The Beaver Blogs

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.
The problem is they have no clue who you are.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:
Do I know you that an invalid such as you can call me by my first name?

Think about that before you answer, tard

Master

Site Supporter
@Super Chad and @Flynn are among the most woeful blow-in cunts this forum has met. It’s the mental as anything persistence that is just fucking dismal!

What are you going to do about it?

Demand our banning and threaten to leave for two hours like last time when your last ultimatum was ignored?
Wait, you mean "millionaire" BrainFall here? Surely, if he was a millionaire he could pay off the owners of this eyesore and have ppl banned yet, has only donated 200 bucks in over a year.

Something just doesn't add up....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.
Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
Do I know you that an invalid such as you can call me by my first name?

Think about that before you answer, tard
Oi fuckhead Kevin: when you post a shitty podcast addressing yourself as “Kevin” to Bastard Factory, I’m assuming you’re over your other moronic monikers. You’re lucky I’m even addressing you fuckwit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Super Chad and @Flynn are among the most woeful blow-in cunts this forum has met. It’s the mental as anything persistence that is just fucking dismal!

Demand our banning and threaten to leave for two hours like last time when your last ultimatum was ignored?
You’re not maxis735 aka Q, but your monotony and continual attempts at poaching members will ensure a long walk off a short bridge! You should sit on Kev’s mug and titillate him, he’s having a midlife crisis!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re not maxis735 aka Q, but your monotony and continual attempts at poaching members will ensure a long walk off a short bridge! You should sit on Kev’s mug and titillate him, he’s having a midlife crisis!

"Poaching members?"

What the fuck is your drunk ass yammering about now?

If you mean that I slap the shit out of people that want to talk crazy to me, then you are spot on. A first in your sad fucking life.

I am the one that tolerates the annoying little bitch known as Breakfast.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Poaching members?"

What the fuck is your drunk ass yammering about now?

If you mean that I slap the shit out of people that want to talk crazy to me, then you are spot on. A first in your sad fucking life.

I am the one that tolerates the annoying little bitch known as Breakfast.
Both you and Kevin have continually mentioned other forums for a while now. Get a fucking life. Some of us work hard and just want to chill out and have a laugh at Bastard Factory when we have the time. You’re both annoying nobodies in life. People are quite over your shit-show.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

For Nintendo, I had it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Go gargle on BLAZOR'S nuts you dork hall monitor.

I can barely fit one of balls in a gal's mouth, fitting 2 would be painful. But you're welcome to lick my taint while I jerk off on your forehead :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How many names does DD go by? I liked the troll better when he posted as a women

Many. In our universe, Freud is an impotent Loki. Running around playing tricks on the fucking retards.

These fools think gods as archaic beings...burning bushes and shit and talking in fucking riddles. Technology only brings the gods closer to humanity.

Unfortunately, Freud was the offspring of a "Titan" and a human woman. An abomination. All the "giants" were supposed to have been wiped out in the great flood. Yet, by the grace of some aging god, Freud was spared the wrath of the Supreme God.

So. Freud being a half-breed human and half-breed moron, started using his talents to play tricks on people. Pretending to be both genders. Like Loki, Freud just isn't that fucking smart and was caught and punished and thrown into a dark corner for 3 eons. That still didn't curve Freud's retarded behavior. If anything, it's gotten worse. Freud's only fucking protection is that he was one of the first. That's it. Just because Freud hung onto the coat tails of his betters does that make him worthy of being called "One of the First?"

Fuck Freud.

Fair enough... you never cottoned on to who were the real identities of the people you've quoted from Beaver's Blog now or then, though... lulz :KMA:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You don't say.

that's funny, cause I remember shitcanning them at SG and my partner at the time went a 5 month, multiforum, search and rescue mission begging them to return.

Odd. that.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Maybe if you posted a cock picture, that might wake your black ass up.

Im awake now! But at work lol. Did you get a lil wet to the last one....... assuming that this is the female Flynn lol. Or were you jealous.... assuming this is the dude Flynn lol.

Does it matter you fucking big lipped hick?

No. But. Seriously. What kind of an absolute fucking wingnut posts their alleged pecker on a public forum?

All this talk about "Flynn is crazy" doesn't even come close to you closet swingers. Judging by your posts and overall mentality, it seems that some of you fucking idiots have nothing better to do than post pictures of "cocks" and "pussies."

I mean do you children think that shit is funny? Dovey thinks that posting genital pics is going to win her some kind of Mother Of The Year Award.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Go gargle on BLAZOR'S nuts you dork hall monitor.

I can barely fit one of balls in a gal's mouth, fitting 2 would be painful. But you're welcome to lick my taint while I jerk off on your forehead :Grin3:

How would you like me to heat up a rusty metal coat hanger with a blow torch to where it's glowing orange, get a running start and jam that thing right up your "mandingo" urethra?

Would you be laughing then, Uncle Tom?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How many names does DD go by? I liked the troll better when he posted as a women

Many. In our universe, Freud is an impotent Loki. Running around playing tricks on the fucking retards.

These fools think gods as archaic beings...burning bushes and shit and talking in fucking riddles. Technology only brings the gods closer to humanity.

Unfortunately, Freud was the offspring of a "Titan" and a human woman. An abomination. All the "giants" were supposed to have been wiped out in the great flood. Yet, by the grace of some aging god, Freud was spared the wrath of the Supreme God.

So. Freud being a half-breed human and half-breed moron, started using his talents to play tricks on people. Pretending to be both genders. Like Loki, Freud just isn't that fucking smart and was caught and punished and thrown into a dark corner for 3 eons. That still didn't curve Freud's retarded behavior. If anything, it's gotten worse. Freud's only fucking protection is that he was one of the first. That's it. Just because Freud hung onto the coat tails of his betters does that make him worthy of being called "One of the First?"

Fuck Freud.

Fair enough... you never cottoned on to who were the real identities of the people you've quoted from Beaver's Blog now or then, though... lulz :KMA:

Can you repeat that not in a Freud way, but in an Earth way?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't say.

that's funny, cause I remember shitcanning them at SG and my partner at the time went a 5 month, multiforum, search and rescue mission begging them to return.

Odd. that.

You say that as if it made you big money At it. Funny. How close to the gutter are you money bags?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You don't say.

Odd. that.

You say that as if it made you big money At it. Funny. How close to the gutter are you money bags?
I'm a good 500K away in my TD-ameritrade brokerage account. Another 300K in E*Trade... and about another million in various accounts ranging from 401Ks to simple savings accounts

Then of course there's always the cash I keep in the safe next to my gun closet.

Are you riding the bike or the rape van around the slums of Rica today?

Master

Site Supporter
Lol "poaching members"?

[/QUOTE]

For Nintendo, I had it lol.
[/QUOTE]
Didn't they actually change the concept for NES?

Srsly, they were fighting drug dealers in the arcade and when you killed certain characters they dropped kelos.

I think on NES they turned it into jelly beans

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't say.

Odd. that.

I'm a good 500K away in my TD-ameritrade brokerage account. Another 300K in E*Trade... and about another million in various accounts ranging from 401Ks to simple savings accounts

Then of course there's always the cash I keep in the safe next to my gun closet.

I think you’re full of Dwarf poop. You’re a broke loser. You spend the entire day here. Like Dovey. Hey I got it. Send Dovey some cash. She needs it. A safe next to your closet? ? You must mean the closet you live in. Orlando must be awesome.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You don't say.

Odd. that.

I don't think so, "stubby."

You want all of us to believe that a millionaire hangs out on a forum full of fuckwits, and drives a fucking cab to kill time when not spending your "millions?" Who do you think you're talking to? Dovey? She might believe that load of bollocks, but she also "believes" she spelled "empiracle" correctly.

What's even more pathetic is the fact that this ding-a-ling is out here trying to get complete strangers over the internet to believe his choose your own adventure story about a circus midget striking it rich during the .com boom.

Just stop. You're starting to get cringe worthy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think you’re full of Dwarf poop. You’re a broke loser. You spend the entire day here. Like Dovey. Hey I got it. Send Dovey some cash. She needs it. A safe next to your closet? ? You must mean the closet you live in. Orlando must be awesome.

Correction. I spend the entire working day on a computer performing various vulnerability testing and black hat type activities for a handsome paycheck.

While many of these tools are running in a scripted and automated fashion I'm left with plenty of time to either twiddle my thumbs for 400.00 an hour or shit in your cheerios

I mostly choose shitting in your cheerios, obviously :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You don't say.

Odd. that.

You want all of us to believe that a millionaire hangs out on a forum full of fuckwits, and drives a fucking cab to kill time when not spending your "millions?" Who do you think you're talking to? Dovey? She might believe that load of bollocks, but she also "believes" she spelled "empiracle" correctly.

What's even more pathetic is the fact that this ding-a-ling is out here trying to get complete strangers over the internet to believe his choose your own adventure story about a circus midget striking it rich during the .com boom.

Are you logons in synch today?

I knew the whole money angle would bring out each and every one of you with sad faces on :ROFL:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Correction. I spend the entire working day on a computer performing various vulnerability testing and black hat type activities for a handsome paycheck.

While many of these tools are running in a scripted and automated fashion I'm left with plenty of time to either twiddle my thumbs for 400.00 an hour or shit in your cheerios

I mostly choose shitting in your cheerios, obviously :ROFL:

Gee. That certainly doesn't leave much time for driving a cab.

Are you going to hack into people's accounts and do evil things and then come out here and try to brag about,

"I found your your email from 10 years ago...pwned!"

I like how you're the midget James Bond of the internet. Let me ask you a question, Before you put Blazor's African nuts in your mouth do you wash them like fruit first?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You don't say.

Odd. that.

Are you logons in synch today?

I knew the whole money angle would bring out each and every one of you with sad faces on :ROFL:

Well. You'll never know, "stubby!"

You can't get into the database here. You can't even install a Windows version of public domain Checkers without fucking up your hard drive.