The Health Thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going into a room that is -100 degrees Celsius ***screams***

I’m gonna freeze my tits off. He is already making jokes that he only likes one kind of vanilla popsicle :LOL3:

Wish me luck. I’m gonna need it.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going into a room that is -100 degrees Celsius ***screams***

I’m gonna freeze my tits off. He is already making jokes that he only likes one kind of vanilla popsicle :LOL3:

Wish me luck. I’m gonna need it.
Hi Murdy, how goes it?

I can't say I envy you for having to go through that. You're a tougher person than I am.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Murdy, how goes it?

I can't say I envy you for having to go through that. You're a tougher person than I am.

Ok, I have to admit it was cold as fuck… but they let me keep my bra and panties on. They had me put on thick ass socks, slippers, a Covid mask and earphones. The glovers were 2 layers of cotton fingered and the the thickest snow mittens I’ve ever seen I meditated to my happy place and was surprised how quickly it went.

Brain fog insta GONE. I’ll keep you posted if I notice any freezer burn.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, I have to admit it was cold as fuck… but they let me keep my bra and panties on. They had me put on thick ass socks, slippers, a Covid mask and earphones. The glovers were 2 layers of cotton fingered and the the thickest snow mittens I’ve ever seen I meditated to my happy place and was surprised how quickly it went.

Brain fog insta GONE. I’ll keep you posted if I notice any freezer burn.
Cool :)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So far no freeze burn and brain fog is still noticeably still gone.

My friend is a chiro and I was talking to him yesterday. He said to come try his hyperbaric chamber for an hour and that really gets cognitive brain function going. I’m researching and it looks like Michael Jackson slept in one lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So far no freeze burn and brain fog is still noticeably still gone.

My friend is a chiro and I was talking to him yesterday. He said to come try his hyperbaric chamber for an hour and that really gets cognitive brain function going. I’m researching and it looks like Michael Jackson slept in one lol
Really? The "King Of Pop". lol Strange world we live in.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
RffU19L.png

4Ed0uOT.png

a315L6v.png

T8XBTl3.png

NE0OXAp.png

peq9zsm.png

dIGYDKG.png

Caffeine Blues: Wake Up To The Hidden Dangers Of America's #1 Drug>Stephen Cherniske, M.S.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wake up at 3 am to meditate everyday…. the time between 3:20 AM to 3:40 AM, is defined to be the best time to connect with the higher frequencies of the universe.

This is where I started learning about meditation years ago:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been seeing a 4th generation Chinese acupuncturist/herbalist for the past month. I’m guessing his entire lineage were healers based on the office feels. He doesn’t speak English, so his beautiful wife translates. He listened to my pulse on both arms in various durations with his fingers for over 10 minutes to diagnose me.

He costs a small fortune, but I feel great. He also brews the tea for you and packages them individually so it’s super easy to follow. 3x per day and the box is $380 for 60 pouches.

I can’t eat diary, chicken or ice/cold on this… which is so weird to me.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been seeing a 4th generation Chinese acupuncturist/herbalist for the past month. I’m guessing his entire lineage were healers based on the office feels. He doesn’t speak English, so his beautiful wife translates. He listened to my pulse on both arms in various durations with his fingers for over 10 minutes to diagnose me.

He costs a small fortune, but I feel great. He also brews the tea for you and packages them individually so it’s super easy to follow. 3x per day and the box is $380 for 60 pouches.

I can’t eat diary, chicken or ice/cold on this… which is so weird to me.
I have always been curious about acupuncture. Maybe I'll find someone who does it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have always been curious about acupuncture. Maybe I'll find someone who does it.

I’ve been treating my sports injuries with Accupuncture for decades. The old Asian woman I went to when my shoulder tendinopathy flared, told me “injury good test for new boyfriend.” She was right. He is a keeper lol.

This new guy I’m seeing also does Accupuncture. He stabbed me in the neck like I’ve never been stabbed. He said that this is all nerves and it calms me dafuq down whatever in the hell he is doing.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been treating my sports injuries with Accupuncture for decades. The old Asian woman I went to when my shoulder tendinopathy flared, told me “injury good test for new boyfriend.” She was right. He is a keeper lol.

This new guy I’m seeing also does Accupuncture. He stabbed me in the neck like I’ve never been stabbed. He said that this is all nerves and it calms me dafuq down whatever in the hell he is doing.
Oh? That's nice. I'm glad you are with someone who makes you happy. Free acupuncture to boot. :)

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*OTC drugs may seem innocuous, but I know from experience that they can be dangerous when abused. an alarming number of people, especially teens, aren't aware of this.

Js3nCoG.png

6lKPxKY.png

Getting High On OTC Is Dangerous (PDF)

Abusing Over The counter Drugs: Illicit Uses For Everyday Drugs>Kim Etingoff

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So it’s crunch time for me with a huge formal event in August, and I’ve been hitting the hike trails hard this past 5 weeks and covered 16,000 steps per day on average.

I feel great. I’m still frequenting my Chinese Accupuncture at/herbalists, which I attribute most of my progress to. It’s $380 per box of 60 ouches, which I take 3x per day plus the Accupuncture session at $80 a stab. But it’s worth it if you commit and work the program.

My sleep numbers have gone up tremendously as well. Life is good :Happy5:

Advice for people starting out on their own health journey…

Start small and commit yourself to doing it 2x per day everyday for 2 weeks ~ this makes it a habit.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's that time of the year for the flu shot. I got mine again this year.

It's been at least 20 of the last 23 years that I've gotten it. Been lucky to not get sick in the last two decades.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's that time of the year for the flu shot. I got mine again this year.

It's been at least 20 of the last 23 years that I've gotten it. Been lucky to not get sick in the last two decades.
Me too. Better safe than sorry. Especially in today's world.