The South shall rise again... with the help of a crane.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Link? Or are you just spouting a fable?

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.
Does your tinfoil hat pickup HBO/CINEMAX/ strange alien tapping noises coming out of the galactic abyss?

no… but Edna called and said she wants her 2010 roast material back

Edna?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, my position on these matters is known.

I support the contextualizing of history, not the erasing of it.

MOST people do. Benzo thinks otherwise.
Wrong again.
You're very closed minded-

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

The fact it isnt going to a museum kinda says a lot, yeah?

Actually I tend to agree.

Why are these zealots tearing down history?

So the rest of us can't see or appreciate it?
Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

This is Marxism - social Marxism like it was practised in China and Cambodia.

The true Evil at work is they are erasing history in order to rewrite it. So your children and grandchildren will never know about it.

They are tearing down history because of the last wave of racially charged riots that nearly destroyed every city in its path.

I’m glad they are removing this topic entirely from the public school curriculum. There is no need to perpetuate this divide further.
I take it you feel there is no place for CRT in that same system?

there is always room… since I’m a critical and analytical thinker

But I’ve lived in LA and Seattle… both plagued by race riots… so…..
So basically you feel there is no room for race curriculum with the green cover that divides but feel there is ample room for race curriculum with the brown cover that divides us

glad we had this talk

In other words you have nothing to contribute to this thread that was an interesting topic until it was derailed….

gotcha grumpy

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that cad Lincoln (sp?) raped his black servents and fathered a pack of children.... what an arsehole he was.

Link? Or are you just spouting a fable?

Mind you there is factual evidence through DNA analysis that Lincoln may have been Mulatto through his mother's side & she was rumored to have been Ethiopian by descent.

Lincoln's DNA was haplogroup x1c, which is most commonly found near the horn of Africa where Ethiopia is situated.

Lincoln is proof of systemic racism. He is on the only non-silver colored coin (copper penny) and is facing in the opposite direction from all the other presidents on coins.
or, maybe the color is a testament 2 his freeing the slaves and the direction of his profile is an analogy for change in the nations direction post civil war?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Wrong again.

IM closed minded? I'm not the one celebrating the destruction of someone else's art because a well funded activist group finds it offensive and isnt interested in the nuance and layers of American history, am I? Lmao.

Define "closed minded", Benz. I'm wondering if you think it means "people who disagree with left wing identity politics".

Leave it alone ffs.

We have the same problem in Canada too of Social Justice Morons tearing down our history.

The true Evil at work is they are erasing history in order to rewrite it. So your children and grandchildren will never know about it.

They are tearing down history because of the last wave of racially charged riots that nearly destroyed every city in its path.

I’m glad they are removing this topic entirely from the public school curriculum. There is no need to perpetuate this divide further.

So basically you feel there is no room for race curriculum with the green cover that divides but feel there is ample room for race curriculum with the brown cover that divides us

glad we had this talk

In other words you have nothing to contribute to this thread that was an interesting topic until it was derailed….

gotcha grumpy
Does pointing out your obvious contradictions give you the Sdaz?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

actually, all you do is try to twist and contort my posts like I’m on trial

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

Where's the contortion dear? You support Created Racism THeory being taught to our youngest most impressionable minds but unbiased and natural history as it occurred is a no no

If I am incorrect and you support neither now is the time to speak up and say so clearly and concisely, sweetie

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

Where's the contortion dear? You support Created Racism THeory being taught to our youngest most impressionable minds but unbiased and natural history as it occurred is a no no

If I am incorrect and you support neither now is the time to speak up and say so clearly and concisely, sweetie

clearly, I have already made a solid argument or you wouldn’t be trying so desperately to penetrate it with this reach around *sighs*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

clearly, I have already made a solid argument or you wouldn’t be trying so desperately to penetrate it with this reach around *sighs*
So are you on record as saying CRT should NOT be taught in our schools as such rhetoric has no place in a tax payer funded curriculum?

a yes or no answer will suffice

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

So are you on record as saying CRT should NOT be taught in our schools as such rhetoric has no place in a tax payer funded curriculum?

Objection. Leading the witness.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

Well then, we can see that I am NOT in fact "contorting" your position on the matter

Id like to add exhibit 1a "pathetic filibustering" into evidence @your honor ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's not true, of course.
It had to do with slavery being allowed in the new territories. States rights regarding slavery. Since slavery powered the whole Southern economy, of course secession had everything to do with slavery.
Read books Dove-

I do read books.

So the south went to war so 5% of them(the wealthy) could continue to own slaves?

You sure? What book is that?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

Well then, we can see that I am NOT in fact "contorting" your position on the matter

no… what I’m not going to allow you to do is add words or a non-existent narrative to my posts. I said what I said. End of.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

no… what I’m not going to allow you to do is add words or a non-existent narrative to my posts. I said what I said. End of.
support CRT in schools or not?

Easy question. For those with genuine beliefs

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

what does that have to do with the discussion in this thread, prosecutor?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

I'm terribly sorry if the truth hurts and your mouth now tastes like whatever was on the ground beneath your shoe but you said the following

To which I asked if you are also in support of removing a topic such as CRT as it too is "perpetuating this divide further"

and you're been filibustering ever since.

Here: allow me to demonstrate how a person with a spine, integrity and a solid argument which can be sustained answers the question

NO, I do not support ANY topic or material that has the effect of dividing us further in our scholastic curriculum

THe floor is yours

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

I'm terribly sorry if the truth hurts and your mouth now tastes like whatever was on the ground beneath your shoe but you said the following

To which I asked if you are also in support of removing a topic such as CRT as it too is "perpetuating this divide further"

Here: allow me to demonstrate how a person with a spine, integrity and a solid argument which can be sustained answers the question

NO, I do not support ANY topic or material that has the effect of dividing us further in our scholastic curriculum

THe floor is yours

If you would have been this aggressive in the bedroom… I would be standing outside your bedroom window in the rain holding a boom box.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

If you would have been this aggressive in the bedroom… I would be standing outside your bedroom window in the rain holding a boom box.
Oh dear, did I touch a nerve? Is that a road you'd really like to travel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course.

There isnt a single fucking redeemable thing about this viscious narcissistic coward.

She preaches shes glad HISTORY(she doesnt even fucking know, btw) is being removed from schools cuz fuck educating kids.

But when pressed to have a gotdamn spine on CRT, dodge's and deflects and makes another inappropriate reference to real life issues.

So she wants topics SHE doesnt like gone and she thinks only shit SHE agrees with should ever be seen or heard.

SMDH. Good luck, Big. Enjoy the real Murdock. I'm not wasting another brain cell on this vapid, authoritarian, waste of bandwidth.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So much I wanna reply to. But alas, Im out of time, and going camping at a music festival for the weekend.

I'll just leave this picture of Blurt here....

b4c9ed9780554ec704c41e5c274d63d5637c05df.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So much I wanna reply to. But alas, Im out of time, and going camping at a music festival for the weekend.

I'll just leave this picture of Blurt here....

b4c9ed9780554ec704c41e5c274d63d5637c05df.jpg

Blurt is handsome… I’m a sucker for a man in uniform. Always have been.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

it wasn’t meant as an insult tbh… I love Big like a big brother and I always have. It was actually a tribute to this movie:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

it wasn’t meant as an insult tbh… I love Big like a big brother and I always have. It was actually a funny a tribute to this movie:

I know the movie. It wasn't the movie part that I was referring to. Most of us don't talk about "the bedroom" with our older brothers though. A little ick factor there, Murdock.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

it wasn’t meant as an insult tbh… I love Big like a big brother and I always have. It was actually a funny a tribute to this movie:

I know the movie. It wasn't the movie part that I was referring to. Most of us don't talk about "the bedroom" with our older brothers though. A little ick factor there, Murdock.

Well, we aren’t actually related and we were both in the midst of messy divorces and things happen. That’s all I have to say about that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

Well, we aren’t actually related and we were both in the midst of messy divorces and things happen. That’s all I have to say about that.

Fair enough. But it's got to hurt a guy's ego that he could have been a little better in the bedroom, right?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

Fair enough. But it's got to hurt a guy's ego that he could have been a little better in the bedroom, right?

I didn’t say he needed to be better…. He was coming at me extremely aggressively in this convo and I diverted him by saying had he been THIS aggressive then, I would have stalked him instead of parting ways friends lol

It was a joke meant for everyone to have a good laugh… not bruise any egos.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wrong again.

Leave it alone ffs.

glad we had this talk

gotcha grumpy

THe floor is yours

Ouch!

Oh look at you trying to confine me to the same social hangups that plague your miserable existence

No dear, I am your sorry excuse of a father whom, to this day, still probably wonders if he is actually the winning sperm that made it all the way through when your dear old mum passed out drunk face first in a urinal and let six Mexican truckers pull an all night bukakke on her yellowed bushy asshole

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I am your sorry excuse of a father whom, to this day, still probably wonders if he is actually the winning sperm that made it all the way through when your dear old mum passed out drunk face first in a urinal and let six Mexican truckers pull an all night bukakke on her yellowed bushy asshole

Flynn, seen here awarding the above post the Say Anything Stupid Award for 2021:

05e16d71-7c3d-4ed5-8005-a1ac39d726fa-LL-CITA-SKYE.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.
what does this reconciliation entail?

First, we have to stop lying to ourselves. Teaching the truth about slavery. The Germans have done a better job with the Holocaust than Americans have with slavery and the aftermath, reconstruction, Jim Crow segregation, etc.
who denies they were bought & sold as property, had no rights and got raped, beat and lynched, etc...for 'whatever'
slavery ended long ago and all parties involved r long dead, y must we harp on it?

Because the mindset still exist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
were all slaves
u work three days a week for yourself then two more for the govt or they kick your door in and put u in prison for tax evasion

I wish people would stop minimizing what actual slavery was. It's not helpful to anyone. It simply delays the reconciliation that is needed in this country.
what does this reconciliation entail?

First, we have to stop lying to ourselves. Teaching the truth about slavery. The Germans have done a better job with the Holocaust than Americans have with slavery and the aftermath, reconstruction, Jim Crow segregation, etc.
who denies they were bought & sold as property, had no rights and got raped, beat and lynched, etc...for 'whatever'
slavery ended long ago and all parties involved r long dead, y must we harp on it?

Because the mindset still exist.

It DOES because human trafficking is huge in the country right now. But people are happy to ignore that and accuse people who are just part of another party of what? Having that mentality? In this case... oddly.....people part of the party of abolition and civil rights are the ones being accused.

Meanwhile Sea, yeah .....women and children are being sold as property. We have MORE slaves in the world right now than we have ever had. :/