The Health Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like beautiful day. The tourists season is here, so it’s a little crowded down town. I got a nice pork roast to smoke nice and slow. It’s also football day. How about you?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like beautiful day. The tourists season is here, so it’s a little crowded down town. I got a nice pork roast to smoke nice and slow. It’s also football day. How about you?
Mmmm....smoked pork sounds good. I have a lasagna from a local restaurant I'm going to eat for dinner. (Shown Below)
I most likely will be going out to play a little chess at the club afterwards.

efVKhhU.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mmmm....smoked pork sounds good. I have a lasagna from a local restaurant I'm going to eat for dinner. (Shown Below)
I most likely will be going out to play a little chess at the club afterwards.

efVKhhU.png

Sounds nice. I used to have a nice Chess set. Hand carved men, and a wooden board. I think my X still has it?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*Just for the record I'm merely posting this info in this thread, I don't necessarily agree with everything said.

MqIrrdr.png

O63LKnd.png

SwQIGWn.png

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there's any health thing I could choose to change for any group of people it would be smokers. I wish I could wave a magic wand and end all cigarette smoking. It is terrible for health. There is no upside. None.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If there's any health thing I could choose to change for any group of people it would be smokers. I wish I could wave a magic wand and end all cigarette smoking. It is terrible for health. There is no upside. None.
Vaping got me off cigarettes, and then I eventually quit vaping. Wasn't easy but it worked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I take an organic liquid vit D during the winter months because of the grayness.

I take a powder collagen...and I do believe its made my hair, skin, nails super healthy.

I do smoothies a few times a week with various supplements. I will use liquid magnesium some nights.

I quite smoking 4 years ago. No soda. We eat healthy....I TRY to sleep well. Dont really drink alcohol or use any drugs, no psych meds. I usually will stretch and run in the mornings.

We are pretty healthy.