The Beaver Blogs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahhhhhh Sum Cunt is spanking fools and they are crying.

This part is worth repeating.

"And I doubt Ceedub does either. Given your other misrepresentations on the topic in the last few hours, I might be advised to question the veracity of your claims she wanted him here" -Sum Cunt.

YES, he DOES misrepresent MANY things.

Every gotdamn thing this narcissistic fuckwad says SHOULD be questioned. All he does is twist and misrepresent and manipulate and it's sad as fuck when people are either gullible enough or fucked up enough themselves to believe shit he says.

Ridiculous that Cunt just wants to limit stupid spam and a few assholes are arguing with him about something that fucking simple. Blandy is another member of the Narcy Sociopath Rangers who whine, manipulate and try to control others.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did anyone else enjoy Flynn's, I mean Martini's, meltdown over at Flametruth?

read a lot like the meltdowns that are happening here atm

I never go over there. I have absolutely no interest in any of their hypocritical and nasty bullshit.

When I do go over there I stick to Cunt and Danny's political discussions. I stay away from Kevin's stupid drama and Flea and Caskets miserable hateful dramas.

Let me guess.....is it another entitled narc tantrum?

He really is a disgusting, awful person who lies and manipulates.

Not that I actually made it all the way through a Cunt wall sorrows cause I never do; but it did really seem he was steadily propping Kevy's mouth wide open to fill it to the brim with copious amounts of urine and possibly other fluids as well.

Kev became increasingly unhinged, incoherent and frenetic as the thread wore on. Much the same way Flynn does here

He never told Cunt he has his kids tho, so that's one plus in his favor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never go over there. I have absolutely no interest in any of their hypocritical and nasty bullshit.

When I do go over there I stick to Cunt and Danny's political discussions. I stay away from Kevin's stupid drama and Flea and Caskets miserable hateful dramas.

Not that I actually made it all the way through a Cunt wall sorrows cause I never do; but it did really seem he was steadily propping Kevy's mouth wide open to fill it to the brim with copious amounts of urine and possibly other fluids as well.

Kev became increasingly unhinged, incoherent and frenetic as the thread wore on. Much the same way Flynn does here

He never told Cunt he has his kids tho, so that's one plus in his favor.

"Why, do you feel particularly punished? Weigh your words carefully before you reply, a high falutin media icon such as yourself might not wish to seem overly triggered over a simple (and in any reasonable person's estimation, eqiutable) readjustment of settings on what is a test board." - Sum Cunt.

HEY Cunt? Meet Kevin! Ahahahaha.

Kevin is pulling his typical shitty narc shit and Cunt is gutting him. The stupid psycho even tried manipulating CW by saying she could "look" like shes the one melting.

All this.....just because Blandy got spanked for being a dick. Big shocker lol.

All Cunt did was set a character limit and a rest period between posts. Blandy had a tantrum and now Kevin is trying to bully them into doing it his way.

Controlling narcs are like that lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We have been telling Benzo. He refused to believe us.

We know. A lot of people know. Big just used his talents to get proof.
Same guy that didn't believe me when I told them I uncovered Ant as Brain TrF well before they finally caught on.

I used a very similar tactic, which was brilliant considering I wasn't even in charge of the server

But at SG where I had access to do whatever the fuck I wanted? lol ....

Remember when Cunt was wailing for months about me destroying FT?

well....

nah nevermind. Let's talk cruises :ROFL:
Pfft. Nobody knew and he denies he was to this day. I knew. JS knows. Phrost. That's it.
you knew only because I warned Flea privately and she ran it by you hoping for verification

he didn't deny it to me tho.

not privately at least
What?
Man, I told Flea it was B when Ant was going off on her long before I even went to her first board.
I think Flynn fucked you two up a little is what I think.

You understand Big traced this and knows for fact who it is?

Does Gunz have the same location and ip as Kevin?

Gunz hasnt been in the Flynn HQ for a while.

*YAWN*

Biggie Slimebag did no such thing you lying tramp.

Oh yes he did. Right through your dumb proxy.

Flea can barely manage a panel....so no....she cannot help you here.

CW would see your proxy and not be assed to do what Big did.....but you are not melting down and making threats on FT. So.

No. He didn't.

Or you would have used that for your benefit. Which you have not, which tells me you're full of shit once again.

Look at your crazy childless ass, out here on the forums making up stupid stories not even you believe.

P.S.-Did you know I have custody of my children?

He did tho.

You are like one of those creepy ass stalker stories from Reddit that gets referenced in psych articles on malignant narcissism.

The fuck do we need a "benefit" for? Lmaoooo.

Your brain is all narc scrambled and you are protecting your stupid line of psycho logic onto us again. Normal healthy people dont think like you.

We DO know how narcs think, tho....yanno?

Just so we're on the "sane" page here.

You know NOTHING about me except the urban legends that have been floating around. They get sillier as the years go by. Then you decide to try and use what others have tried throughout the years. There were smarter people that tried to do what you are claiming and failed.

No amount of jux·ta·po·si·tio is going to change the fucking fact that you two drips don't have the intelligence nor the means to pull off something like this. Imagine that. A shitty mother and a midget with a talking pussy are going to blow the lid off Flynn. Those must be some fantastic drugs.

You need the "benefit" or "advantage," because when it comes to brains, you two stupid fucks are fucking two pieces of unwashed flotsam just drifting on your own currents of stupidity.

Hey! Did I already tell you that I have custody of my children? Aren't you happy for me? Yanno?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Or you would have used that for your benefit.

She wouldn't if I asked her not to.

I asked her not to.

sometimes it's just best to let things run their course

How long did I let cunt squeal about a hacked database? :ROFL:

BULLSHIT!

Just like when you say you can see over the steering wheel unassisted.
oh.. caps

you must feel strongly about it.

Bet you still have your kids tho... right?

Well...yeah. I feel very "strongly" about "it."

And, yes. Thanks for noticing that I have my kids.

Did you also "notice" that Dovey doesn't have hers? Yanno?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Another lie.

"You never go there, huh?"

Why were you at FT trying to garner support for your "Flynn is King Martini" campaign?

After finding out the hard way that no one there was interested in your typical garbage, you then high tailed it out of there faster than Biggie Brains updating a security certificate.

Now. You're here speaking about Sum Cun't, thinking to yourself,

"if only I could get Sum Cun't to fight my battles for me, then I could own Flynn."

Go ahead and get that typing piece of sun baked shit over here then, cunt. Because, I will body slam his emaciated ass off of your dog ugly face, then stick both your heads up Biggie's well lubricated vagina, and have Biggie Crap properly install a security certificate up your childless ass for fucking good measure.

Just try it bitch. Go get Sum Cun't and bring his ancient ass over here. Tell you what cunt, bring Fat Danny along too. He's been wanting me to knock his fat head off his greasy shoulders for a while now. I would go over to FT and stomp the living hell out of those two fucking losers to make my point, but someone prayed to some god really fucking hard and now there's an "Anti-Flynn Protection Spell" surrounding the joint.

Do Sum Cun't and Fat Danny know that you lost your children to the State?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
piglet_sad_meme1.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Did anyone "mention" to Dovey that I have custody of my very own children?
Don't think so

perhaps you should. Just to be sure.

Good, idea!

Hey, Dovey? Did you know that you could save 50% on your auto insura...oops! My bad. Hold on. You caught us during "shift change." How "EMBARRASSING!"

Okay. Thanks for your patience...okay, where were we?

Oh, yes...

Hey, Dovey? Did you know that I have custody of my children?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, who did they think you were at BH?

Who are you talking about? I've been accused by so many people of being so many things, I have them filed by poster.

Would you actually believe that RancidMilko once thought I was an A.I., much like Siri and Cortana? He actually believed a rogue A.I. program was flaming tards at SG. I can totally pull up that moronic thread if you want a good laugh.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

VC and Flea went way back to TDT, which I'm positive none of you inflate a tards have a clue is.

But carry on, Flynn. I'm sure the admins here can prove were not the same person, just like Cun'T has stated countless times.

Oh, and "Narc" is a really bad arcade game that was a "driving shooter" that was forced by the government to put a "winners don't use drugs" screen while on attract mode.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.

Master

Site Supporter

Who are you talking about? I've been accused by so many people of being so many things, I have them filed by poster.

Would you actually believe that RancidMilko once thought I was an A.I., much like Siri and Cortana? He actually believed a rogue A.I. program was flaming tards at SG. I can totally pull up that moronic thread if you want a good laugh.
Well everyone who was at BH knows we're not the same person.

Fraud prolly has told them this countless times yet they refuse to listen.

When you made your podcast, Bonesnore was like "that guy is Flynn" if I remember correctly.

This makes them look like idiots. But srsly, don't stop them.

And btw, I don't smoke weed. I'm straight edge when it comes to drugs and only smoke cigarettes.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

When you made your podcast, Bonesnore was like "that guy is Flynn" if I remember correctly.

And btw, I don't smoke weed. I'm straight edge when it comes to drugs and only smoke cigarettes.

EVERYONE at BH knew that. It was like gospel.

I posted the blogs partly to show that we are mentioned apart. There was NEVER any talk even back then that we were one of the same. Not until Dovey and that flatulence that follows her around known as Biggie PMS started getting upset that they couldn't turn me to the darkside. We know the progression from there.

Good point about the podcast. Personally, I thought Caskur would be the first one to bring up that point. If in fact I am YOU or YOU are me, then the male voice has to be you. Which sounds nothing like you at all.

You being "straight edge" should have been another clue as you have mentioned this before and I used to have my "Weekly Weed Reports" threads over at SG. If anyone doubts this, they can still be found at SG.

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

I did not know that "narc" was a video game. I just looked it up. It looks like a shooter from what? The late 80's?

To me it's insane to think that you and I are the same person. Either that or we planned this very troll back in 2005 knowing everything that would happen.

Even gods have better things to do than fuck around with mouth breathing idiots.
The problem is they have no clue who you are.

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.

Master

Site Supporter
And Dovey knows I'm straight edge.

I posted the blogs partly to show that we are mentioned apart. There was NEVER any talk even back then that we were one of the same. Not until Dovey and that flatulence that follows her around known as Biggie PMS started getting upset that they couldn't turn me to the darkside. We know the progression from there.

Good point about the podcast. Personally, I thought Caskur would be the first one to bring up that point. If in fact I am YOU or YOU are me, then the male voice has to be you. Which sounds nothing like you at all.

You being "straight edge" should have been another clue as you have mentioned this before and I used to have my "Weekly Weed Reports" threads over at SG. If anyone doubts this, they can still be found at SG.

Whoops

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

They wernt there during brawl halls run and make shit up as they go along and manipulate anybody gullible enough to believe anything they say.

Dovid and Peggy are trash. Their two fucking losers who cling to each other now that Murdork smartened up and pushed the fuck on from the mentally shallow cow.

And the whole Ant story I heard from the ppl who pulled it off themselves. Don't listen to a thing Peggy says because he pulls stupid shit out his ass and calls it sunshine. They are laughing stocks of the highest order.

Srsly, they need to just log off the internet for a year or two and focus on themselves and fixing their lives up. They are not mentally equipped for the flame game and I srsly feel sorry for the idiots who posted nakkd pics around them and hope they were googled.

As you know not having the "facts" have never stopped Dovey or Biggie Dildo. Those two fucking useless morons are too fucking stupid to fight irrefutable logic and evidence with anything other than lies and embellishments. Like how all of a sudden you and I have become "sexual predators" seemingly overnight.

Exactly. Those two muppets had no clue about what went on at BH. Yet, both idiots claim not to be "flamers" but they hang out on "flame" boards, just to cry about stalking and "psychos." It really makes no fucking sense, really. Why hang out on a board if it's full of weirdos and "psychos?" But you and I both know the answer to that.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Whoops

I knew it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And for the record;

"Ant" was VC.

Did Flynn know that?

Stop living in the past Kevin...you were a nobody then and you’re a parrot now. Live life, get a tan, start a sport...just get proactive man. FFS!
:facepalm:

Go gargle on BLAZOR'S nuts you dork hall monitor.