The joys of dealing with young boys.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With his distance learning via internet being done the boy kept asking his mother to take him to 7-11 to buy a chocolate bar. I said yes but I told him he had to put his shoes on while his mother told him he had to put some underwear on as he was still walking around in his PJs. He spent 15 minutes saying he couldn’t find his shoes (I found one under his bed and the other in the living room; I have no idea why they were so far apart but this is typical with small boys) while he absolutely refused to put underwear on as his mother asked him.

He actually spent a good two to four minutes, without his pajama top on, only his PJ bottoms on swinging his hips around and chatting “my balls are free, my balls are free!” His mother was not amused. One spanking and three minutes later he had underwear on and was properly dressed for a trip to 7-11 with his mother. Aren’t young boys just a joy?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This sort of shit is what happens when you are a parent. So all of you have something to look forward to.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are back now. Apparently he got an ice cream cone and a Nestles Crunch bar. My wife got me two bottles of wine and a pack of smokes.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i never had to deal with or worry about this shit. i was a drunken fuck stone before and after my son was born...his momma's parents adopted him after she killed herself. i never had a part in it that mangy mutts upbringing the parents didn't want me involved and i didn't either. plus i was living on the streets thee first 5 years of his worthless life so i couldn't give him a stable home and shit. i regret this deeply as the lil fucker owns a construction company and looking to get into the resturant field soon if HE hasn't already. nearly 24 and is set for life already. fucking worthless cunt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My two step-sons from a marriage over twenty years ago were serious momma’s boys. But as they grew older they distanced themselves from her. I don’t think that they much liked her 5th husband! I was husband #3 but for much of the short marriage I thought I was #2? :Confused3:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF are you talking about? I didn’t raise my hand, my wife did, and a child needs boundaries if he misbehaves.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
WTF are you talking about? I didn’t raise my hand, my wife did, and a child needs boundaries if he misbehaves.
Still... just telling him the chocolate was off the planning would have been enough punshment and als a more logical one.

You do not dress? Ok, no chocolate for you.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think about it, you hit him for not getting ready quick enough to go and do something he wanted, no need for that, we’re not going now cos your being a dick, and stick to you guns, next time he will run and do it cos he knows he won’t get what he wants otherwise...

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife decided she didn’t like his misbehavior and failure to listen to what she told him so she acted in a measured and reasonable way. Some of you have different philosophies but she’s done a pretty good job and I trust her judgement.

Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i never had to deal with or worry about this shit. i was a drunken fuck stone before and after my son was born...his momma's parents adopted him after she killed herself. i never had a part in it that mangy mutts upbringing the parents didn't want me involved and i didn't either. plus i was living on the streets thee first 5 years of his worthless life so i couldn't give him a stable home and shit. i regret this deeply as the lil fucker owns a construction company and looking to get into the resturant field soon if HE hasn't already. nearly 24 and is set for life already. fucking worthless cunt.
dont worry he will be there 2 spray paint a dildo on your stone

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, Oerdin, I don't want to participate in a pile on. But it's something for you to consider. Physical punishment is very detrimental to children. And then to give your son what he wanted after the spanking sends a really confusing message: "Okay, I can get what I want no matter how I act if I just accept the brief physical pain." It is far better for your child's mental health to teach him calmly that when he misbehaves he will not get what he wants. No spanking necessary.

Furthermore, mothers and fathers should decide these things together. Fathers should not just leave it to the mom.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
kid acts up gets a whack ... it's quite simple really
No one wants to raise a pussy except for wrinkleybud :rightON:

Reactions: Ice

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This sort of shit is what happens when you are a parent. So all of you have something to look forward to.

My first and only wife decided to have kids in our early 20s. I had a good job and she was a good mom. We worked our asses off. Seemed easy then. Daughter wert to college. Son learned a trade. Both learned to live on their own. This meant wife and I were free, in our late 40s. Wife went her way as did I. I never looked back, nor would I have changed anything if I did it over again.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A number of you here who were physically assaulted by your parents are proof positive that it did, indeed, do you harm.
Have a Tampa, any orifice you prefer, and give it a rest.

Hav-A-Tampa-Jewels-10-Packs-of-5.jpeg

Q

Banned
A number of you here who were physically assaulted by your parents are proof positive that it did, indeed, do you harm.
Physically harting your kid DOES harm. To the child at that time and over a long time to your relationship with your child.
My wife and I have decided never to hit them. There are plenty of other punishments that can be used while raising them.

You want your kid to become a responsible adult that does not do any physical harm to others. Someone who can take responsibility and do what's good and not what he needs to do because he wil be receiving slapping otherwise.

We believe in giving our kids some freedom and responsibility and when they show they can handle it, they get more of it.
Also we give them love, because they need to know they are loved and safe.

I am proud to say that I have NEVER hit my kids.

Q

Banned
And then you get derailed people in the society, who from a young age have learned that violance is the solution.

No, responsibility is the solution. Being able to solve issues without violence. Like civilized people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And then you get derailed people in the society, who from a young age have learned that violance is the solution.

No, responsibility is the solution. Being able to solve issues without violence. Like civilized people.

is that why you're such a RETARD that would surely get punched in the fucking face and would probably cry about it ... smh imagine a world full of pussies like you that get their MOM fucked because they're figuring out solutions while biatch is bouncin; on some pipe :LMAO: