The female price of male pleasure

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I want to cum on Sharona's glasses. And her nose.
brb

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
more male dominate gorillas w/ superiority complexes

We all need to find out what Sharona is smoking- - - - - - -no wonder her husband ran away after only 4 months:SmokeBreak3:
okay, little man
This man hater cunt made me think of you except she can kick my ass and you would only get fuck in the ass from this (6'2")little man- - - - - - -!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Iron Monkey

Factory Bastard
#metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you.

@Bear and all of us who will never be silent. we are unknown people at the BF affected by loss of consent, power mongers (grimmy) cyber molestation and virtual rape. without our voices, without the ability to safely report sex crimes, the message boards will never be a better place.
stfu

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
#metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you.

@Bear and all of us who will never be silent. we are unknown people at the BF affected by loss of consent, power mongers (grimmy) cyber molestation and virtual rape. without our voices, without the ability to safely report sex crimes, the message boards will never be a better place.
I CAN NOT for the life of me relate to this movement :/ I'm wondering, Sharona, WTF is your problem? What has been done to you that makes you feel so inadequate as a woman? I would like specifics here, since you seem to be a total feminazi? Do you have any reasons? OR are you like the rest of these "special groups" that love playing victim their entire lives... Please do tell.. ? I know day to day, as a woman, your life can NOT be that different from mine...So? Let's have it, so I can understand, Please …. Thanks :)

TheHaze

Elite Bastards

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Not sure what this thread is all about. Seems like it revolves around Sharon being the center of attention.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Not sure what this thread is all about. Seems like it revolves around Sharon being the center of attention.
It's about Sharona having to suck cock before some one will fuck her and not opening a door for her 1st and then cum on her face and not hand her some tissue - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Top Bottom