The joys of dealing with young boys.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tbh.. I really don't think this OP should be shamed like he has been..That's not what this thread is about. But like always, people can't mind their own damn business...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tbh.. I really don't think this OP should be shamed like he has been..That's not what this thread is about. But like always, people can't mind their own damn business...

I don't agree with shaming anyone, either. But some sensible discussion of the topic could be helpful, if the op is open to listening.

Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
kid acts up gets a whack ... it's quite simple really
No one wants to raise a pussy except for wrinkleybud :rightON:
And then you get derailed people in the society, who from a young age have learned that violance is the solution.

No, responsibility is the solution. Being able to solve issues without violence. Like civilized people.

is that why you're such a RETARD that would surely get punched in the fucking face and would probably cry about it ... smh imagine a world full of pussies like you that get their MOM fucked because they're figuring out solutions while biatch is bouncin; on some pipe :LMAO:
You are not able to respond in an adult manner, please refrain from replying.

You are the example of how I do not want my kids to become. I know I am going to succeed in that.

Side note: all your mentionings about my mother just make you the sad person.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
kid acts up gets a whack ... it's quite simple really
No one wants to raise a pussy except for wrinkleybud :rightON:
And then you get derailed people in the society, who from a young age have learned that violance is the solution.

No, responsibility is the solution. Being able to solve issues without violence. Like civilized people.

is that why you're such a RETARD that would surely get punched in the fucking face and would probably cry about it ... smh imagine a world full of pussies like you that get their MOM fucked because they're figuring out solutions while biatch is bouncin; on some pipe :LMAO:
You are not able to respond in an adult manner, please refrain from replying.

You are the example of how I do not want my kids to become. I know I am going to succeed in that.

Side note: all your mentionings about my mother just make you the sad person.

You'll never have kids sticking your dick in a men's ass retard boy :rightON:

Momma is many sadZ :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I don't agree with shaming anyone, either. But some sensible discussion of the topic could be helpful, if the op is open to listening.
fuck off you self absorbed fucking retard :LMAO:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the only real question before us here is whether Benjamin Spock was correct in deciding, late in his career, that politics was indeed a part of pediatrics. Spock, after all, singlehandedly retrained American parents in child raising, and not all of those parents fully understood his instructions.

Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the only real question before us here is whether Benjamin Spock was correct in deciding, late in his career, that politics was indeed a part of pediatrics. Spock, after all, singlehandedly retrained American parents in child raising, and not all of those parents fully understood his instructions.

Is that what you call giving it a rest?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that what you call giving it a rest?

Hardly. But since you failed to take my advice and give it a rest, I'm seeking to elevate the actual crux of the matter to center stage so that posters might understand better the degree to which they're all arguing from opinion and there's not a fact in sight.

Sail on, me hearties.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
So true.

125995179-10157435729667021-7838401490397021788-n.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
No. Spoiled shit kids become spoiled shit adults. Dr. Laura states the obvious. Probably the above was ghost written.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A number of you here who were physically assaulted by your parents are proof positive that it did, indeed, do you harm.
I think a decent hiding is fine when boys are acting up. Physical abuse is quite different and you need to realise the difference.

These new generations are ending up in jail more frequently through a lack of discipline in their early years.

My first caning at school cut through my skin on my arse. Three cuts at 8 years of age for playing kissing-catchers with the girls! And the girls were doing the chasing... lol.

Discipline is important for a young boy...one doesn’t want to create a monster!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So the idea being that you can't give your kid consequences unless you strike them.
A decent hiding will cut to the chase. Verbal psychology is not always the answer. Not all boys are going to grow up like nerds. Some have the warrior gene like me...particular measures may be required before the shock therapy of this timid society.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Spoiled shit kids become spoiled shit adults. Dr. Laura states the obvious. Probably the above was ghost written.

"Dr" Laura (she has a PhD in something completely unrelated to psychology or psychiatry) is bat shit fucking crazy. A very twisted woman.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Not my own story, but funny:

"The joys of being a parent. As the parent of 2 hyperactive boys, I invented a game called the steamroller game. I would lie down across one end of the bed and the kids would start jumping. At some random point I would make a motor noise and roll across the bed. If they didn't jump in time I would roll right over them. They loved that game.

I just invented it because I wanted to lie down for a few minutes."

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Warrior gene? LOL, Sounds like you have the adverse effect on you.
No! On the contrary actually. I’m what you call a leader. And if war were to break out, I’d be that person fighting on the frontline if required, just like my grandfather did against the Axis powers during WW2.
But would you be fighting fascists, like they did, or alongside them?