The Health Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like beautiful day. The tourists season is here, so it’s a little crowded down town. I got a nice pork roast to smoke nice and slow. It’s also football day. How about you?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like beautiful day. The tourists season is here, so it’s a little crowded down town. I got a nice pork roast to smoke nice and slow. It’s also football day. How about you?
Mmmm....smoked pork sounds good. I have a lasagna from a local restaurant I'm going to eat for dinner. (Shown Below)
I most likely will be going out to play a little chess at the club afterwards.

efVKhhU.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mmmm....smoked pork sounds good. I have a lasagna from a local restaurant I'm going to eat for dinner. (Shown Below)
I most likely will be going out to play a little chess at the club afterwards.

efVKhhU.png

Sounds nice. I used to have a nice Chess set. Hand carved men, and a wooden board. I think my X still has it?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*Just for the record I'm merely posting this info in this thread, I don't necessarily agree with everything said.

MqIrrdr.png

O63LKnd.png

SwQIGWn.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there's any health thing I could choose to change for any group of people it would be smokers. I wish I could wave a magic wand and end all cigarette smoking. It is terrible for health. There is no upside. None.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If there's any health thing I could choose to change for any group of people it would be smokers. I wish I could wave a magic wand and end all cigarette smoking. It is terrible for health. There is no upside. None.
Vaping got me off cigarettes, and then I eventually quit vaping. Wasn't easy but it worked.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
My dad was a smoker and smoked 2-3 packs a day. It was too cheap to smoke in the past. Not to be cruel, but I'm glad it's expensive. If it makes people quit, so much the better.
Any reason to quit is a good reason.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I take an organic liquid vit D during the winter months because of the grayness.

I take a powder collagen...and I do believe its made my hair, skin, nails super healthy.

I do smoothies a few times a week with various supplements. I will use liquid magnesium some nights.

I quite smoking 4 years ago. No soda. We eat healthy....I TRY to sleep well. Dont really drink alcohol or use any drugs, no psych meds. I usually will stretch and run in the mornings.

We are pretty healthy.