The Prowler's Complaint Log

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:Wrong:

He saves them for his butt licker crew...
Oh, so than the back-end ones, my bad :LOL3:

see, you guys have bored this place down I've no one but the shitty MODS teh fuck with :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"Crying" and protecting the integrity of the forum are two different things, Bozo.
whew, I've gotten you chilled out at least, build from that :LOL3: remember, I'm watching all those biasas you're unleashing

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, so than the back-end ones, my bad :LOL3:

see, you guys have bored this place down I've no one but the shitty MODS teh fuck with :LOL3::LOL3:

They can talk about most anything, just no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. If they can't function w/out PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk, what exactly are you missing?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey dickhead, enough with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! accusations you fucking jackass.
That's why I asked you about your dirty pussy. And I accused no one of any such thing. I simply had a question about Policy. I know that's a hard distinction for someone so thick to grasp. It might be the fumes coming up and affecting the mind.

You know, they do have a number of feminine hygiene products you might find helpful.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right. I guess someone that named itself "Stinky" at one time is deserving of awe and respect.

Go chew on some barbed wire, you tard.
well, I've since showered .... I see you're loosing control again

mad-angry.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's why I asked you about your dirty pussy. And I accused no one of any such thing. I simply had a question about Policy. I know that's a hard distinction for someone so thick to grasp. It might be the fumes coming up and affecting the mind.

You know, they do have a number of feminine hygiene products you might find helpful.

You try so hard to play stupid when it's clear that it comes naturally for you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They can talk about most anything, just no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. If they can't function w/out PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk, what exactly are you missing?
well,I need to know who sucks whose dick, I wouldn't want any accidental encounters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I don't want to hear it, retard. You know the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk is off limits, yet you continue to prove that you're just here to throw PLEASE ASS BOX ME! barbs. If you're as smart as you claim to be, you can annoy Lily and Admin without using the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! angle.

You will receive no more warnings. If you continue this behavior, you'll see your options to post in threads shrink at an alarming rate.

This is the last time I will have this "discussion" with you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't want to hear it, retard. You know the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk is off limits, yet you continue to prove that you're just here to throw PLEASE ASS BOX ME! barbs. If you're as smart as you claim to be, you can annoy Lily and Admin without using the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! angle.

You will receive no more warnings. If you continue this behavior, you'll see your options to post in threads shrink at an alarming rate.

yes @Reggie_Essent

the same way I bend flynny outta shape like a gumby doll :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What the fuck is it about not having false accusations strewn about is problematic for you?
:LOL3: :LOL3:

now yer mad too ??

it wood be okay if that were all you were circumventing , you're stifling tha fun around here

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So, do you look hot in a Nazi girl uniform?

Post a picture so I can make a proper livestock evaluation of your feminine qualities. I saw that advertising asset you posted some time ago. Was that modeling gig you got when you were young and before your perkies sagged and your ass got even flatter and your pussy started stinking?