There was so much hate for JPS from some of the men here

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
all the while they are "friends" with a woman that stepped out on her marriage, no differently than JPS.

Talk about cognitive dissonance. Unbelievable.

Did she tell her husband Will Smith to go up on stage & slap that comedian Chris Rock in the face?

If so shes an enabler & they all shoulda put aside their differences & Smith should've done something dedicating his Award to the people of Ukraine like Sean Penn has.

Sometimes a person's petty problems are much smaller than what else is actually going on in the real world.

I have zero sympathy for her or will smith.

Hes a Goof & she's a witch!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nope. Don’t know any normal prospective members of society that have roommates when they are in their 50’s

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From the name I thought this thread would be about John Paul Stevens but it turns put it is just Lily trying to defend a literal pedophile who had sex with numerous under aged boys.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
From the name I thought this thread would be about John Paul Stevens but it turns put it is just Lily trying to defend a literal pedophile who had sex with numerous under aged boys.
Sickening the way the uphold PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isn’t it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is she making some parallel with me or Murd?

Probably me because it's always "okay" when leftards do way worse than what they accuse others of doing lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She has a very shallow view that you guys flung hate at Jada because she "stepped out" of her marriage. That's it. That's all she thinks it's about.

And since in her view I also "stepped out" of my marriage, you should be flinging hate at me as well.

So she imagines there is some sort if hypocrisy here because leftists dont really understand things like nuance or context and how people manage mistakes.

Let's never mind I had a brief idiotic "fling" but I had filed divorce and the jack ass was in my age group. I'm not preying on younger men, cuckolding my husband and claiming to need an open marriage. I also dont publically spew about it(outside of when its brought up) or try to make it normal.

The world knows how Jada handles what she did. How my husband and I chose to work out out issues. There are so many factors here.

But she's taking that one "stepping out of her marriage" part, which is the only parallel and that isnt even particularly comparable for what should be obvious reasons...and running with it.

So if you guys hate on Jada, in her mind you are hypocrites for not also hating on me. Basically because they are not smart or intuitive enough and are ruthlessly judgemental and assume everyone judges the same way they do. They also have ridiculous and shallow false views about their politcal opposition that they cling to and dont really listen very well. So they dont understand really WHY Jada gets the hate. Jada is a predatory narcissistic abuser who has destroyed and broke her husband as well as praying on younger and vulnerable men. And she plays victim and makes excuses.

The fact she allowed her husband to slap Chris Rock shows what a shit wife she is. Who the fuck let's anyone they love destroy themselves?

I asked if she meant me or Murd because this is where the hypocrisy comes in on their end. Murd cheated on her husband with a few men from the board and sexted with about 90 percent of the male membership. She definitely had a big drama surrounding it with Farmer/Bryan. This is all okay and excusable but MY short fling and decision to stay married is somehow bad enough to burn me on a stake.

And I'm the last person that will slut shame anyone or harshly judge them for things. Even if I disagree with something....I really dont start preaching, condemning and harshly judging.

So the offense over the Poofer issue is pretty revealing. Just yet another example to add to the long list of shit they accuse other of people of being and doing that only they are.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She has a very shallow view that you guys flung hate at Jada because she "stepped out" of her marriage. That's it. That's all she thinks it's about.

And since in her view I also "stepped out" of my marriage, you should be flinging hate at me as well.

So she imagines there is some sort if hypocrisy here because leftists dont really understand things like nuance or context and how people manage mistakes.

Let's never mind I had a brief idiotic "fling" but I had filed divorce and the jack ass was in my age group. I'm not preying on younger men, cuckolding my husband and claiming to need an open marriage. I also dont publically spew about it(outside of when its brought up) or try to make it normal.

The world knows how Jada handles what she did. How my husband and I chose to work out out issues. There are so many factors here.

But she's taking that one "stepping out of her marriage" part, which is the only parallel and that isnt even particularly comparable for what should be obvious reasons...and running with it.

So if you guys hate on Jada, in her mind you are hypocrites for not also hating on me. Basically because they are not smart or intuitive enough and are ruthlessly judgemental and assume everyone judges the same way they do. They also have ridiculous and shallow false views about their politcal opposition that they cling to and dont really listen very well. So they dont understand really WHY Jada gets the hate. Jada is a predatory narcissistic abuser who has destroyed and broke her husband as well as praying on younger and vulnerable men. And she plays victim and makes excuses.

The fact she allowed her husband to slap Chris Rock shows what a shit wife she is. Who the fuck let's anyone they love destroy themselves?

I asked if she meant me or Murd because this is where the hypocrisy comes in on their end. Murd cheated on her husband with a few men from the board and sexted with about 90 percent of the male membership. She definitely had a big drama surrounding it with Farmer/Bryan. This is all okay and excusable but MY short fling and decision to stay married is somehow bad enough to burn me on a stake.

And I'm the last person that will slut shame anyone or harshly judge them for things. Even if I disagree with something....I really dont start preaching, condemning and harshly judging.

So the offense over the Poofer issue is pretty revealing. Just yet another example to add to the long list of shit they accuse other of people of being and doing that only they are.

Will Smith & his wife handled that situation poorly.

They could have made Chris Rock look bad without using the F Word or assaulting him.

What was Will Smith thinking?

That's a potential career wrecker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They could have made Chris Rock look bad without using the F Word or assaulting him.

Yep. It's sad.

She has no real respect or care for him whatsoever.

Chris Rock is a freaking comedian, ffs. Like people say.....their marriage is open to everything except jokes lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep. It's sad.

Chris Rock is a freaking comedian, ffs. Like people say.....their marriage is open to everything except jokes lol

They're all publicity seeking attend whores.

I just think what's going on in places like the Ukraine where men...real men are fighting for their ideals and nations survival and will smiths problems seem so petty and childish.

He should be dedicated his Award to the people of Ukraine. Coulda taken a sides wipe at Rock while dedicating his Award at the same time no violence or shouting needed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. It's sad.

I just think what's going on in places like the Ukraine where men...real men are fighting for their ideals and nations survival and will smiths problems seem so petty and childish.

He should be dedicated his Award to the people of Ukraine. Coulda taken a sides wipe at Rock while dedicating his Award at the same time no violence or shouting needed.

Well.....people consume that content, so...its more a reflection of the culture.

There are plenty of issues here in America that should be talked about.

I'm not saying that no one should care about Ukraine....but because of the covid lockdowns, thousands of 3rd world children starved to death. Starved. To. Death.

We dont even discuss that at all.

There is a whole ton of shit more important than Will Smith's abusive and "open" marriage.

When you realize this is a big socail engineering experiment intended to change and wreck any traditional culture and this Smith marraige drama is just a small part of that...it makes much more sense, Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep. It's sad.

Well.....people consume that content, so...its more a reflection of the culture.

There are plenty of issues here in America that should be talked about.

I'm not saying that no one should care about Ukraine....but because of the covid lockdowns, thousands of 3rd world children starved to death. Starved. To. Death.

We dont even discuss that at all.

There is a whole ton of shit more important than Will Smith's abusive and "open" marriage.

When you realize this is a big socail engineering experiment intended to change and wreck any traditional culture and this Smith marraige drama is just a small part of that...it makes much more sense, Joe.

Take that mayor of Kyiv. I think he has a broken marriage and kids too. Here's a guy wwhose made millions and coulda fled. But like their President is willing to die for their cause.

Sean Penn had it right.

They shoulda listened to him

So should have will smith.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you read this into a wave file and dm me? Awesome thanks!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's not my intent at all. It's about how SOME people dragged Jada Pinkett Smith, fucking dweeb, about having sex outside of her marriage when SOME woman here has talked about doing the same thing.

It's really too bad you get drunk on 2% milk buddy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jada is a dirty whore.

She is not the only one...they're everywhere.
Oh I know! I divorced mine!
ha ha if you werent so bald faced ugly and a dud in the sack she wouldn'a stepped out :LOL3:

Let's no forget massive asshole though, I'm thinking that had some impact on her.
could you imagine that comin' home to yoo ? ffs she must've considered cutting her throat every time he passed the threshold

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jada is a dirty whore.

She is not the only one...they're everywhere.
Oh I know! I divorced mine!
ha ha if you werent so bald faced ugly and a dud in the sack she wouldn'a stepped out :LOL3:

Let's no forget massive asshole though, I'm thinking that had some impact on her.
could you imagine that comin' home to yoo ? ffs she must've considered cutting her throat every time he passed the threshold

I'm Mexican, I'd have been prepping my obsidian weapon for tearing his chest open to remove his black heart.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's not my intent at all. It's about how SOME people dragged Jada Pinkett Smith, fucking dweeb, about having sex outside of her marriage when SOME woman here has talked about doing the same thing.

It's really too bad you get drunk on 2% milk buddy.

John Paul Stevens...bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha

loser