck up. Grow some God damn balls and be creative. Next, it will be whale, hippo, elephant, rhino, etc. Same old sad fucking story, just a different day. You motherfuckers can't flame for shit. Bet I can pull more DICK than you can PUSSY on ANY GIVEN DAY.....much like your partner in crime. At least I had the balls to post my shit. You probably hide your teeny weenie because you're ashamed of all the rejection you'd get. Don't worry, though. I will tell you the same thing I told SSS.....I've got some tweezers if you wanna borrow some.
Hey Bertha don't type all mad, k? Your hardly readable normal and trying to punch up some sort of disaster piece while angry sure throws a wrench in what little you have to work with outside of a few extra poundage.

Oh yeah

Thicc- good
Thick- portly

Your welcome

Succubus

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Been there, done that

Thank God for that.

Watch it, Martini!

Not interested.

So you DO have interest in my vagina. So much so that you wanna make a video about it. Damn. Never knew I had a chance. After all, it looks nothing like any animals vagina I've ever seen. We all know you and Flynn are into beastiality. What's the matter? Didn't get to climb the ladder and fuck your horse today??? Hmmm???? Calf didn't suck on your dick hard enough to bust a nut? Poor baby cow. I feel so sorry for any animals you two get around. It's like circus porn with you two. Sick fucks. Now fuck off and go masterbate to a rodeo magazine CLOWN.