The jealous little tranny is at it again

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
If not, I’ll just log out and go back to kiwi.

And there it is, folks.
Sorry, bruh, but I’m not stoking the flames of retardation for a motley crew of spastics who make grimace from McDonalds look like an intellectual.

Id rather talk about video games. If I want drama I’ll go somewhere where they actually do drama the right way.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from between her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.
You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

I'm not angry at you. You're a buffoon, ffs. You have nothing of substance that would make me angry. Half the time, I don't know what language you think you're posting in.

I wonder if you're a Ugandan posting as a Scot, you Idi Amin mothersnatcher...Last King of Scotland.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Lamest shite ever, all you ever do is whine and complain, why are you somewhere that causes you soo much distress? You tell me I'm one of the good guys here then come out with that shit as if I forgot? Evidently clear that I'm of a much higher IQ than you, bankrupt twice! Inspiring! You know what you're doing with the mother shit, it's defo not you angry though, nope!

You'll die a bitter, lonely old witch and that's sad but wtf can I do but watch you seethe until the mommy reference is nearly out and there it is! Flynn hates you, all yer so-called pals talk about you except me, I'm the good guy remember, you said it, the only thing you got right because it's the only truth you've told... Here's to your heart and how it works harder than you ever have but you cannot control that or you'd have gone many years ago...
Rec..best I can do now sadly...

Sad huh. I bet the owner is walking on eggshells now. Every little thing you do will be reported
Thank you for your support. I can rec again!