The South shall rise again... with the help of a crane.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Link? Or are you just spouting a fable?

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

go to google advance search, write something like, How many black children Presiden Lincoln fathered?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent ~ they were already forming an insurrection in the south and that’s why Lincoln declared war.
It had to be way way super duper worse than an insurrection cause they had guns and killed feds and shit. An insurrection is like Jan 6th where unarmed people protest and an unarmed white woman gets mowed down by a trigger happy black libtard cop.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

go to google advance search, write something like, How many black children Presiden Lincoln fathered?

The only definitive proof of Lincoln's genetic legacy are some descendants of his mother Nancy Hanks.

Actor Tom Hanks is descended from her.

One of her descendants does look Black tho.

th

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I just tried this and I only found his 4 sons with Mary Todd. Can you post a linkey please and thank you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent ~ they were already forming an insurrection in the south and that’s why Lincoln declared war.
It had to be way way super duper worse than an insurrection cause they had guns and killed feds and shit. An insurrection is like Jan 6th where unarmed people protest and an unarmed white woman gets mowed down by a trigger happy black libtard cop.

he didn’t use his gun… he was brilliant and led them away from the vote boxes they were trying to steal

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.

put yourself in those days..... what are you going to do with people 100% illierate? Every single job was done but by hand on those plantations... Everthing. And the northern army destroyed homes.

Do you think the WHOLE rest of the world was in the same condition in a hightly laborious lifestyle. The Northern army destroyed the plantations STOLE all the food, robbed the silver and gold, took horses and burned the main houses down, where were the illirate slaves to go? Their jobs and food and clothes were gone... The least who could support themselves flounded.

How you people don't know all about that is amazing.

Unfuckingbelievable! They kept them illiterate. They brought them over, ffs. It's not as if slaveowners were just going along in a buggy ride and found all these naked, illiterate Africans running around.

Jesus Christ on a hockey stick, the way your brain works boggles the normal mind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.
what does this reconciliation entail?

First, we have to stop lying to ourselves. Teaching the truth about slavery. The Germans have done a better job with the Holocaust than Americans have with slavery and the aftermath, reconstruction, Jim Crow segregation, etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean if this doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about how right wing conservatives are contributing to racism in society…. I don’t know what will tbh….

~ MLK ~

I must make two honest confessions to you. First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

First, we have to stop lying to ourselves. Teaching the truth about slavery. The Germans have done a better job with the Holocaust than Americans have with slavery and the aftermath, reconstruction, Jim Crow segregation, etc.
who denies they were bought & sold as property, had no rights and got raped, beat and lynched, etc...for 'whatever'
slavery ended long ago and all parties involved r long dead, y must we harp on it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
were all slaves

who denies they were bought & sold as property, had no rights and got raped, beat and lynched, etc...for 'whatever'
slavery ended long ago and all parties involved r long dead, y must we harp on it?

Modern human trafficking isnt as politically useful and manipulative. Or even apparently as important.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

Modern human trafficking isnt as politically useful and manipulative. Or even apparently as important.
i know it happens everywhere but whenever i hear 'human trafficking' i think of eastern europe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
were all slaves

i know it happens everywhere but whenever i hear 'human trafficking' i think of eastern europe

It's a bad issue in America that people just dont talk about.

There is no political pay off.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

here in NYC a lot of chinese girls r working basement brothels in the various china towns 2 pay off their debt.

authorities know all about it but no raids, nothing - as long as certain ppl get their envelope full o lettuce every month, all is well

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Re comment about human trafficking… this is absolutely NOT true

she complains incessantly that California is a shit hole and yet every parent I know here and who has transplanted to Washington state won’t allow their teenage daughter(a) to go to the mall out of fear of being lured in by a pawn (cute teenage boy who lures them out of the mall and then gives them over to the people who sell them into this)

500,000 people are trafficked through Seattle’s port each year on container ships from over seas. I think this is how Covid got here tbh. I also know coasties who were investigating these containers who have stated that the captains and their crews on these ships are in on it. They have found numerous containers with heat sensors that magically disappear when they start investigating. It’s a HUGE problem… but FUCK racism…. It doesn’t support the perverse Republican narrative.

Derailed conversation AGAIN *rolls eyes*

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Re comment about human trafficking… this is absolutely NOT true

she complains incessantly that California is a shit hole and yet every parent I know here and who has transplanted to Washington state won’t allow their teenage daughter(a) to go to the mall out of fear of being lured in by a pawn (cute teenage boy who lures them out of the mall and then gives them over to the people who sell them into this)

500,000 people are trafficked through Seattle’s port each year on container ships from over seas. I think this is how Covid got here tbh. I also know coasties who were investigating these containers who have stated that the captains and their crews on these ships are in on it. They have found numerous containers with heat sensors that magically disappear when they start investigating. It’s a HUGE problem… but FUCK racism…. It doesn’t support the perverse Republican narrative.

Derailed conversation AGAIN *rolls eyes*
shes just talking and not trying 2 derail anything, conversations always evolve like that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
were all slaves

here in NYC a lot of chinese girls r working basement brothels in the various china towns 2 pay off their debt.

authorities know all about it but no raids, nothing - as long as certain ppl get their envelope full o lettuce every month, all is well

Yep. That's why we dont see much at all about it. :(

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
does anyone here think whites owe blacks financial reparations for slavery?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

Because it didn't end then. It would have been fantastic. There has been damaging policy long after the Civil War. Reconstruction was fucked, Jim Crow segregation was fucked, in every way possible, the government of this country and the citizens that have voted in these governments have done everything to keep African Americans as second class citizens. Is it better than the past? Of course. Have we overcome the impacts of 400 years of crap? No, we haven't.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

Because it didn't end then. It would have been fantastic. There has been damaging policy long after the Civil War. Reconstruction was fucked, Jim Crow segregation was fucked, in every way possible, the government of this country and the citizens that have voted in these governments have done everything to keep African Americans as second class citizens. Is it better than the past? Of course. Have we overcome the impacts of 400 years of crap? No, we haven't.
women endured being second class citizens for far longer than that but that was the culture at the time, its in the past and im not angry about it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Actually, my position on these matters is known.

I support the contextualizing of history, not the erasing of it.

MOST people do. Benzo thinks otherwise.
Wrong again.
You're very closed minded-

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

The fact it isnt going to a museum kinda says a lot, yeah?

Actually I tend to agree.

Why are these zealots tearing down history?

So the rest of us can't see or appreciate it?
Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

This is Marxism - social Marxism like it was practised in China and Cambodia.

The true Evil at work is they are erasing history in order to rewrite it. So your children and grandchildren will never know about it.

They are tearing down history because of the last wave of racially charged riots that nearly destroyed every city in its path.

I’m glad they are removing this topic entirely from the public school curriculum. There is no need to perpetuate this divide further.
I take it you feel there is no place for CRT in that same system?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves

women endured being second class citizens for far longer than that but that was the culture at the time, its in the past and im not angry about it

True. But there were women that fought hard for you and I to have the opportunities that we have now; and they're still fighting hard. We're enduring attacks from the religious right on the issue of abortion.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The one issue I have with the south is the creation of the legal term “gag order” which forbids the raising, consideration, or discussion of a particular topic by members of a legislative or decision making body. The most famous example of gag rules is the series of them in effect in the US House of Representatives from 1836 to 1844, concerning slavery. The south was trying to make it illegal for anyone to speak out against slavery.

As Americans we are guaranteed a certain level of freedom of speech. The gag rule is pure and utter BS.
Sounds a lot like a modern day social media platform ban

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

The true Evil at work is they are erasing history in order to rewrite it. So your children and grandchildren will never know about it.

They are tearing down history because of the last wave of racially charged riots that nearly destroyed every city in its path.

I’m glad they are removing this topic entirely from the public school curriculum. There is no need to perpetuate this divide further.

there is always room… since I’m a critical and analytical thinker

But I’ve lived in LA and Seattle… both plagued by race riots… so…..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.
Does your tinfoil hat pickup HBO/CINEMAX/ strange alien tapping noises coming out of the galactic abyss?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The one issue I have with the south is the creation of the legal term “gag order” which forbids the raising, consideration, or discussion of a particular topic by members of a legislative or decision making body. The most famous example of gag rules is the series of them in effect in the US House of Representatives from 1836 to 1844, concerning slavery. The south was trying to make it illegal for anyone to speak out against slavery.

As Americans we are guaranteed a certain level of freedom of speech. The gag rule is pure and utter BS.
Sounds a lot like a modern day social media platform ban
excellent point

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.
Does your tinfoil hat pickup HBO/CINEMAX/ strange alien tapping noises coming out of the galactic abyss?

no… but Edna called and said she wants her 2010 roast material back

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

there is always room… since I’m a critical and analytical thinker

But I’ve lived in LA and Seattle… both plagued by race riots… so…..
So basically you feel there is no room for race curriculum with the green cover that divides but feel there is ample room for race curriculum with the brown cover that divides us

glad we had this talk

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That's not true, of course.
It had to do with slavery being allowed in the new territories. States rights regarding slavery. Since slavery powered the whole Southern economy, of course secession had everything to do with slavery.
Read books Dove-