The Beaver Blogs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
3-D6681-AB-0114-430-A-8911-6-A72-EABA9654.jpg

I miss Beavers. Such happy playful animals
Define ""Playful"" in this context you sickening fucking pedophile.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Are you corn fed? Or grass?

I'm from the south.....corn fed, baby! :rightON:
Great. So now I know what to throw on the ground for foreplay.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.
Did you just call yourself an animal?

Or were you talking to the KFC bucket?

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

So you did like my cock lolol. Faggit.

So. Now I'm the "faggit?"

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

Talk to the well manicured hand!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

Like the last time I waved at you, and you waved back....

tenor.gif

Go get lynched, old yeller.

Baby girl, dont'chu know? Da only ting be hangin', is deez nutz in yo mouf!!!!

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

Nah, just get on your knees :Grin3:

Why? So, I'm eye level with your 44 double D man-breasts?

No thanks.

I bet my tits are smaller than yours :Grin3:

But your lips are bigger?

Wanna compare?

You've seen my lips. Let's see yours, Shaka.

Your lips are bigger, Queen Latifa lol.

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

You should have stayed a negro....instead of whatever that fucking is.

We know you wanna pump my shotgun :Grin3:

How come you have dirt on your face?

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Oh no.. ....Succy is off the list. Blazor is like a brother. :)

That never stopped you inbred rednecks before?

Actually, hillbillies are inbred. Not rednecks. Have you seen The Hills Have Eyes? They're from West Virginia/Virginia area in that movie. That's the "hills" or mountainous terrain. I'm from the woods/plains. Texas/South Carolina. No hills. Hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

And if they did, I'm sure there a full feedbag somewhere within arm's reach if it did.

Foreplay??? Damn, proven once again! You ARE into animals. I must be the most beautiful cow on the planet. I am completely honored. One thing, though, before we proceed into all this foreplay.....since my vagina would be so massive in comparison to your penis, exactly what feeling would I get out of it? I mean, it's not that my vagina is super huge. Your dick is so microscopic that you could fuck a fly and it would ask you if it's in yet. Tell me, boy toy.....what are your plans? Besides pulling out the bag of corn? Is this the same method you use to molest all the other animals you and Flynn get with? Feed stores must be going out of business in areas near you two.

Well, I may as well play along since you and Flynn are so into animals. Did I mention that Flynn gave me head yesterday??? It was the worst head I have ever received and the very first woman to do it! Lmmfao. Ask her how a cow's vagina tastes. It was super beefy. She stayed on it like white on rice but just wasn't hitting the right spot. Like I said previously, beastiality is a thing for you two. I wonder when we'll start seeing little Minataurs running around......

Everyone knows that the people behind this account are fags, so you're wrong there. Unless you'd like to prove everyone wrong about who is behind the Flynn account?

Excuse me if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you that flashed that thing that looked like a broken carrot?

Negro, PLEASE!

So hard to keep up with which persona you are using. Is it dude time, is it fem time, one never knows!

tenor.gif

So. Do I have to be laying flat on my stomach so your "nuts" can reach my "mouf?"

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

Sorry, me and your doggo was having a good time, rollin' round in the dirt and high fiving each other. It seemed like it was the happiest day of her life.

And yours.

What can I say, I like bringing smiles to folks, and animals. Smiles make the world go round.

You missed two other animals. Don't forget to make your beastiality rounds with Dovey and Succubus.

Of course!

I guess if we did decide to shag, it would be like Joe Dirt lol.

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

Thing is, I make them smile, without any sexy time lol.

Well, yeah.

For "sexy time" the dog would have to want to fuck you first. Not the other way around.

Smiles dont always involve sexy time. She was a happy lil doggo. Even asked me if I would be her new Master lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

Actually, hillbillies are inbred. Not rednecks. Have you seen The Hills Have Eyes? They're from West Virginia/Virginia area in that movie. That's the "hills" or mountainous terrain. I'm from the woods/plains. Texas/South Carolina. No hills. Hahaha

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

How fucking stupid are you?

I can only assume you're talking about the remake?

I hate to tell you that the movie took place in New Mexico, far from the Virginia's. Another post in which you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The mutants you speak off were hit by radiation and continued living in the radiated zone while killing tourists and such.

Your assertions that there's a difference between inbred and redneck is weak at best. A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

Thats some funny shit that another country hick is calling herself better than an inbred.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

I dont live far from where the Wrong Turn story takes place lol, the Odet family, in Greenbrier County West Virginia. Less than 2 hours from me lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

I hate to tell you that the movie took place in New Mexico, far from the Virginia's. Another post in which you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The mutants you speak off were hit by radiation and continued living in the radiated zone while killing tourists and such.

Your assertions that there's a difference between inbred and redneck is weak at best. A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

Thats some funny shit that another country hick is calling herself better than an inbred.

Oh yeah my bad......wrong movie. I was thinking about the movie "Wrong Turn".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

I dont think you know what an actual Redneck is. Or where the term originated.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

As opposed to one one one blood relatives?

Wouldn't that be more like when you sit on a dirty toilet to masturbate with a cheese grater?

and no, the cheese grater is not taller than me and neither are those herpes boils surrounding your mouth like cannons on a fortress

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

You're fucking WRONG here too.

They are "cultists" you fat sow.

"A group of friends - Jen, her boyfriend Darius, Milla, Adam, Gary and Luis - travel to a small town in Virginia prior to hiking the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, although several locals, including a man named Nate, warns them against venturing into the mountains. Jen briefly meets a woman named Edith and a young girl named Ruthie before the group begin their hike. After several hours on foot, Gary is crushed and killed by a rolling tree trunk. Lost and distressed, the remaining friends set up camp for the night. The following morning, the group discover Milla missing as well as their cellphones. Nearby, they find a 19th Century plaque commemorating the creation of a group of settlers in the mountains called the 'Foundation'.

Whilst looking for Milla, Adam is caught in a trap. Shortly after, the group see Adam being carried by Elk Skull and Deer Skull. After confronting the men, Adam escapes and bludgeons Elk Skull to death with a club. Moments later, Milla appears and reveals she was hiding after seeing the men earlier. The group flee but are surrounded by more mask-wearing men. Whilst chasing after Adam, Milla falls into a pit and is impaled on sharpened tree branches. Adam abandons her before she is killed by an arrow fired by one of the masked men. The remaining members of the group - Jen, Adam, Darius and Luis, are all captured.

The friends are taken to a settlement deep within the forest and put before a kangaroo court charged with the murder of the masked man. Jen recognises both Edith and Ruthie from the previous day. The Foundation's leader, Venable, finds Adam guilty and sentences him to death, whilst declaring Jen, Darius and Luis guilty of lying and sentences them to "darkness". Adam is then bludgeoned to death by Venable with the same club Adam used to kill the masked man. Shortly after, Luis attempts to flee and Venable blinds him by searing his eyes shut. Jen begs Venable for mercy, claiming she and Darius would be useful to them. Venable agrees, and both are welcomed into the community. Jen is taken to a hut and forced to have sex with Venable.

Several weeks later, Jen's father Scott arrives in the nearby town to search for her. Scott pays a local tracker to escort him through the forest. After the tracker is killed by a trap, Scott finds the settlement but is surrounded. Jen, apparently brainwashed, shoots her father with an arrow. Venable sentences Scott to "darkness" for trespassing and imprisons him. Later, Jen sneaks away and releases Scott, revealing she only shot him so as not to raise any suspicion. As they flee, Jen finds Darius but he refuses to leave. Jen then encounters Ruthie, who helps them to escape before they are pursued by Venable and several masked men. On their way, Jen and Scott kill deer skull and come across the blinded, disheveled prisoners, including Luis, who Jen shoots in the head as mercy. Jen and Scott later run from the masked men with them killing Edith and one other masked man they are later saved by armed men from the town, including Nate but boar skull attacks and kills Reggie and wounds Jen but Scott manages to kill boar skull before they escape with venable watching them leave.

Several months later, Jen and her father have returned to their normal lives. Jen visits her mother at home but inside finds her welcoming Venable and Ruthie to the neighborhood. Jen confronts Venable, who notices that she is several months pregnant with his child and requests Jen return with him to the Foundation. Jen reluctantly agrees, on the condition that Venable agree to never interfere with her family again. Jen, Venable and Ruthie leave and drive away in an RV with 3 other cultists As the end credits roll, the RV begins to swerve out of control and crashes killing the two of the cultists. Jen escapes and stabs the surviving cultist and a fleeing Venable to death. Jen holds Ruthie's hand as they both walk back towards her family home."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahaha

Succubus has Flynn flop consulting her etchasketch now

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

"Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with
whites of the
Its usage is similar in meaning to
(especially regarding Texas, Georgia, and Florida),
(especially regarding
and the
),
and
(but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).
In Britain the Cambridge Dictionary definition states: "a poor, white person without education, esp. one living in the countryside in the southern US, who is believed to have prejudiced ideas and beliefs. This word is usually considered offensive."
People from the white South sometimes jocularly call themselves "rednecks" as insider humor.

By the 1970s, the term had become offensive slang, its meaning expanded to include racism, loutishness, and opposition to modern ways.

Patrick Huber, in his monograph A Short History of Redneck: The Fashioning of a Southern White Masculine Identity, emphasized the theme of masculinity in the 20th-century expansion of the term, noting, "The redneck has been stereotyped in the media and popular culture as a poor, dirty, uneducated, and racist Southern white man."
"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Redneck-

"a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area."

For the most part!

It originated during the Coal Mine wars in West Virginia, again near Greenbrier, The Battle of Blair Mountain. Bosses barely paying the workers, fucking their working conditions, etc. The workers, of all races, banded together, and marched, with guns, and wearing a red bandana around their neck, so they could identify each other.

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

"Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with
whites of the
(especially regarding
and the
),
and
In Britain the Cambridge Dictionary definition states: "a poor, white person without education, esp. one living in the countryside in the southern US, who is believed to have prejudiced ideas and beliefs. This word is usually considered offensive."
People from the white South sometimes jocularly call themselves "rednecks" as insider humor.

By the 1970s, the term had become offensive slang, its meaning expanded to include racism, loutishness, and opposition to modern ways.

Patrick Huber, in his monograph A Short History of Redneck: The Fashioning of a Southern White Masculine Identity, emphasized the theme of masculinity in the 20th-century expansion of the term, noting, "The redneck has been stereotyped in the media and popular culture as a poor, dirty, uneducated, and racist Southern white man."
"

I knew you didnt know lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A redneck is the offspring between two two blood relatives.

As opposed to one one one blood relatives?

Wouldn't that be more like when you sit on a dirty toilet to masturbate with a cheese grater?

and no, the cheese grater is not taller than me and neither are those herpes boils surrounding your mouth like cannons on a fortress

Cite your souces.

Thanx!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would sure hope not.

Negro, PLEASE!

tenor.gif

Fucking retard.

No thanks.

Wanna compare?

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

And yours.

whites of the
(especially regarding
and the
),
and

"

I knew you didnt know lol.

Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with
whites of the
(especially regarding
and the
),
and

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Redneck-

"a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area."

For the most part!

It originated during the Coal Mine wars in West Virginia, again near Greenbrier, The Battle of Blair Mountain. Bosses barely paying the workers, fucking their working conditions, etc. The workers, of all races, banded together, and marched, with guns, and wearing a red bandana around their neck, so they could identify each other.

iu

whites of the
(especially regarding
and the
),
and

"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is stuck on repeat, rinse, recycle and repeat?

have you read your last thousand or so posts ? :LMAO2:

As close as you’ll ever get Stubby

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought I was gonna see Flynn’s beaver shot... how rude *rolls eyes*
There has been much disappointment in the Bastard Factory lately.

I suspect it's the arsenic in the wall paper.