The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The stories around what the ark could do for advancing armies (or those stupid enough to open it unshielded or touch the interior) is enough on its own to indicate a technological marvel.

It's from another world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If it's in Ethiopia, it belongs to Ethopia. They are not likely to allow people to come in and mess with it. Kinda like how no one can go digging where they believe Noah's ark is.

It's in Turkey

They wont allow any digging there, last I heard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A single monk, one little feller... yeah right.
If that's true, it's land protected under the Area 51 code of silence.

To be fair.....its not like there are a whole lot of people after it.
Plenty of people nonbelieving and believing would love to see it.

Well yeah, loving to see it and actively going after it are very different. I meant there are not many people perusing it. Many people would still deny it, as well.

It's very possible we will see it in our lifetime.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If it's in Ethiopia, it belongs to Ethopia. They are not likely to allow people to come in and mess with it. Kinda like how no one can go digging where they believe Noah's ark is.

It's in Turkey

Some believe Antarctica was Atlantis....

We'll probably never truly know...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's in Turkey

Man, I would love to be privileged enough to have an idea of what secrets lurk there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's in Turkey

Man, I would love to be privileged enough to have an idea of what secrets lurk there.

Could just be like Dark City's subterranean infrastructure...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread is still about how homosexual them Navy boys are. right?

that-awkward-moment-when-you-realize-that-its-not-his-54250676.png

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You shouldn't do that. And at the very least, ask said members, in said thread, if it's okay that you wipe them off the table as it suits you.
You didn't ask me...
That is a dick move...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
You shouldn't do that. And at the very least, ask said members, in said thread, if it's okay that you wipe them off the table as it suits you.
You didn't ask me...
That is a dick move...

No clue WTF you are talking about, but we already established that last night. This is the first time Ive spent more than 4 seconds in this thread.

As for this topic. Funny stuff in this thread... I:LOL3:

Reality is.....

If you make a move or word gets out that you are truly chasing dick on a ship, your safety is in jeopardy. It just doesnt happen. They know to stay in the closet in that environment.

I lived on a ship for 4 years... one morning, while out at sea, I woke up and found out a guy named Wilson was up to something, don't exactly know what, but he tried something and they airlifted his ass out to another ship in the middle of the night, for his safety. Never returned.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You didn't ask me...
That is a dick move...

No clue WTF you are talking about, but we already established that last night. This is the first time Ive spent more than 4 seconds in this thread.

As for this topic. Funny stuff in this thread... I:LOL3:

Reality is.....

If you make a move or word gets out that you are truly chasing dick on a ship, your safety is in jeopardy. It just doesnt happen. They know to stay in the closet in that environment.

I lived on a ship for 4 years... one morning, while out at sea, I woke up and found out a guy named Wilson was up to something, don't exactly know what, but he tried something and they airlifted his ass out to another ship in the middle of the night, for his safety. Never returned.

My grandfather served in the Navy during WW2. I have nothing but respect for our boys in white.

They seem to have Navy boy fantasies.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm still trying to get the Navy laundry secret for getting shit skids out of your skivvies. Admin won't spill and everyone knows he spent his Navy years down in the laundry in the bottom of the boat.
Do you have bowel control issues?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The reason the navy gets mocked so much on here is because the resident "out n' proud" homo, Aidsman, is allegedly a former member.

It doesn't help either that the US navy and the rest of the army in general has been sissified and turned woke, resulting in it becoming somewhat of a laughingstock in other countries.