Things That You Know Aren't Good For You But You Do Them Anyway?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself I eat a ton of kettle chips and wash them down with chocolate milk all the time.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Cigarettes.

A habit I acquired long, long ago ironically while trying to curb cravings for Skoal which I had recently quit.

I think I'll keep the cigs because who knows what the fuck I'd replace *them* with.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Cigarettes.

A habit I acquired long, long ago ironically while trying to curb cravings for Skoal which I had recently quit.

I think I'll keep the cigs because who knows what the fuck I'd replace *them* with.
If memory serves Skoal is chewing tobacco. Good work quitting that. That stuff is awful.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch too many horror films and freak myself out,
Smoke far too much weed.
Eat too much cake.
Never go to the doctors unless my head is hanging off,

This list goes on, but fuck I’m still here so bollocks, enjoy yourself.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cigarettes.

exercise, a walk ... or you could replace 'em with a few more years of life

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
exercise, a walk ... or you could replace 'em with a few more years of life

I don't "work out" as such but I get exercise and am still pretty spry for a fella my age.

As for a few more years... meh.
I'm not particularly impressed with this planet and see no reason to intentionally extend my stay just for the fuck of it.

There are a few people I'll miss or rather would do if there's anything left of me to miss them, but the rest of it?

Good riddance. LoL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't "work out" as such but I get exercise and am still pretty spry for a fella my age.

I'm not particularly impressed with this planet and see no reason to intentionally extend my stay just for the fuck of it.

There are a few people I'll miss or rather would do if there's anything left of me to miss them, but the rest of it?

Good riddance. LoL

This is super easy to say when you arent having to deal with your own impending death.

And no I'm not saying that because I am...I'm good. I'm probably gonna drop dead from something really really stupid. Like accidently electrocuting myself plugging in my hair iron.

Watching my narcissistic mother be the physically oldest AND most mentally/emotionally immature 60 year old I've ever seen in my life and her attitudes about death has me kinda shook lately.

Taking care of this woman isnt good for ME at all but I'm doing it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This is super easy to say when you arent having to deal with your own impending death.

I've been dealing with it as long as I can remember, or maybe it's more accurate to say I have dealt with it.

I'm okay with the fact that this is all temporary.
It's been mostly fun and I'm glad of the experience but when it ends I won't fight it. The thought of shuffling off this mortal coil doesn't scare or disturb me in any way. I'm in no hurry to get there but I'm not resisting it, either.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch too many horror films and freak myself out,
Smoke far too much weed.
Eat too much cake.
Never go to the doctors unless my head is hanging off,

This list goes on, but fuck I’m still here so bollocks, enjoy yourself.

Horror movies stopped scaring me, so I just started watching the news

A lot scarier these days

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can't think of anything I do that is bad for me.

Some have concluded that my frequent bathing routine is some kind of detriment to humanity in the past but that's about it.

Other than that I'm a pretty rock solid kinda guy .

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good riddance. LoL
I only mention it because I care

quick-i-need-a-hug-now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys should just stop smoking.

It sucks for a couple weeks.

It doesnt suck as bad as what's gonna happen as you get older if you keep smoking and you'll be mad at yourselves.....trust me I've seen it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Go to edibles. Dont smoke it.

Please stop. I love the fuck out of you, Rancid. ♡
LOL I love you too babe

I had reduced a LOT since a couple years ago, but still, I felt like it's a doubled-edged sword

It relaxes me, but sometimes, it makes my mind kinda noisy

I've been smoking it for 26 years now and I haven't taken a break longer than 3 weeks since then

I wanna know how my life would be without it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL I love you too babe

I had reduced a LOT since a couple years ago, but still, I felt like it's a doubled-edged sword

I've been smoking it for 26 years now and I haven't taken a break longer than 3 weeks since then

Than just quite. That's the only way to do it.

And you gotta give yourself a few weeks before you start really knowing what life is like without it.

And you can always talk to me and you know I get it. :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't really believe in western medicine so much, so I don't go to doctors very often. Though I don't know whether that's bad for me, ultimately.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I love you too babe

It would probably be pretty different if you imbibe every day. I have a friend who smokes every single day, and yeah, she should take a big break.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Than just quite. That's the only way to do it.

And you gotta give yourself a few weeks before you start really knowing what life is like without it.

And you can always talk to me and you know I get it. :)
Yeah, in the beginning is not so hard, after 10 days I really start craving it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It would probably be pretty different if you imbibe every day. I have a friend who smokes every single day, and yeah, she should take a big break.
Yeah, I smoke every day. It's kinda like a ritual. I wasn't smoking during daytime anymore, very rarely. But at night, I really miss it, especially after dinner.

Last edited: