Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kiss-ass.gif
kiss-my-ass.gif
ass-kicking.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure if these pictures are appreciated outside of the Meldown area.

But since it is here: please make your point?

If you need someone to make a point after it's being thoroughly made, dude, you need to pray so medicine can finally get that brain-transplant thing in order.

Maybe when you or a loved one is laying on a puddle of blood, beheaded by some animal that was "imported" by another evil ideology called leftism, you'll stop making such stupid statements.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslim savages are beheading Europeans in their homelands.

Deport them all.
How do you know this was done by a muslim?
Don’t you watch the news ?
This image was not in the Dutch media.

This person was an idiot. And also muslim. What does that say about muslims? That there are idiots among them.
We can say the same about Germans, English, Dutch.....

This is what you can never drive home to a con. Monsters run the gamut -- Christian, Muslim, Atheist, white, black, brown -- a psychopath is a psychopath. That is all.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you people please stop posting these photos here. It's really not ethical.

Reactions: Q

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah man, they look mighty fine in their countries, look all those beautiful women, that tasty food, those sumptuous temples, so why the fuck do they want SO DESPERATELY to get into the western world?

You prove that what all the "Islamophobes" say is EXACTLY RIGHT.

Please tell me, why do you hate your fucking countries so much to a point of wanting them gutted and enslaved by 3rd world mentality?

You know what, you people are so fucking retarded, if you wanna fuck up your places so much, open the doors to Brazilians

At least they'll flood your neck of the woods with drugs and loose women, not bombers and serial stabbers. They also don't like killing almost a hundred with trucks.

I mean, you should expect crime to skyrocket, but at least of niggas don't kill scores at once, they like to take one by one

It scares the imbeciles less, I guess.