The female price of male pleasure

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men like me made the world great. Need a billion more like me.

tumblr_nwjredblBS1rjssvvo1_400.gif

...really, eh....Lokmeer!?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm engaged, thank u.
Ur exactly the problem with our society.

Second marriage?

Maybe consider some therapy. I experienced a violent rape at 14. It left me ptsd and a tendency to be a serial monogamist. By the time I was 30, I was divorced twice with 3 children from 3 fathers.

While pink pill style bashing men CAN be amusing......it really is only fun as a form of satire.

Have you been in any therapy? CBT really was a game changer for me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well there is 10 minutes I’ll never get back…

serial monogamy ~ like anyone is buying this complete and utter BS *rolls eyes*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why r u lesbians always so angry?

I believe the kink term you’re searching for is heteroflexible…. meaning I prefer cock to pretty pink tacos any day of the week… but who can turn down a cute face, big jugs and a juicy booty?

not me says Murdy:Awesomeness:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Should I wait while you fumble with the ill plotted logistics theory of that intended roast of a poast… or shall we move on to Borderline Personality Disorder and the fact that serial monogamy doesn’t exist in the DSM V?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you know what sucks? I made a salami and cheese sandwich on sourdough bread toasted in the toaster oven so the bread gets crispy and the cheese gets melty. Just the way I like it. Then the youngest came I to the kitchen, declared it smelled good then took my mother fucking sandwich. It didn't stop there because the eldest did the same to my second sandwich.

Then my wife came and did it to my third sandwich. I can't even get a fucking sandwich!