The Joys of Islam in Europe

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
16039934797310.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm not sure if these pictures are appreciated outside of the Meldown area.

But since it is here: please make your point?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mudslimes are DOGS pointed enough ?? so tell your Dad to fuck off !

Q

Banned
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Muslim savages are beheading Europeans in their homelands.

Deport them all.
How do you know this was done by a muslim?
Don’t you watch the news ?
This image was not in the Dutch media.

This person was an idiot. And also muslim. What does that say about muslims? That there are idiots among them.
We can say the same about Germans, English, Dutch.....

Oh fuck off, you god damned brainwashed libtard.

These Islamic third world savages do not belong in Europe and if they weren't here, these callous murders would not be taking place.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That religion is not compatible to modern living, how many of their young girls go missing, married off too young or honour killed, it happens all the time.if their daughters go off the rail a bit and they kill them, they would get a pat on the back in their own country,

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
that took time. i would have slugged him with a candle holder or something

It was in a church, she was praying at the time..

No disrespect meant to the deceased, but I actually thought that was the male who was beheaded, because as far as I'm aware there were 2 victims, a male and a female.

Can you imagine the mentality of a male who is capable of doing this to a woman? Jesus H..... do we need any more proof illustrating the barbaric savagery of these feral third world sand niggers?

The liberal left has so much blood on their hands that I don't know how they find the time to keep repeatedly washing it off.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
taylor swift made a career about making bad choices in men

btw she endorsed joe biden lol

Q

Banned

Deport them all.

This person was an idiot. And also muslim. What does that say about muslims? That there are idiots among them.

These Islamic third world savages do not belong in Europe and if they weren't here, these callous murders would not be taking place.
You're from the UK, right?
Well, your Brexit was a very very stupid idea. So ALL people from the UK are STUPID.
Also driving on the left side of the real, while almost the whole world uses the right side is a VERY STUPID IDEA. So that confirms that people from the UK are stupid.

Do you get the example?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Deport them all.

You're from the UK, right?
Well, your Brexit was a very very stupid idea. So ALL people from the UK are STUPID.
Also driving on the left side of the real, while almost the whole world uses the right side is a VERY STUPID IDEA. So that confirms that people from the UK are stupid.

Do you get the example?
Driving on the left is the norm’ and so is the metric system and correct English like arse and colour and tyre etc.
Oh yeah...Islam should be banned and dismantled like apartheid.
Okay Maxxxi?
:sneaky1:

Q

Banned
that took time. i would have slugged him with a candle holder or something

It was in a church, she was praying at the time..

No disrespect meant to the deceased, but I actually thought that was the male who was beheaded, because as far as I'm aware there were 2 victims, a male and a female.

Can you imagine the mentality of a male who is capable of doing this to a woman? Jesus H..... do we need any more proof illustrating the barbaric savagery of these feral third world sand niggers?

The liberal left has so much blood on their hands that I don't know how they find the time to keep repeatedly washing it off.
Your motivation has too much flaws...

Remember "Kyle Rittenhouse"? He was white. He was a terrorist. Due to using your own logic, YOU are also a terrorist, because white people shoot other people. It cannot have been an act he decided to on his own, it is because ALL WHITE MALES are terrorists. Can you imagine the mentality of a male who is capable of doing this to other people?
Do we need any more proof illustrating the barbaric savagery of these feral first world caucasians?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Gawwd I'm getting to the end of my tether with your idiocy.

How was Brexit 'stupid'? Why the hell should the UK be dictated to by a load of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels and have to pay £350 million a week for the privilege of being part of what basically amounts to a Communist dictatorship?

And Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't a terrorist you fucking imbecile. He was defending himself from being attacked by a feral mob of BLM tards. I suppose you think he should have just let them beat him to death rather than defend himself? He killed 1 Jew and blew another one's arm off, good riddance I say.

Rittenhouse is a hero. You're an insufferable fuckwit.

Q

Banned
Gawwd I'm getting to the end of my tether with your idiocy.

How was Brexit 'stupid'? Why the hell should the UK be dictated to by a load of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels and have to pay £350 million a week for the privilege of being part of what basically amounts to a Communist dictatorship?

And Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't a terrorist you fucking imbecile. He was defending himself from being attacked by a feral mob of BLM tards. I suppose you think he should have just let them beat him to death rather than defend himself? He killed 1 Jew and blew another one's arm off, good riddance I say.

Rittenhouse is a hero. You're an insufferable fuckwit.
You can blabber a lot of bullshit, it does not take away the fact that you are stupid white terrorist.