OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

Is another thread necessary you fuckin spoons

That's what people with low IQ's do.. They run around in circles making multiple threads about the same BS.
How are completely different subjects the same BS, is this how you deal with all the fuck ups of the Trump regime, just sort of put it out of mind, and act like it isn't really happening right in front of you?
Fucking hell...all you leftards are completely jaded.
Theres 13 political threads in the first two pages of general discussion, I usually only use the whiny liberals thread to post my politics, I certainly don't make a new thread for everything that might be slightly different... It becomes so boring to see thread after thread of politics no matter which side it is doing them...
Eskimos have more words for snow than we do on english, since it is relevant for them to make a distinction.
The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

That's what people with low IQ's do.. They run around in circles making multiple threads about the same BS.
How are completely different subjects the same BS, is this how you deal with all the fuck ups of the Trump regime, just sort of put it out of mind, and act like it isn't really happening right in front of you?

If we put everything he does into one long thread, it makes it easier for them to pretend Trump only ever did one bad or stupid thing. It's an optical illusion.
You’re right, you do have an average IQ. From this day forth, the both of you shall be called Wort and Bleed. That is all for now.

Going to your safe space?
You’re a boring cunt and so is your sidekick. A simple suggestion was asked of you, but you’re too fucking dumb to register even that. I don’t think that the two of you will be here too much longer. And good riddance at that. Watch this space...

No. You're just trying to derail my thread. Not one of you has managed to comment on the fact that people are worried Trump might try to sell state secrets. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you might be interested in discussing that fact.

A threat to merge my thread is not "a simple suggestion." Neither is calling me a cunt or threatening to ban me. Sorry you're such a damn pussy you can't handle having people who disagree with you around. Sorry I ever donated to this site.
Too bong didn’t weed. I don’t give a fuck about your shiiite thread. A suggestion was made by Shampain, the moderator, to desist spamming your toxic slant on the American election and you’ve ignored him. Failing that request, the next step is to merge your painful boring-as-fuck threads into the Biden/Trump thread as of tomorrow.
As far as I’m concerned you and your doofus sidekick need a spell in meltdown to re-evaluate your actual worth here at Bastard Factory. You surely aren’t the fucking attraction!

He didn't suggest jack. He threatened me with moving the thread. That's not a suggestion.

Here's a short version of my other post: You're a pussy.

Go ahead. Put me into meltdown. This board, with all you snowflake ass cons, is not worth my time, and definitely not worth any more donations. Fuck off. shit for brains.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

Theres 13 political threads in the first two pages of general discussion, I usually only use the whiny liberals thread to post my politics, I certainly don't make a new thread for everything that might be slightly different... It becomes so boring to see thread after thread of politics no matter which side it is doing them...
Eskimos have more words for snow than we do on english, since it is relevant for them to make a distinction.
The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

If we put everything he does into one long thread, it makes it easier for them to pretend Trump only ever did one bad or stupid thing. It's an optical illusion.
You’re right, you do have an average IQ. From this day forth, the both of you shall be called Wort and Bleed. That is all for now.

You’re a boring cunt and so is your sidekick. A simple suggestion was asked of you, but you’re too fucking dumb to register even that. I don’t think that the two of you will be here too much longer. And good riddance at that. Watch this space...

No. You're just trying to derail my thread. Not one of you has managed to comment on the fact that people are worried Trump might try to sell state secrets. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you might be interested in discussing that fact.

A threat to merge my thread is not "a simple suggestion." Neither is calling me a cunt or threatening to ban me. Sorry you're such a damn pussy you can't handle having people who disagree with you around. Sorry I ever donated to this site.
Too bong didn’t weed. I don’t give a fuck about your shiiite thread. A suggestion was made by Shampain, the moderator, to desist spamming your toxic slant on the American election and you’ve ignored him. Failing that request, the next step is to merge your painful boring-as-fuck threads into the Biden/Trump thread as of tomorrow.
As far as I’m concerned you and your doofus sidekick need a spell in meltdown to re-evaluate your actual worth here at Bastard Factory. You surely aren’t the fucking attraction!

He didn't suggest jack. He threatened me with moving the thread. That's not a suggestion.

Go ahead. Put me into meltdown. This board, with all you snowflake ass cons, is not worth my time, and definitely not worth any more donations. Fuck off. shit for brains.
Nobody likes you Lotusbutt. Nobody likes maxipad. You’re both like the wort and bleed on situation life’s arsehole. Nobody wants you hanging about like a festering arse grape spewing forth toxic shit on a daily basis. Get that into thick skull you decrepit cunt!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

Nobody likes you Lotusbutt. Nobody likes maxipad. You’re both like the wort and bleed on situation life’s arsehole. Nobody wants you hanging about like a festering arse grape spewing forth toxic shit on a daily basis. Get that into thick skull you decrepit cunt!

Are there any true Americans here who would like to discuss the horrible possibility that Trump could sell state secrets cause he's broke, or are you all traitors?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Anyone who is disgruntled, dissatisfied or aggrieved like trump is a risk of disclosing classified information, whether as a current or former officeholder. Trump certainly fits that profile. But we will never know rly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

Are there any true Americans here who would like to discuss the horrible possibility that Trump could sell state secrets cause he's broke, or are you all traitors?
I sure all members here that would like to discuss American politics would be happy to do so in a single thread. What the hell don’t you understand about that? You can still header new threads within that thread. A lot of members aren’t here to listen to your tiresome and bias political agenda day in and day out. Not only that but we have to deal with your fucking idiot mate maxipad parroting you’re every word and witness sticking his fucking beak up your fucking arse! Wake the fuck up!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who is disgruntled, dissatisfied or aggrieved like trump is a risk of disclosing classified information, whether as a current or former officeholder. Trump certainly fits that profile. But we will never know rly.

If he actually tries it, I think we will probably find out. He's too stupid to do it right.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

My god put a cork in you foul beast

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The same applies here.
QASOJat.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

you're so pathetic :LMAO:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Sorry, not an american, but I think that is a real possibility. He is deep in debt with some Russians, who might accept something else than money in return for their loans.

The biggest problem is that he already is in the posession of information that needs to be kept secret.

Q

Banned
If he actually tries it, I think we will probably find out. He's too stupid to do it right.
We will find out when it's too late.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just one more of the ways he'll poison the ground when he leaves the WH. And of course this doesn't even address the ways Jared and Ivanka have gained access to sensitive national secrets.

Q

Banned
Just one more of the ways he'll poison the ground when he leaves the WH. And of course this doesn't even address the ways Jared and Ivanka have gained access to sensitive national secrets.
I do not have any idea how the financial situation of those two is? I thought they were pretty good in scamming people?

I'm not sure if they have enough money to help Ivanka's daddy....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, not an american, but I think that is a real possibility. He is deep in debt with some Russians, who might accept something else than money in return for their loans.

The biggest problem is that he already is in the posession of information that needs to be kept secret.

Yes. I find that very concerning. Trump has no self control, and no loyalty to anyone but himself. Additionally, he's a greedy son of a bitch, and vengeful. His knowledge could prove dangerous, not just to the US, but to the world.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

True. And those two are very, very slimy.

Q

Banned

Yes. I find that very concerning. Trump has no self control, and no loyalty to anyone but himself. Additionally, he's a greedy son of a bitch, and vengeful. His knowledge could prove dangerous, not just to the US, but to the world.
I wonder in which extend the CIA will follow him and is able to prevent him from selling some of the info he has. I hope they will make sure he is and stays "protected", also against himself :)

One good thing is, that he might not remember everything (correct) :)

Q

Banned
True. And those two are very, very slimy.
Some time ago I saw a documentary about the real estate market in America. One of the biggest abusers was Jared Kushner, who happened to be married to Donnie's daughter. Yes, very poisonous and selfish behaviour