The Prowler's Complaint Log

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
and here you are again to let your fav werds roll from your tongue like the gummy jiZZ that hold your yellowed teeth together BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Is he chewing on yellow crayons AGAIN?

So, do you look hot in a Nazi girl uniform?

Post a picture so I can make a proper livestock evaluation of your feminine qualities. I saw that advertising asset you posted some time ago. Was that modeling gig you got when you were young and before your perkies sagged and your ass got even flatter and your pussy started stinking?
Pardon my sanity in a world gone insane… but why are thinking about our resident fierce diva dressed like a naughty Van Trapp child?!??

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is he chewing on yellow crayons AGAIN?

Pardon my sanity in a world gone insane… but why are thinking about our resident fierce diva dressed like a naughty Van Trapp child?!??

Please no discussion as children as sexual objects in any way.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please no discussion as children as sexual objects in any way.

I was referring to a line from the movie Party Monster where the lead is wearing a Nazi helmet, Charlie Chaplin mustache and Lederhosen. Mah badz.

Here is a clip of him in that costume from the movie…

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was referring to a line from the movie Party Monster where the lead is wearing a Nazi helmet, Charlie Chaplin mustache and Lederhosen. Mah badz.

Here is a clip of him in that costume from the movie…

I don't know the movie, sorry. I think it's best to stay away from these topics. They'll be accusing you of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! next. We want all that talk gone.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know the movie, sorry. I think it's best to stay away from these topics. They'll be accusing you of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! next. We want all that talk gone.

It’s all good…

I see the point.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One of your greatest accomplishments.

You really do deserve recognition.

BIGGEST_ASS_AWARD_2__08365.1576646292.jpg

Thanks! I appreciate that, coming from a low brow antisocial jerkoff like yourself.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, where are we on the subject of Flynn's dirty pussy?

Shall we take a collection to get her a pallet of fancy douche water from Sam's Club?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd probably need a lot of boner pills, a gas mask and a bucket of PineSol™, but that would all depend on the results of the livestock evaluation.

You know I meant battling with her. I find it interesting that it wasn't a hard "no" for you. You like her, you really like her...:GiggleBitch:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I protected you, you fucking clown is no biasd Biggie as well when that stupid cunt cw posted his picture here.

There is no bias you mentally ill shit stain.
Horsesh1t.... you're as biased as they come, not to mention a proven liar, claiming that my pics are from "Australia" of all places.

You have zero credibility and a severe attitude problem.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, do you look hot in a Nazi girl uniform?

Post a picture so I can make a proper livestock evaluation of your feminine qualities. I saw that advertising asset you posted some time ago. Was that modeling gig you got when you were young and before your perkies sagged and your ass got even flatter and your pussy started stinking?
The only "modelling" Flynn is suitable for is being the face of a marketing campaign for the latest range of piles cream.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Horsesh1t.... you're as biased as they come, not to mention a proven liar, claiming that my pics are from "Australia" of all places.

You have zero credibility and a severe attitude problem.

Go fuck yourself, whiner.

The geo-tags say otherwise mega bitch. You are a proven fraud and a baby.

Speaking of "credibility," I'm not the sorry sack of shit calling other's groomer's after being warned multiple times and then go crying to BF after being bitchslapped. Nor am I the one flaming in general forums like you that cries a river after being jettisoned from that thread.

You're a fucking loser. Do I really need to post your unsolicited PM's to me, again to show you how much of a fucking liar you are?