The Prowler's Complaint Log

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:ORLY:

Funny how you've been unable to prove this bizarre allegation. .

It's been proven behind the scenes Mr. Fraud. And all your "enemies" out here know what a cowardly and ignorant fuck you are.

I will say one thing, I like how you've been muzzled. I don't see you tardjacking threads and calling other's "child abusers," so I win again.

Seethe, Aryan you fucking cowardly pussy! I thought Nazi's did what they wanted? Look at you having to follow the rules. :LOL3:

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Absolute bullshit. And you wonder why nobody takes your creepy stalker ass seriously...

I notice the term "gr00mer" triggers you hard, is there anything you would like to get off your chest ? :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Absolute bullshit. And you wonder why nobody takes your creepy stalker ass seriously...

I notice the term "gr00mer" triggers you hard, is there anything you would like to get off your chest ? :LOL3:

The bullshit here is you and has been you the whole fucking time. Starting with your make believe pictures all the way up to you tardjacking threads and calling poster's "groomers."

"Groomer" is a word we don't use around here and as long as I'm a mod here, I will enforce that rule whether you like it or not and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Though, I see you've curbed your behaviour. How's it feel to be my little bitch?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not interested in your homo-erotic fantasies, tranny features.

Go take a cold shower.

That's what I thought, dicklips. As long as you refrain from your previous behavior, we won't have any issues. So be a good little bitch and continue talking about the subjects you're an expert on which are "Faggots" and "Tranny's."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, at least you've finally owned up to being a cawk in a Walmart frock...

Maybe you'd like to use my pictures as well? You could claim they were you and then argue how they're not from North America and how you're not a woman.:LOL3:

Last edited: