The South shall rise again... with the help of a crane.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the slaves on the plantations had housing, clothes and food. All that should have happened is some extra money.

why is that any different to working in a department store, getting paid at the end of the week where all your pay goes on rent/mortgage, food, clothes and transport....?

On farms, the hard work is sowing time and harvest time... otherwise farming is not that hard work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the slaves on the plantations had housing, clothes and food. All that should have happened is some extra money.

why is that any different to working in a department store, getting paid at the end of the week where all your pay goes on rent/mortgage, food, clothes and transport....?

On farms, the hard work is sowing time and harvest time... otherwise farming is not that hard work.

Is this a serious question? Please tell me that this is part of your "troll"?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anybody watch the, The Colour Purple? How did you like the part where 14 yr old Celie kept being raped and her babies were sold off?

Oh, I loved it! I know Alice Walker wanted us to see the play and later the movie so we could condemn black people!

the black men might have been justifiably condemned but the woman weren't except the white woman who caused Oprah to go to jail with a bung eye. They made the white woman look bad.

It was an EXCELLENT movie of the highest order.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anybody watch the, The Colour Purple? How did you like the part where 14 yr old Celie kept being raped and her babies were sold off?

Its horrible. It makes me proud that America abolished legal slavery.

Now if only we had well funded activists fighting human trafficking with that same vigor, we could probably stop other 14 year olds from the constant rape and forced abortions(since today that's how its handled when young sex slaves get pregnant) that are occurring today right in our own backyards. Its fucking SAD.

Yeah but the pro life philosophy is flawed because they fail to take the well being of the expectant mother into account.

If pro life advocates want the mothers to hang on to their babies & do a good job raising them , then there needs to be more social support & a heckuva lot more spent on them and their children.

Sorry, but 1950s style social engineering won't do anymore. Pro life can't go back to that bare bones mentality because the society will revolt.

Can't expect healthy well adjusted children on tax breaks for the wealthy and a shoestring budget for moms.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, I loved it! I know Alice Walker wanted us to see the play and later the movie so we could condemn black people!

the black men might have been justifiably condemned but the woman weren't except the white woman who caused Oprah to go to jail with a bung eye. They made the white woman look bad.

It was an EXCELLENT movie of the highest order.

What you missed, in my opinion, is that the black men replayed the oppression they experienced among those they had control over - their families.

Believe me, Alice Walker is not anti-black man.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, my position on these matters is known.

I support the contextualizing of history, not the erasing of it.

MOST people do. Benzo thinks otherwise.
Wrong again.
You're very closed minded-

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

The fact it isnt going to a museum kinda says a lot, yeah?

Actually I tend to agree.

Why are these zealots tearing down history?

So the rest of us can't see or appreciate it?
Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

This is Marxism - social Marxism like it was practised in China and Cambodia.

Yep.

It's a damn disturbing shame that all these well funded leftwing groups are attacking and destroying (and revising) history and claiming to represent the people.

It comes down to.. what are any of us gonna do about it?

I understand there was a lot wrong with the institution of slavery but I'd still want to know about it.

Actually these BLM Antifa types are so outraged by a bunch of statues representing a fallen regime from 150 years ago but they don't criticize Islam for enslaving Black people in Africa. This is going on right now.

The world should condemn this practice as well as the Taliban and ISIS as major human rights violations.

That's the issue though. The Civil War had nothing to do with slavery when it started. It was a state rights war.

And it's not the "north good, south bad" narrative the revisionist history wants it to be.

People in the north are often surprised when they see black southerners with Confederate flags.

It's a war of narratives. And people should be very alarmed that well funded activist groups are trying to control the narratives of history.

It's sad, it's a very sad thing. And its NOT the "people" that are doing it.

I'm sure the activist narrative over in your country is also a revision of actual history. I wish I knew more about it. It's clear the problems in America are global. (As far as western countries at least)

I think the Civil War had a lot to do with slavery. However it was just 5% or less of Southerners who owned slaves. The vast majority of Southern Whites were poor and had no economic stake in preserving slavery.

Yes from the poverty of the 1%ers it made sense to fight for and preserve slavery, but likely not the 95% or more.

What poor white people had was no competition and this sense that "at least we're not slaves (read black)". They had a vested interest in the status quo.

They could feel like "somebody". That's what is happening to Blazor now. He is working class and doesn't understand what has him in that position. In his mind it's leftists. Unfortunately, he hasn't bothered to think that the people that have run Virginia in modern times have not been leftists until recently. It was a red state the entire time he was growing up.
I bet the slaves thought "being slaves sure is better than being pigs!!!" Damned slave privilege!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

Yep.

It's a damn disturbing shame that all these well funded leftwing groups are attacking and destroying (and revising) history and claiming to represent the people.

It comes down to.. what are any of us gonna do about it?

I understand there was a lot wrong with the institution of slavery but I'd still want to know about it.

Actually these BLM Antifa types are so outraged by a bunch of statues representing a fallen regime from 150 years ago but they don't criticize Islam for enslaving Black people in Africa. This is going on right now.

The world should condemn this practice as well as the Taliban and ISIS as major human rights violations.

That's the issue though. The Civil War had nothing to do with slavery when it started. It was a state rights war.

And it's not the "north good, south bad" narrative the revisionist history wants it to be.

People in the north are often surprised when they see black southerners with Confederate flags.

It's a war of narratives. And people should be very alarmed that well funded activist groups are trying to control the narratives of history.

It's sad, it's a very sad thing. And its NOT the "people" that are doing it.

I'm sure the activist narrative over in your country is also a revision of actual history. I wish I knew more about it. It's clear the problems in America are global. (As far as western countries at least)

I think the Civil War had a lot to do with slavery. However it was just 5% or less of Southerners who owned slaves. The vast majority of Southern Whites were poor and had no economic stake in preserving slavery.

Yes from the poverty of the 1%ers it made sense to fight for and preserve slavery, but likely not the 95% or more.

What poor white people had was no competition and this sense that "at least we're not slaves (read black)". They had a vested interest in the status quo.

They could feel like "somebody". That's what is happening to Blazor now. He is working class and doesn't understand what has him in that position. In his mind it's leftists. Unfortunately, he hasn't bothered to think that the people that have run Virginia in modern times have not been leftists until recently. It was a red state the entire time he was growing up.
I bet the slaves thought "being slaves sure is better than being pigs!!!" Damned slave privilege!!!!

I bet they actually thought "I want to kill this motherfucker".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every person black and white are slaves... they're just called employees these days. At one time people were refered to as 'wage slaves'... we all do shitty jobs we hate. If we could, we'd all live on a tropical beach sipping pineapple juice doing nothing.

I don't believe MOST of the Hollywood crapolla about how every slave was tortured..... that is mostly bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Every person black and white are slaves... they're just called employees these days. At one time people were refered to as 'wage slaves'... we all do shitty jobs we hate. If we could, we'd all live on a tropical beach sipping pineapple juice doing nothing.

I don't believe MOST of the Hollywood crapolla about how every slave was tortured..... that is mostly bullshit.

Please don't whitewash slavery with this bullshit.

And Hollywood has yet to say "every slave was tortured". Though it must be mental anguish to be a slave, period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now if only we had well funded activists fighting human trafficking with that same vigor, we could probably stop other 14 year olds from the constant rape and forced abortions(since today that's how its handled when young sex slaves get pregnant) that are occurring today right in our own backyards. Its fucking SAD.

Yeah but the pro life philosophy is flawed because they fail to take the well being of the expectant mother into account.

If pro life advocates want the mothers to hang on to their babies & do a good job raising them , then there needs to be more social support & a heckuva lot more spent on them and their children.

Sorry, but 1950s style social engineering won't do anymore. Pro life can't go back to that bare bones mentality because the society will revolt.

Can't expect healthy well adjusted children on tax breaks for the wealthy and a shoestring budget for moms.

Joe, you ignore most of the pro life position.

I've responded to this so many times. I dont think you want to see it another way.

Why wouldnt the pro "choice" side be flawed for the same thing since so many women suffer or say (like me) they were given poor information?

It's a bit of a slap in the face to suggest pro choicers care about women when I know first hand, they dont. That's why they support abortion rather than focusing on the root problems.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please don't whitewash slavery with this bullshit.

And Hollywood has yet to say "every slave was tortured". Though it must be mental anguish to be a slave, period.

Many were returned to Africa. I forget which country... And they stayed in Africa too.

If you have a good master, it's just a job... a bad master, wouldn't be pleasant at all.

I would say the women suffered the most. They certainly had to bear children under dangerous circumsances. I wonder where their stories are?

I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

The true Evil at work is they are erasing history in order to rewrite it. So your children and grandchildren will never know about it.

They are tearing down history because of the last wave of racially charged riots that nearly destroyed every city in its path.

I’m glad they are removing this topic entirely from the public school curriculum. There is no need to perpetuate this divide further.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine it they banned condoms and birthcontrol pills? They could you know because it's against Catholic policy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily .... I saw Roots when it first come out...and every other back man good, white man evil movie hollywood makes.

So? Slavery was freaking evil. WTF is wrong with you?

I'm going wayyyy back to the Old Testament where a poor person could sell themselves into slavery... after working for the master (employer) for 25 years they got rewarded with a piece of their own land. It's called a Jubilee .... Israelites were not allowed to mistreat. Slaves

willing slavery as oppsed to captured slavery....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I also keep pointing out that the opposition to abortion isnt exclusively religious and no one seeks to ban birth control or condoms.

It has nothing to do with sexual morality and everything to do with killing human beings.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"We are the Pro-Life Generation - Students for Life"

I really dont understand why all these things get completely ignored in these conversations. Especailly all the help pro lifers give to women and children in crisis. There are more resources to help women than there are abortion clinics. How is ignoring them showing care for women?

This hotline will literally point any woman in crisis to every outreach in her areas and all the different things they can provide, from medical expenses, housing, food, transportation, adoption, financial help....anything. Thousands of women have benefitted from help offered by pro lifers.

"ProLife Across America | Donate"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The one issue I have with the south is the creation of the legal term “gag order” which forbids the raising, consideration, or discussion of a particular topic by members of a legislative or decision making body. The most famous example of gag rules is the series of them in effect in the US House of Representatives from 1836 to 1844, concerning slavery. The south was trying to make it illegal for anyone to speak out against slavery.

As Americans we are guaranteed a certain level of freedom of speech. The gag rule is pure and utter BS.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

Heidi Fleiss was put in prison for tax evasion… not being a madam. She was claiming $35k per year income while living in a Hollywood Hills mansion. Pay your taxes and the govt will leave you alone.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

Heidi Fleiss was put in prison for tax evasion… not being a madam. She was claiming $35k per year income while living in a Hollywood Hills mansion. Pay your taxes and the govt will leave you alone.
ofc, they dont care what we do as long as they get their cut - ie 'gambling, alcohol and tobacco is bad for u!'
unless they got their hand in the till

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.
what does this reconciliation entail?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

I have to agree with you here. I mean, 12 Years a Slave was the actual account of a free man who was kidnapped and sold into slavery. His account was HORRIFIC and he got out after 12 years and wrote about it. Hollywood turned it into a movie.

Even if Hollywood is only representing the worst of the slave stories, they still happened and it’s inhuman and barbaric enough to make you wonder about the people in denial about it.

We also have to remember that the ones who endured the most were denied education, could not read or write and were intimidated by the threat of punishment and/or death if they spoke about it. It was against the law in the south for them to write about white people through the civil rights movement.

I am personally disgusted that we have this level of savagery in the history of our “free” nation.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Link? Or are you just spouting a fable?

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
were all slaves

put yourself in those days..... what are you going to do with people 100% illierate? Every single job was done but by hand on those plantations... Everthing. And the northern army destroyed homes.

Do you think the WHOLE rest of the world was in the same condition in a hightly laborious lifestyle? The Northern army destroyed the plantations STOLE all the food, robbed the silver and gold, took horses and burned the main houses down, where were the illirate slaves to go? Their jobs and food and clothes were gone... The least who could support themselves flounded.

How you people don't know all about that is amazing.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.

It's possible that slavery might not have been abolished had Lincoln not been President. There was also a provincial governor around the same time in Canada who was part Black named James Douglas. He sympathized with the slaves and allowed them to come to British North America from the US