The female price of male pleasure

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Not sure what this thread is all about. Seems like it revolves around Sharon being the center of attention.

It's about Sharona having to suck cock before some one will fuck her and not opening a door for her 1st and then cum on her face and not hand her some tissue - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter

You probably still think thai people, ride elephants to work or something. We have cars, air cons and washing machines many decades ago.

th.jpg

Maybe in Bankok but what about all them villages and as far as elephants go you people most likey ate most of them !!!

bahumbas

puny and deadly

You probably still think thai people, ride elephants to work or something. We have cars, air cons and washing machines many decades ago.

th.jpg

Maybe in Bankok but what about all them villages and as far as elephants go you people most likey ate most of them !!!

Even up in the hills where people are poor they still have motor cycles so I know what you must think thai people are pretty advanced at a certain point.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

th.jpg

Even up in the hills where people are poor they still have motor cycles so I know what you must think thai people are pretty advanced at a certain point.

Yeah maybe compare to the stone age and who knows maybe will have inside toilets instead of shitting in the bushes by 2025 - - - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly

th.jpg

Yeah maybe compare to the stone age and who knows maybe will have inside toilets instead of shitting in the bushes by 2025 - - - - - - - -

So you think hillbillies in your countries are advanced? Sure thai people don't have all the commodities like those in the west but there are plenty of folks who live in the west who still have less than thai people. Does the amish ring any bells?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
="bahumbas, post: 32064, member:Does the amish ring any bells?

Never been around them but sure they have some bells to ring !

Rosemary

Guy Candy
Fine with me. since being single, ive had sex with very aggressive, manly men, and ive been, well, screwed is the wrong term here. Ive been penetrated by a total and utter wussy. who am I going to run back to when I'm ready for my fill? Manly McHardon, that's who. I agree with that other guy. why lock into just one for life??

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Does the amish ring any bells?

By hand. And that's just 'cause that's how they like to do it. Think Rennaissance Faire, but 24/7/365.

Okay, sure, it's their kooky religion that makes 'em choose that -- but you know what? Their version is probably the most inoffensive version of Abrahamic tomfoolery in the history of this stinking planet. They live and let live, and for that I say good on 'em.

I do have to wonder, though -- how did anybody know they were Amish before the Industrial Revolution? Confused 5

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Does the amish ring any bells?

By hand. And that's just 'cause that's how they like to do it. Think Rennaissance Faire, but 24/7/365.

Okay, sure, it's their kooky religion that makes 'em choose that -- but you know what? Their version is probably the most inoffensive version of Abrahamic tomfoolery in the history of this stinking planet. They live and let live, and for that I say good on 'em.

I do have to wonder, though -- how did anybody know they were Amish before the Industrial Revolution? Confused 5
By their silly beards and hats.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
But everybody had silly beards and hats back then. I think Presidents should be required to rock the Abe Lincoln look, in fact.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think it's a coincidence that they put Lincoln on the only brown coin we got; they weren't honoring him, it was a "fuck you!".

Anyway, my all- time favorite Abe Lincoln moment..
tumblr_mpx0501ANl1rhbebyo1_250.gif

And I'd also be alright with this alteration.
Johnny+Cash+109.jpg

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Maybe ur trying to be funny, but u all do seem aggressive and will never admit to hitting ur wives.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you.

@Bear and all of us who will never be silent. we are unknown people at the BF affected by loss of consent, power mongers (grimmy) cyber molestation and virtual rape. without our voices, without the ability to safely report sex crimes, the message boards will never be a better place.

Are you tired of pleasing men, Sharona?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
#metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you.

@Bear and all of us who will never be silent. we are unknown people at the BF affected by loss of consent, power mongers (grimmy) cyber molestation and virtual rape. without our voices, without the ability to safely report sex crimes, the message boards will never be a better place.
Oh dear...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sharon has grown on me. At first I thought it was the most lazy and uncreative sock puppet account that Bastard Factory created to try to increase activity. But there is so much femanazi material out there it has really given this sock puppet legs

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When it smiles, it looks like it's got a mouthful of smashed Mentos mints...