The South shall rise again... with the help of a crane.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.
what does this reconciliation entail?

First, we have to stop lying to ourselves. Teaching the truth about slavery. The Germans have done a better job with the Holocaust than Americans have with slavery and the aftermath, reconstruction, Jim Crow segregation, etc.
who denies they were bought & sold as property, had no rights and got raped, beat and lynched, etc...for 'whatever'
slavery ended long ago and all parties involved r long dead, y must we harp on it?

So they can keep perpetuating victimhood. The following conscripted generation who lost breadwinners in families during WW1 & 2 and long after suffered but are people rioting screaming victimhood about it today? They are not.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So much I wanna reply to. But alas, Im out of time, and going camping at a music festival for the weekend.

I'll just leave this picture of Blurt here....

b4c9ed9780554ec704c41e5c274d63d5637c05df.jpg

I see my chop got removed. What gives? He gave me permission to post his pic here before.