The SSS VS KM discussion thread

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
One final match for yours truly before I 100% retire from this shit.

Wait.....if Flynn is Pickles, and they're a mod....it's like I'm in charge of this place. Maybe I won't leave....

The fables match has to start next week, as I'm busy this one.

One judge- Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wait.....if Flynn is Pickles, and they're a mod....it's like I'm in charge of this place. Maybe I won't leave....

One judge- Flynn.

First. You actually have to show the fuck up. Secondly, will you be bringing your 13 chins with you?

How come you can't be a normal person and have an open public vote? Tell me why.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
First. You actually have to show the fuck up. Secondly, will you be bringing your 13 chins with you?

How come you can't be a normal person and have an open public vote? Tell me why.
Why? You don't want to read an actual flame match, you lazy fucktard?

Here, stupid, your going to get ridiculous content. Be greedy. Be the only judge.

It's not like you don't have anything better to do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why? You don't want to read an actual flame match, you lazy fucktard?

Here, stupid, your going to get ridiculous content. Be greedy. Be the only judge.

It's not like you don't have anything better to do.

Where the fuck did I say I wouldn't read it? All I said you slob is that you actually need to fucking be here to have a fucking match. SSS waited up all night for you two nights ago. You left the man hanging. I know RL comes first but you didn't even let anyone know you were gonna bail. That's not cool Fartini.

As far as judges go, let's just wait to see what your inbred cousin has to say about it first.

And yes I do have better things to do. But, I don't mind hanging out with you dickheads if it means an actual match actually took place.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Where the fuck did I say I wouldn't read it? All I said you slob is that you actually need to fucking be here to have a fucking match. SSS waited up all night for you two nights ago. You left the man hanging. I know RL comes first but you didn't even let anyone know you were gonna bail. That's not cool Fartini.

As far as judges go, let's just wait to see what your inbred cousin has to say about it first.

And yes I do have better things to do. But, I don't mind hanging out with you dickheads if it means an actual match actually took place.
Retard, and I say that as lovingly as possible, I don't live on these forums every second of the day.

SSS is a vet at this shit. He knows what's up.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Retard, and I say that as lovingly as possible, I don't live on these forums every second of the day.

SSS is a vet at this shit. He knows what's up.

What the fuck that gotta do with you being a fucking no show? Not a goddamn thing.

Okay, whatever. You two fucks get your shit together and we'll see what happens.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One judge- Flynn.

Will there be comics?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don t know who I would side with here.

Pitch me and I will chose side.

Dont forget: I am the one who have real influence and STAR POWER here.