I don't think Daniel Jones will ever be a good quarterback. All I see from him is dink and dunk.Great game though I was rooting for Jones and Indi.
. So who took Colts and the points?
A win is a win. They were flawless against the Rams too.They were playing the Dolphins.
13-3 this weekBO ZACK said:
WEEK 2
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Detroit @ Buffalo
Sunday, September 20, 2026
Carolina @ Atlanta
Minnesota @Chicago
Philadelphia @ Tennessee
Pittsburgh @ New England
Green Bay @ New York Jets
Cleveland @ Tampa Bay
New Orleans @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ Houston
Jacksonville @ Denver
Las Vegas @Los Angeles Chargers
Washington@ Dallas
Seattle @ Arizona
Miam @ San Francisco
Indianapolis @ Kansas City
Monday, September 21, 2026
New York Giants @ Los Angeles Rams my picks in bold
He has a low ceiling as a QB/passer, but if he plays up to it he can do quite well in today's passing friendly NFL.I don't think Daniel Jones will ever be a good quarterback. All I see from him is dink and dunk.
My WEEK 2 Picks
Detroit @ Buffalo
Carolina @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ Chicago
Philadelphia @ Tennessee
Pittsburgh @ New England
Green Bay @ New York Jets: New York Jets 2-0?
Cleveland @ Tampa Bay
New Orleans @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ Houston
Jacksonville @ Denver
Las Vegas @ Los Angeles Chargers
Washington @ Dallas
Seattle @ Arizona
Miami @ San Francisco
Indianapolis @ Kansas City
New York Giants@ Los Angeles Rams: According to me, The super team LA Rams will be 0-2
My Picks in bold
| Week | Favorite SU Record | Against the Spread (ATS) | Key Context |
|---|---|---|---|
| Week 1 | 13–3 | 10–6 | High-scoring, chalk-heavy start |
| Week 2 | ~11–5 or 12–4 range (5 outright underdog wins) | 8–8 | Outright upsets shook survivor pools |
Los Angeles Chargers @ Buffalo
Carolina @ Cleveland
New York Jets @ Detroit
Houston @ Indianapolis
Kansas City @ Miami
Tennessee @ New York Giants
Cincinnati @ Pittsburg(h)
Seattle @ Washington
New England @ Jacksonville
Arizona @ San Francisco
Minnesota @ Tampa Bay
Baltimore @ Dallas
Las Vegas @ New Orleans
Los Angeles Rams @ Denver
Philadelphia@ Chicago
I didn't get my pick in before the game started but I would have picked Green Bay.You left off Atlanta @ Green Bay. But I think you would have picked Green Bay to win like everybody and their mama would have. Unless you (Scooter) confess to me differently. Would you have picked Atlanta to win?
Excellent choice !I didn't get my pick in before the game started but I would have picked Green Bay.