The @Oerdin Honorary Political Theatre of The Absurd Thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Antifa communists are real pieces of shit. No wonder a fecalphile like Aidsman likes them so much and is willing to lie for them.

e05370e0d5ca13f4b743849128595cdf.jpg

"Andy Ngo Tweeted it, it must be true!" Dumbass O'Dork

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Florida, home of many a Proud Boy, a hotbed for white supremacy. The rest of us can't stand silent | Editorial​

STORY POSTED 1 HOUR AGO

White supremacists and extremists don't always wear white robes and burn crosses. They don't necessarily meet in dingy headquarters away from civilized society They are marching on Capitol Hill. They ...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're laughing at a National Hero, the Conservatives don't like people laughing at Kyle.

5fff91f24da65.image.jpg

All the young boys love Kyle, tender young Kyle they say....
What Kyle did was fuck all…you should consider getting out and about instead of living in an isolated little cocoon. You’ll be very surprised with the bigger world events.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why would I do that? I have Wifi, and a Smartphone.
Don’t have the travel bug eh? I don’t blame you. I have germ phobia, except when it comes to females. Apart from the sexual contact, I can’t stand touching general surfaces. The grimy, greasy feel of filth sets me right off.

Remember, a Smartphone is only as smart as it’s user. The information highway is also a matter of perspective. A lot of fake news bottle-necks semi-lucid minds.