The Prowler's Complaint Log

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Dove" won't be able to reply anymore. I've locked the imposter out of this thread and will do so in other threads if needed.
Ahh, did someone say mean things in the "troll subforum", you dickless wonder?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's that, Farmer?

Maybe you should start whining again on how,

"Flynn keeps blocking me after I break the rulez!!!"

Faggot.
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

yer gonna blow a gasket :LOL3:

9LMy4diCwADJfAsGvhq7c-qDKaaY5rX1psRqfEFNQZf4htLcgCY2Z9yIS2Gv2G2ULZZ3JALQZTttnwcKbzRne60HEitfhYQrMuV7

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You do notice how I just ignore 99% of your idiot posts, right?
yes, anger is blinding yoo, you're ignoring the truth think of that bulging vein on your forehead ,,,, :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You're a really shitty MOD,,, always angry like a retarded HULK er sumthing

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
yes, anger is blinding yoo, you're ignoring the truth think of that bulging vein on your forehead ,,,, :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Yet, I'm a mod and you're not.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look, a lot of people flount the few rules this forum has...give the mods a break. We're all supposed to be adults and behave as such...

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look, a lot of people flount the few rules this forum has...give the mods a break. We're all supposed to be adults and behave as such...
it's obviously biased LMFAO .... you guys are taking the shit to the ones you dislike ... I'm watching it from various points in my home ..it's all there on my tiny phone screen LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
it's obviously biased LMFAO .... you guys are taking the shit to the ones you dislike ... I'm watching it from various points in my home ..it's all there on my tiny phone screen LOL

Really?

So when have I come down on you? If you truly are watching, you'll see that those I get "angry" at are calling other poster's PLEASE ASS BOX ME!/groomers. I remember blasting a poster...i.e...Breakfall for accusing you of being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Shut up, stupid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong. I guess you missed where I moved Admin's posts in politics?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it's no fair tbh, I wanna fuck with em too :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Look, they're doing what they're doing deliberately. These are no accidents. I assume they're running to the Blue Cockroach to crow about how badass they are.

freaking pathetic

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Really?

So when have I come down on you? If you truly are watching, you'll see that those I get "angry" at are calling other poster's PLEASE ASS BOX ME!/groomers. I remember blasting a poster...i.e...Breakfall for accusing you of being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Shut up, stupid.
:LOL3: :LOL3:

But did I ask ?
.. I just wanted a chance to get back but you kept cawk blocking me :LOL3: that ped had talked of sexual apparati in a disscussion focused on kids ... you protected him

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:LOL3: :LOL3:

But did I ask ?
.. I just wanted a chance to get back but you kept cawk blocking me :LOL3: that ped had talked of sexual apparati in a disscussion focused on kids ... you protected him

I protected you, you fucking clown and I've protected Biggie as well when that stupid cunt cw posted his picture here.

There is no bias you mentally ill shit stain.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I protected you, you fucking clown and I've protected Biggie as well when that stupid cunt cw posted his picture here.

There is no bias you mentally ill shit stain.
holy smokes, calm down or I shant converse, you volitile twat :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs, the way flynny treats us raccoons is downright mean :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: