The Joys of Islam in Europe

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
This person was an idiot. And also muslim. What does that say about muslims? That there are idiots among them.
We can say the same about Germans, English, Dutch.....
This is what you can never drive home to a con. Monsters run the gamut -- Christian, Muslim, Atheist, white, black, brown -- a psychopath is a psychopath. That is all.
I can only agree with you :rightON:

Q

Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah man, they look mighty fine in their countries, look all those beautiful women, that tasty food, those sumptuous temples, so why the fuck do they want SO DESPERATELY to get into the western world?

You prove that what all the "Islamophobes" say is EXACTLY RIGHT.

Please tell me, why do you hate your fucking countries so much to a point of wanting them gutted and enslaved by 3rd world mentality?

You know what, you people are so fucking retarded, if you wanna fuck up your places so much, open the doors to Brazilians

At least they'll flood your neck of the woods with drugs and loose women, not bombers and serial stabbers. They also don't like killing almost a hundred with trucks.

I mean, you should expect crime to skyrocket, but at least of niggas don't kill scores at once, they like to take one by one

It scares the imbeciles less, I guess.
Please try to write a decent reply and I might consider relpying. Please know this is not the Meltdown area.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
a-graphic-warning-muslims-behead-little-girl-and-force-her-15458614.png

Evil personified.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Would you people please stop posting these photos here. It's really not ethical.

Oh sure, shoot the messenger. Where's the outrage towards the culprits of this barbaric act?

You know aswell as I do that this isn't an isolated incident, yet you and your ilk want to import these kind of savages into our countries....

In short, you are fucked in the head.

Q

Banned
Would you people please stop posting these photos here. It's really not ethical.

Oh sure, shoot the messenger. Where's the outrage towards the culprits of this barbaric act?

You know aswell as I do that this isn't an isolated incident, yet you and your ilk want to import these kind of savages into our countries....

In short, you are fucked in the head.
It might come as a surprise to you, but beheadings are not done too often in the Netherlands. You know why? Because it is not normal. Most of the muslims living here are decent people. In my lifetime I have already met a lot and none of those was a terrorist.
You are focussing on incidents and claim that is normal. It is not. Also not in muslim countries. Nowhere!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please try to write a decent reply and I might consider relpying. Please know this is not the Meltdown area.
You don't reply because you have no decent arguments, you dumbfuck

If incel beta cucks like yourself crave the hell that Islam brings with itself, you should pack your stuff and move there

But I hope to see the day people crush and destroy treacherous rats like you who conspire against their own countries, all for the love of raghead jizz in your gay mouths.

You fucking lousy faggot.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

If incel beta cucks like yourself crave the hell that Islam brings with itself, you should pack your stuff and move there

But I hope to see the day people crush and destroy treacherous rats like you who conspire against their own countries, all for the love of raghead jizz in your gay mouths.

You've never met a Muslim in your life.

Q

Banned

He probably hasn't. Brazil was it, right?

But people in the current days base their opinion on..... the crap on the internet. People do not seem to understand that social media shows reccommendations based on what you previously have looked at.
This means that if you look at one movie on YouTube regarding cats, YouTube will reccommend you new cat movies.
And after clicking a few of the cat movies, YouTube "knows" you are a cat lover and it will keep coming with suggestions for cat movies.
And soon after that you start to think that all cats are as weird as the ones you see on the internet :)

Note: "cats" can be replaced by any other subject...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

But people in the current days base their opinion on..... the crap on the internet. People do not seem to understand that social media shows reccommendations based on what you previously have looked at.
This means that if you look at one movie on YouTube regarding cats, YouTube will reccommend you new cat movies.
And after clicking a few of the cat movies, YouTube "knows" you are a cat lover and it will keep coming with suggestions for cat movies.
And soon after that you start to think that all cats are as weird as the ones you see on the internet :)

Muslims of many nationalities have been business owners here for 30 years. C-Stores, Liquor stores, and Motels mainly.
If I have a bitch, it's they're a little dirty.
The market punishes them for that, tho.
Other than that, not a single beheading.
Radical Islam is rare here, tho.

Q

Banned

Muslims of many nationalities have been business owners here for 30 years. C-Stores, Liquor stores, and Motels mainly.
If I have a bitch, it's they're a little dirty.
The market punishes them for that, tho.
Other than that, not a single beheading.
Radical Islam is rare here, tho.
Good! The same here. Although I cannot agree on the dirty part, the muslims I know are actually very clean.
No shoes allowed in the house :)

Which is a good thing, until last year I had a muslim coworker, who was sitting pretty close by, and we disagreed sometimes.
I could not have been here :LOL2:

Q

Banned

No, I do not reply, because you use words like "dumbfuck" & "faggot".

Do you like to be called those?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I have, lots of them. I'm not gonna lie, some are ok, but their culture, religion and values are not and on the whole their beliefs are not compatible with the west.

Here in England, we have the constant problem of them preying on white schoolgirls and plying them with drugs and alcohol in return for sex, not to mention the numerous terror attacks our nation has had to endure.

They belong in the Middle East, not in Europe or the US.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter