The racism on this board

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is toxic and evil. All of you racists should be ashamed of yourselves.

Omniracist, Deported, Aryanna, Shamwow, Odorin, Dove to the Bottom, and the others. All of you are despicable.

I am not excusing blacks who ARE criminals. But I am condemning all of you who claim they are all bad.

I hope some day you have an awakening, but I don't expect it. You make the world an uglier place than it needs to be. It's pretty fucking sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are nuts.

You know that? The world will be a much less uglier when you guys have an awakening and start understanding what an open mind is.

Open minded people seek to understand others. You guys seek to demonize and lie about everyone not in line with you. It's obvious Caskur isnt a racist. Learn to be less shallow and arrogant. For an open minded person.....you have no idea how to read people and have empathy towards them enough to understand what they are saying.

And start applying your standards across the board. You have failed to speak against KKK level violence in minority communities. The murdering of innocent children like Secorea Turner. The destroying of black owned businesses. And racist policies like gun control.

I cant take middle upper class white leftists seriously at all. I grew up in an area you would go out of your way not to drive through. I have spent a lot of time engaged in outreach. With my own resources and my own physical effort.

What have you done? Besides vote to use the state to do it and be hateful with people who do not agree with your politics? Do you send checks to inner city PPs so they just get rid of their children via abortion?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omniracist, Deported, Aryanna, Shamwow, Odorin, Dove to the Bottom, and the others. All of you are despicable.

I am not excusing blacks who ARE criminals. But I am condemning all of you who claim they are all bad.

I hope some day you have an awakening, but I don't expect it. You make the world an uglier place than it needs to be. It's pretty fucking sad.
Very very few accuse all blacks of being bad, jackass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Very very few accuse all blacks of being bad, jackass.

I absolutely hate racism.

But you get no where with people if you treat them like shit and demonize them.

It pays to make an effort to understand people. No change is ever fostered by fueling divisive hate. If anything the way they treat people will backfire and double people down or turn them.

I don't really believe they want any positive change. They want to indulge in their own propaganda fueled hatred and punish people who dont want what they think they want.

So fast to point out flaws of other people and whatever they can use to degrade the other side.....but absolutely no desire to hold themselves or their "side" to any standards at all.

I have some pretty good friends in Chicago(who I went to see the first time I met Pturd) who are not just black but anti Trump left. If Lotus told them I was racist, they would laugh at her and tell her to chill.

And yes we argue a lot but they are not insane hateful control freaks. So we are still friends. Two of the only left wing friends I even have lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I spent the day on the farm and visited with my sister in laws black husband. We talked at length about fast cars and about growing up in the 70's and 80's. WHAT A TIME!. He's one of the most decent and pious people I know. Much better than me. Years ago he said to me "I just dont understand whats wrong with my people." LOL! What a racist! BWAAAAHAHAHA!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It seems Lotus is on the verge of another spectacular melty....

Hopefully this might trigger it.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

nazi-germany-in-color-8.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The world is FULL of social problems killing millions of people and your main subject is "racism"....lol

I was innocently ignorant like you at one time, then others ACTIONS smacked the innocent ignorance right out of me.

Start talking preserving the remaining 15% virgin habitat's protection then I might think you care about the Earth. You want to save the world, that's the best place to start.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look in the mirror, cunt lol.

You've gotten so racist, I should just call you LOakustCunt lol.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The world is FULL of social problems killing millions of people and your main subject is "racism"....lol

I was innocently ignorant like you at one time, then others ACTIONS smacked the innocent ignorance right out of me.

Start talking preserving the remaining 15% virgin habitat's protection then I might think you care about the Earth. You want to save the world, that's the best place to start.

Racism is NOT my main subject. My main subject is and always has been economic injustice and corporate ownership of governments. It is by far my number one issue, and what I talk about most, always. Number 2 is the environment, which includes animals.

But you people are so flagrant with your racism it gets too vile to take. Do you have any idea what horrible karma you people are creating for yourselves?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I love you too, Lotus

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Racism is so overused and the go to means of instant insults for an opion anything left of centre, the damage the human race is doing to the planet should be everyones main priority not muh racism... The plastic in the oceans makes me sick to my stomach!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Racism is so overused and the go to means of instant insults for an opion anything left of centre, the damage the human race is doing to the planet should be everyones main priority not muh racism... The plastic in the oceans makes me sick to my stomach!

Omg, over a decade ago ( maybe 2007 ish) I learned about the Pacific Ocean's Plastic soup problem and I have been SICK with worry for the small fish ever since... Small fish are one of THE MOST impotant animals on the planet because they feed the entire planet.... Trees are THE MOST important things on land. Humans, I am genuinely sad to say, are of the least of my concerns.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Environmental and economic issues are extremely, extremely important. But that doesn't mean racism isn't also an important issue. It's all kind of intermingled in many ways.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud has a different sense of humour to natural born Australians who love to sledge the hell out of everthing.... I like old style sledging.... Americans might use the comparable word dissing.

Now the closest thing that would make an example of sledging would be Clint Eastwood's movie Gran Torino where Clint has gook neighbours...

If you understand that, you'll understand people like me.

I don't think you should worry about other people's perceived racism but you might want to go over your USA constitution where people have free speech rights.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Environmental and economic issues are extremely, extremely important. But that doesn't mean racism isn't also an important issue. It's all kind of intermingled in many ways.

If you want to stamp out racism then lecture the blacks, browns and yellows to stop being racist to pale faces cuz pale faces aren't going to put up with anymore boo-fucking-hoo excuses. They're not.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus idea of combating racism is to be racist herself.

against people who look like her

Now how stupid do you have to be to engage in that behavior

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When they said saying "it's ok to be white" is a hate crime, that's when they lost me.

Who said that?

Our left.

They are actually the racist ones. Supporting racist policies and rhetoric. And riots that are impacting minority communities.

They done more to harm black people than they have done to help. And now they obsessed with taking race relations backwards and labeling everyone racists.

Its gross.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This man understands how to foster change with human empathy.

These leftists think hate and violence and just slapping labels on people to an attempt to silence them is how to do it.

They dont want unity. They want power and to tear down the country.

They dont understand battling evil on a spiritual level. They are very surface and very arrogant. Lotus likes to call herself a deep thinker but shes quick to label and attack. Changes absolutely nothing.