The Meat Days Of Summer

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
a39683aaf1954e5ac404a900d8b0742f58578d29.jpeg

The Americans sandwich their summers between two festivals of meat: Memorial Day, and Labor Day. In between, most of the days are too hot; on the Days themselves, it is the Americans who make the heat, through the cooking of the meats. Although there are kitchens in the homes of the Americans, on the Days the Americans do not cook the meats there. Instead, they heat the meats outside, over some variation of an open flame, one that is—at least theoretically—under some form of control. In outside cooking the meats on the Days the Americans atavist to humans before there were Americans. Or kitchens.

(In the middle of the summers the Americans also have another Meat day, July 4, but that one is more about Bombs, than Meat.)

It is right and meet for the Americans on the Days to cook the meats, because we know from the official Lab Coat tome Consuming Passions by food anthropologist Peter Farb that the taste buds in the humans respond most avidly to meat and fruit. That is because these are what the human body is designed to run on. Meat and fruit are, for the humans, the fuel.

Notice what is not in the fuel. Vegetables.

As Big Bill Shakes once wrote: I come not to praise vegetables, but to bury them. When they were out huntering and gathering the meat and the fruit, the humans were not plagued by vegetables. Vegetables arrived only when the humans suffered a brain damage that caused them to cease wandering the lands in the huntering and gathering and instead live lazily in one place—like a boulder, or mold. It was then that the humans started growing and eating the vegetables. An unsanity. Which caused them to become further unsane. Inventing unsanities like cities, money, jobs, wars, hula-hoes, Microsoft Bob, Rod McKuen, Walter Keane. Today the humans are so unsane they even elect vegetables to be the president. The Kleagle, for instance, is mostly carrot. That is the root (vegetable) of his Problem.

When they were having the huntering and gathering the humans eating the meats and the fruits did not go bloat because the meats and the fruits were not always readily available and also it took some effort to secure them. Not so, today. Today, anyone, even if they are Poor, can all day and all of the night go to the McDonald’s, and also to the Hershey’s. That is why the humans are bloating into puffy Michelin Men. Evolution has not caught up with the fact that the humans can now always have the McDonald’s and the Hershey’s. So it takes those McDonald’s and Hershey’s calories, and from them in the bodies makes Fat. Fat that the humans can feed off when come the lean times. Because, in the evolution, the evolution learned there would sometimes for the humans be lean times. Except, today, for the humans, there are not any lean times. Because the McDonald’s, it is always open. And the humans, they are always in there.

A good thing about the Michelining of the humans is that if ever an asteroid comes, and Meanly tries to strike the earth, all the Michelin humans can be herded onto one small portion of the planet. The ginormous pressure of their weights will then shift the earth out of its orbit sufficiently so that the asteroid will pass by without actually hitting the terra. (This has been Proven by Science.) Once the Danger has passed, the Michelins can then be redistributed back to their regularly scheduled McDonald’s. And the world will then again go round, per usual.

Above, we see the official poster of the Days of Meat, a freak flag hung high, by the people of the Kleagle. It is a throwback to the Days that were Good, before all the Wrongnesses—sex, science, hot sauce, melanin, etc.—befouled the land. When the Kleagle returns to the White Power House, riding a great wave of bleach and horse dewormer, he will abolish all of these Wrongnesses, and there will be left, all and everywhere, only Whiteness, and uber alles. It will be, an old dawn.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is laughing allowed up here ?

it was funny

unexpected LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
can you summerize please
short attention span an all

It's a long drawn diatribe based on hateful stereotypes of the nuclear family. Mostly white nuclear families.

Something about how white in tact nuclear families hate veggies and are racist, against science and sex.

It's more the same, typical ugliness and resentment inspired by a 50s style photo of a family BBQ. Its letting us know that if we dont agree with his politics.....this is us. We are all racist and "anti science"(even though they have completely high jacked science as it suits them and want to teach small children they could be in the wrong body and we are pregnant with nonliving cell clumps that are not a member of any species until the mother says so) June Cleaver style families. The apparent epitome of all evil.

It's like a bunch of old men using people like me to rebel against their parents again and they havent figured those cultural tables have turned. We are the counter culture now. And sadly most us didnt enjoy those family BBQs like in the picture because of their "sexual revolution" that has promoted abuse, exploitation and broken homes. More people in my generation come from broken homes.

The family unit has been fractured completely and they are still foaming at the mouth over white families having cute back yard BBQs, smiling at eachother and unwittingly symbolizing all kinds of imagined evil that Admins "side" has attached to them.....just because. As we all suffer from their choices they made decades ago and the direction they put the country on....their hatred of the nuclear family, white people and authentic and meaningful sexual relationships.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
can you summerize please

It's a long drawn diatribe based on hateful stereotypes of the nuclear family. Mostly white nuclear families.

Something about how white in tact nuclear families hate veggies and are racist, against science and sex.

It's more the same, typical ugliness and resentment inspired by a 50s style photo of a family BBQ. Its letting us know that if we dont agree with his politics.....this is us. We are all racist and "anti science"(even though they have completely high jacked science as it suits them and want to teach small children they could be in the wrong body and we are pregnant with nonliving cell clumps that are not a member of any species until the mother says so) June Cleaver style families. The apparent epitome of all evil.

It's like a bunch of old men using people like me to rebel against their parents again and they havent figured those cultural tables have turned. We are the counter culture now. And sadly most us didnt enjoy those family BBQs like in the picture because of their "sexual revolution" that has promoted abuse, exploitation and broken homes. More people in my generation come from broken homes.

The family unit has been fractured completely and they are still foaming at the mouth over white families having cute back yard BBQs, smiling at eachother and unwittingly symbolizing all kinds of imagined evil that Admins "side" has attached to them.....just because. As we all suffer from their choices they made decades ago and the direction they put the country on....their hatred of the nuclear family, white people and authentic and meaningful sexual relationships.
So basically you're saying he's posting shit with political undertones in general .... which is of course, against the spirit of what is supposed to be posted in general

nice.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We ate more seafood than meat last holiday weekend (lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp, etc...) though there was a lovely dry aged ribeye and some prime rib (which was over cooked imho). Over all, a great way to start off the season.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
can you summerize please

uummmm I didnt read his because TOO LONG and you go an poast another long diatribe LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
can you summerize please

uummmm I didnt read his because TOO LONG and you go an poast another long diatribe LOL

I more so used your post so I could get that out for other people to read. I wasnt actually expecting you to read it.

Your purpose was served, you can chill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We ate more seafood than meat last holiday weekend (lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp, etc...) though there was a lovely dry aged ribeye and some prime rib (which was over cooked imho). Over all, a great way to start off the season.

Well you are also not all entirely white Americans and you are a blinded family.

Or the fact that you lean right somehow turns you into a stereotypical white American born nuclear family. Which means you eat no veggies and you're racist and hate science. And sex.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I noticed this thread did not last long in general before being moved into Meltdown.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So Aidswipe starts a thread demanding more Meat through the Summer months?

The poor rent boy who has to fuck him will need an electric chisel to wade through the hardened semen encrustation on the cunts Jockeys methinks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He likes tube steaks

you saw how he went 50 shades of gay all day when I posted that