The Beaver Blogs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And stick you dick in dirt and grow a new one :rightON:

:LMAO:

Genital Grow... if only there were such a thing

Comes in a bag and he'd just have to sprinkle it on his tiny turnip and water :LMAO2:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
****Attention****

I'm selling two used up nobodies named Dovid and Peggy Smalls later on eBay.

Buy it now @ $.01 each.

Maybe somebody here can find a use for them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey dove, weren't we doing that with useless tards we found on brawl hall about 14 years ago when trollvalhalla was still around?

The selling retards on ebay thing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really sad.

The retard was even over here until I was and he is having a tantrum because he doesnt want us posting anywhere.

Like just go the fuck away, then. He wasnt even here for a year.

It's a completely one sided psychodrama.

Look at this big deal they always have to make. Cyber stalking. Entitled fits. Spam. Spazzing the fuck out over nothing.

Trying to get people to leave or threatening to leave. Then calling it a "game".

What a stupid fucking game. They are playing by themselves AT people while everyone tells them to fuck off with it.

Perhaps they are all too stupid or maladaptive to contribute anything beyond this gutter shit and small dick energy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's really sad.

The retard was even over here until I was and he is having a tantrum because he doesnt want us posting anywhere.

Like just go the fuck away, then. He wasnt even here for a year.

It's a completely one sided psychodrama.

Look at this big deal they always have to make. Cyber stalking. Entitled fits. Spam. Spazzing the fuck out over nothing.

Trying to get people to leave or threatening to leave. Then calling it a "game".

What a stupid fucking game. They are playing by themselves AT people while everyone tells them to fuck off with it.

Perhaps they are all too stupid or maladaptive to contribute anything beyond this gutter shit and small dick energy.

To them being stuck in the year 2005 A.D ie arrested development is what all the cool kids ho wear helmets are doing these days

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey free loading squatter...... Fuck off.
Notice how morontini laughed at “squatter” and now Caskur the Hutt will use it every chance she gets

that’s how stuck on misguided clout chasing she really is

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, where did you find these?? Memories!!

Don’t ya miss the good old days?

I do.

I miss those days without Biggie Bore and Dovey Pedogate.
Well they're getting laughed off this forum by the day.

Give it time
Meanwhile everyone besides the unhappy clout chasing klingons are pointing at you and saying "that's the spazz guy"

Yo! This little talking boner is mad on the realz!

Master

Site Supporter
We need to keep a running tab count on Dovid posts

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
PLEASE ASS BOX ME!- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

If you can pull these out, we will have a running tab weekly then count them up and the winner gets a hack I will pay for.

And.....go

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

If you can pull these out, we will have a running tab weekly then count them up and the winner gets a hack I will pay for.

And.....go

Yeah? Kinda like all those $500 gift cards?

Master

Site Supporter

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

And.....go

Would you like me to hack your av?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

And.....go

Why?

So you can say that I "smashed my avatar to pieces" like you said Vitriol did?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think that's going to make me jealous? LOL

First, cruises are for the type of people who buy McMansions and put gold plating on their toilets and think its classy. I've never gone on a cruise and I never will.

You will never come anywhere near my pussy. Your balls would be in your throat before you could get close enough. The thought of you touching me is vomitous.

Now that is creative and on point for the moment.

Honey, if you think I seek your approval, you've got another think coming. Mansplaining Pagan.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

First, cruises are for the type of people who buy McMansions and put gold plating on their toilets and think its classy. I've never gone on a cruise and I never will.

You will never come anywhere near my pussy. Your balls would be in your throat before you could get close enough. The thought of you touching me is vomitous.

Honey, if you think I seek your approval, you've got another think coming. Mansplaining Pagan.
I appreciate the effort you are going through to disagree with my previous posts that are addressed to you. Well done.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I appreciate the effort you are going through to disagree with my previous posts that are addressed to you. Well done.

Oh, Mr Positive Pagan, it's so nice to be appreciated by you! You're a magical guy!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

And.....go

Why?

I just want to lick your avatar all night looooooong....yeah! Oh....right on...wooooooooooh.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, Mr Positive Pagan, it's so nice to be appreciated by you! You're a magical guy!
Good.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Meltdowns- 5 points
Stalker- 1 point
Harassment- 1 point
"Narc"- 1 point

And.....go

Why?

I just want to lick your avatar all night looooooong....yeah! Oh....right on...wooooooooooh.

Why don't you try acting like a "man" first?

The first step would be moving out of your mum's basement.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

So. Now I'm the "faggit?"

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

Talk to the well manicured hand!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Several pages ago, Succubus defeated the forces of assburgers with her beaver.

Its worth digging lol.

More of your delusional entropy.

Ummm....sure?

Why don't you answer the whole question, psycho?

Because I didnt read it.

I understand. Too painful.

Almost like when your children were taken away. Yanno?

Kinda like when your mom aborted your brothers and sisters, and you were the only one to survive? Its a good thing the Dr. had a change of heart, after he fucked her after the last abortion and dumped his load in your mom. You do know your dad is your Mom's Planned Parenthood Dr. right?

I wasn't born on a plantation or in the dark reaches of Africa.

Look dirt monger, I understand if talking out your lifesaver sized anus is customary where you're from. But put a lid on it before I call ICE and have your darkie ass sent back to the Ivory Coast.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

Like the last time I waved at you, and you waved back....

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where's all the beavers?

Its worth digging lol.

Ummm....sure?

Because I didnt read it.

Kinda like when your mom aborted your brothers and sisters, and you were the only one to survive? Its a good thing the Dr. had a change of heart, after he fucked her after the last abortion and dumped his load in your mom. You do know your dad is your Mom's Planned Parenthood Dr. right?

Look dirt monger, I understand if talking out your lifesaver sized anus is customary where you're from. But put a lid on it before I call ICE and have your darkie ass sent back to the Ivory Coast.

Pfft, get off the stage, back into the crowd with ya!

OrWh.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

tenor.gif

Go get lynched, old yeller.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Its worth digging lol.

Ummm....sure?

Because I didnt read it.

OrWh.gif

Unlike YOU, I don't go to see N'Sync tribute bands.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where's all the beavers?

Its worth digging lol.

Ummm....sure?

Because I didnt read it.

OrWh.gif

Only crazy ass crackas be goin to dat shit! Me and my homies be gettin crunk wit Lil Jon! "OKAY! WUT!"

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where's all the beavers?

Its worth digging lol.

Ummm....sure?

Because I didnt read it.

OrWh.gif

Only crazy ass crackas be goin to dat shit! Me and my homies be gettin crunk wit Lil Jon! "OKAY! WUT!"

Don't lie.

I heard yo black ass paid $300 in EBT credits and 9 cases of malt liquor for tickets to the Hootie And The Blowfish Reunion Concert.