This economy is killing me!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Long story short, shes getting what she deserves. As cold hearted as that sounds, I'm sorry, it's the truth. There is a lot of bullshit and manipulating she has done to get in the spot shes in. And dont believe this shit she isnt getting evicted. It's on a government website she is. The government isnt gonna lie about shit like that." ~ Scrotini

:Crazy: :LOL3:

So there is a lot to unpack here that really doesnt deserve to he unpacked BUT....so Flynn while you are here obsessing, could you perhaps give YOUR perspective on exactly what "bull shit" and "manipulation" I did to "get to the spot"(the eviction i supposedly had) i was in?

Like how do you bullshit and manipulate yourself into an eviction?

I swear you wackjobs dont even make sense with your crazy ass blather lol. All anyone has to do is watch you morons spew and they can see how fucking unhinged you people are.

You done did it to yourselves.

Retarded fucking idiots. Lulz.

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sure thing retard. A melty like this?

"Long story short, shes getting what she deserves. As cold hearted as that sounds, I'm sorry, it's the truth. There is a lot of bullshit and manipulating she has done to get in the spot shes in. And dont believe this shit she isnt getting evicted. It's on a government website she is. The government isnt gonna lie about shit like that." ~ Scrotini

Bahahaha.

In the future, fuckface... just go right to screaming "MeLtDoWn" and save you and Scrote the mental anguish.

And dont forget to stab yourself in the neck with a fork.

Yes. Melty you attention seeking dullard.

Look at you releasing and rehashing more intimate details of your joke of a relationship off the shitty boards. You're just soo fucking stupid that you cannot see you are the very cause of your unhappiness.

Then you'll start crying how people are picking on you with your own P.I. that you personally put out there.

Moron.

This?

You are saying this ^^ is "intimate details" of my joke of a relationship with a dead beat who lies and says I had a relationship with him?

That's a post from his super secret stalky board that like 4 people sent to me. How is that "details" of anything to do with me?

God you people are fucking stupid.
So that fuckin riot was looking you up on the internet? Jesus wept he's fuckin weird... I'd love to get my hands on him lol honestly I'd knock seven shades of shite out of him, wee prick man!

That's what he was ranting on his stalk board. That he found me on a "government website" :LOL3:

See. More "poor Dovey" posts.

You are pathetic.

Hahahaha :LOL3:

Flynn.....you do it to yourself lol.

Look how the stupid fuck tries to deflect from actions that can only be described as unhinged and stalkerish.

This delusional retard thinks that by jumping on the post that shows who the psychopathic liar is and twisting it into some "poor Dovey" thing... trying to turn it into me "playing victim" somehow, that sane and rational people will see this that way.

Because the ONLY reason to put that unhinged shit on blast would be if I felt "victimized" right? Right. Hahaha. BUT even if I DID feel victimized? I would have a valid fucking reason considering that psychotic piece of shit has no business camping on a secret stalk board wailing about searching for real life info on another poster who has made it clear more than once that any off board contact would be met with legal action.

Poor Poofer and Flynn! They just wanna STALK YOU ON GOV WEBSITES!! :Crazy:

Flynn pulls this gaslighting shit all the time and actually thinks it works. It hasnt worked at all.

They do it to themselves.
That's fuckin mental, they're like parasites... These clearly have mental health issues, guaranteed they're prescribed anti-depression tablets...

If you think the display here is bad?

He once melted for 3 days straight on SG with this psycho bullshit.

You know I'm gonna be fair. It's not really JUST about me. It's the fact that I know HIM off the board. So I know who he is. And that is something he tries to escape by coming here.

I never would have ever said a word though had it all just been kept private. This fucking prick went on BC and was telling people I give my KIDS drugs. WTF?!

This has been over for more than two years. They cant shut the fuck up. They bring it on themselves and then cry about it.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
End of Q1 and I've only made $25K. What a crock of shit! I was nearly at $50K at the end of Q1 last year. Ugh!!!!!

Oh you poor baby Lokmeer!

200w.gif

...wahhh!
Its sad. Lucky I spend $30K on guns and ammo last year! I sure as fuck cant afford it the next 2 years! Trump 2024!!!

But, you can "afford" to keep on butt fucking your daughter?

"Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Go lick Kevins taint, ya boring, monotonous faggit!

I guess you'll be "licking your daughter's taint," you incest loving hillbilly?
From 1000 miles away? I bet your dumb ass would drive 1000 miles for Kevin tho! PWN3D!

I though you already admitted your "clit" was a million miles long, Daughter fucker?
I thought we all agreed that you blow Kevin?....or yourself....or whatever.

Was that after fucking your own daughter?
Never happened. We keep seeing you go after Dovey over Kevin tho. PWN3D!

Keep on bringing up Kevin daughter fucker.

No one cares about your downs syndrome brother.

Except for Lokmar and Dovey and you.

Except for YOU, retard.

All you have done for years is wail and cry about how victimized that stupid Scrot was lol.

Such a sad attempt to gaslight that no one buys. Awwwwe. Poor Flynn.

Mongoloid motherfucker. :LOL3:
DCKTbOw.jpg

Did you see him at SG having a total psycho meltdown and telling people he was WARNING THEM about me?

Like warning the men that I was gonna try to fuck them and give them 40 bucks :LOL3: :Crazy:

People were laughing him and he just kept right on melting lol.

A total retarded fucking psycho.

I mean the ONLY other man who had real life romantic experience with me? Big. We are still friends to this day and that was IT. I havent had any sort of sexual or romantic exchanges with anyone else in like 15 years....no one can claim I "played" them. But this fucktard is obsessed lol
The guy's not right in the head for real! He's fucking and shiting on our board, consequences... :EvilOne:

He really isnt. He is often hysterical and unreasonable.

Like he was "normal" the first week but then the typical love bombing started. And with that, the fights. Abusers pick a lot of fights and "dump" their target as a form of manipulation to form a sort of trauma bond. With this he "negged" me a lot. Meaning he was actively trying to lower my self esteem and make me believe only HE saw something "specail" with me and others just saw a "junkie stripper blah blah". It was obvious what he is about.

The hilarious part about that is he actually believed someone like him has that level of power over someone like me.... I saw through it pretty quick. And that's what this 3 year campaign is truly about.

When nearly 50 fucking year old man says things like "I've never been in love like this before" its beyond stupid and obvious manipulation. They like "younger" women because younger and less experienced women fall for that bullshit.

The minute I realized I was dealing with a narcissist the games began. I figured I'd have fun with it until it got too psycho. And that's what I did.

He turned out to be even fucking more unhinged then I first thought.....but there was really no getting out of that "entanglement" without heaps of lunatic drama either way.

You know he lives 5 hours away from me and has no resources. And I have guns and bigger balls. So....really no harm done. Except for stalking me at my job and making me have to quit....but that turned out to be a blessing for my family.
Man, he's lost the plot! All these things you've seen it's crazy!! If he EVER turns up at your door, blast him!! You'll have evidence he was there to cause shit, lots and lots of evidence proving he's a lunatic, BYE SPAZ!!

At this point he is still wanting to make people think I'm the crazy.

He would get no NPD supply from showing up over here and getting pumped full of bullets.

He is a pathological lying coward who hides and tries to go through police and employers to harrass and "punish" those who he imagines "wronged" him. He didnt just do it to me. He has done it to his exs.

And regardless of forum gossip....I'm not his ex. I had filed divorce, yes. But I was still married and literally said....not just to him but others....that I couldn't get into a seriously relationship but if things were going good LATER DOWN THE ROAD that may be a possibility.

3 years of hurt feels, anger and drama over something that was a brief nothing to me.
I can imagine how you were feeling during a divorce and you just wanted a bit of fun, it's really nobody's business yet he's plastered a brief "fling" all over the internet like a deranged maniac! Yeah, he's a coward I can guarantee he'd back out of an arranged roll about or if he did he'd call the cops when he's lying like a burst couch... Wee weasel!!!

EXACTLY.

First it went from him yammering in Podcasts. And I asked him very nicely to keep things kinda off the board.

And that was one of the first things that threw up a red flag.

I did say to him that regardless of how things went, this wasnt gonna be some big "flame town" drama like we have seen with other posters from flame forums who met. He agreed.

But he is a pathological liar who is so inauthentic all he looks for is ways to control and lie.

He probably took my boundary for privacy as some "weak point" on my behalf that he could use to drive me off the forums so he could damage control and control the narrative since he bragged and blathered all over the damn forum and humiliated himself when things didnt go his way.

I just cant believe here we are over 3 years later and these wack jobs still bring it up and Flynn is still mad as fuck about it. And anyone who believes these scumbags and joins in is just as fucked up and stupid as they are. That's why I dont bother arguing about it with them. Its completely meaningless.

Get fucking help already lol.
Yeah, WTF is Flynn all about? Who is he?

It's a shared account. Sometimes its Poofer. I'm sure sometimes it's his brother. And a few others i wont name have used it but not recently at all.

You can tell by how intense he gets about that shit that's it's either him or his brother. They are twins.

No normal people who were not involved would be that angry and passionate about defending Scrotes twisted narrative about it.....still to this day.
That explains a lot. He wants to suck his own dick but cant so he runs over to his twins house for a slurp!

Why is it always about "dicks" with you and UncleMiLF?

What a fag.
Nice "NO YUO" brother dick sucker!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So there is a lot to unpack here that really doesnt deserve to he unpacked BUT....so Flynn while you are here obsessing, could you perhaps give YOUR perspective on exactly what "bull shit" and "manipulation" I did to "get to the spot"(the eviction i supposedly had) i was in?

I swear you wackjobs dont even make sense with your crazy ass blather lol. All anyone has to do is watch you morons spew and they can see how fucking unhinged you people are.

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

In the future, fuckface... just go right to screaming "MeLtDoWn" and save you and Scrote the mental anguish.

Look at you releasing and rehashing more intimate details of your joke of a relationship off the shitty boards. You're just soo fucking stupid that you cannot see you are the very cause of your unhappiness.

Then you'll start crying how people are picking on you with your own P.I. that you personally put out there.

Moron.

This?

You are saying this ^^ is "intimate details" of my joke of a relationship with a dead beat who lies and says I had a relationship with him?

That's a post from his super secret stalky board that like 4 people sent to me. How is that "details" of anything to do with me?

So that fuckin riot was looking you up on the internet? Jesus wept he's fuckin weird... I'd love to get my hands on him lol honestly I'd knock seven shades of shite out of him, wee prick man!

That's what he was ranting on his stalk board. That he found me on a "government website" :LOL3:

You are pathetic.

Look how the stupid fuck tries to deflect from actions that can only be described as unhinged and stalkerish.

This delusional retard thinks that by jumping on the post that shows who the psychopathic liar is and twisting it into some "poor Dovey" thing... trying to turn it into me "playing victim" somehow, that sane and rational people will see this that way.

Because the ONLY reason to put that unhinged shit on blast would be if I felt "victimized" right? Right. Hahaha. BUT even if I DID feel victimized? I would have a valid fucking reason considering that psychotic piece of shit has no business camping on a secret stalk board wailing about searching for real life info on another poster who has made it clear more than once that any off board contact would be met with legal action.

Flynn pulls this gaslighting shit all the time and actually thinks it works. It hasnt worked at all.

More "gas lighting" at its finest.

You prove me right at every juncture on your voyage of being the forever victim.

Yanno?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

Like you needed to tell people what you are doing....

Hahahahaha!!!!

I'll just be getting warmed up and this spazz starts screaming the forum equivalent of "UNCLE".

Bahahaha. They melt EASY.

Yeah. Sure.

Because that's what you've been doing the last 3 years?

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

You really are losing it slut!

Well fuckhead, why dont you set us all straight and inform us on what has been happening for the past 3 years?

Go on.

Wel, slut.

I've been using your face as my personal Yoga mat. That and you keep on bringing up that which you cannot name.

Tard.

Well everyone else thinks you are a retarded psycho.

Just a heads up.

Everyone knows your brain fell out of your ear.

Just sayin.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

That's fuckin mental, they're like parasites... These clearly have mental health issues, guaranteed they're prescribed anti-depression tablets...

You know I'm gonna be fair. It's not really JUST about me. It's the fact that I know HIM off the board. So I know who he is. And that is something he tries to escape by coming here.

I never would have ever said a word though had it all just been kept private. This fucking prick went on BC and was telling people I give my KIDS drugs. WTF?!

This has been over for more than two years. They cant shut the fuck up. They bring it on themselves and then cry about it.
Maybe he feels rejected and he's psycho mania because he just CANNOT get over you, you must've been goooood hahaha
That's what it is, he's infatuated with you and all this anger is desperation... What a nut!

I don't think anybody would believe him about giving stuff to your kids, that's just another SCUMBAG move...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

You prove me right at every juncture on your voyage of being the forever victim.

Yanno?

You need to be more invested in getting some DHS forms filled out so you can finally access some mental health services.

It would be a much better and more constructive use of your time than showcasing your various possible diagnoses here on a forum amongst a bunch of folks who will only see your deteriorating mental health as blood in the water.

It almost makes me sad when you dont even realize how tore up you get down here.

But then I remember this

Long story short, shes getting what she deserves. As cold hearted as that sounds, I'm sorry, it's the truth. There is a lot of bullshit and manipulating she has done to get in the spot shes in. And dont believe this shit she isnt getting evicted. It's on a government website she is. The government isnt gonna lie about shit like that." ~ Scrotini

And figure what the heck?

Fucking retard. Lulz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

More Meltdown from Dovey.

She did this at SG then blamed everyone when she relapsed.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

I'll just be getting warmed up and this spazz starts screaming the forum equivalent of "UNCLE".

Yeah. Sure.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well fuckhead, why dont you set us all straight and inform us on what has been happening for the past 3 years?

Go on.

Wel, slut.

I've been using your face as my personal Yoga mat. That and you keep on bringing up that which you cannot name.

Tard.

Just a heads up.

Just sayin.

Is everyone in the room with us now or do you all log in from your respective rec room times?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Yanno?

You need to be more invested in getting some DHS forms filled out so you can finally access some mental health services.

It would be a much better and more constructive use of your time than showcasing your various possible diagnoses here on a forum amongst a bunch of folks who will only see your deteriorating mental health as blood in the water.

It almost makes me sad when you dont even realize how tore up you get down here.

But then I remember this

Long story short, shes getting what she deserves. As cold hearted as that sounds, I'm sorry, it's the truth. There is a lot of bullshit and manipulating she has done to get in the spot shes in. And dont believe this shit she isnt getting evicted. It's on a government website she is. The government isnt gonna lie about shit like that." ~ Scrotini

And figure what the heck?

Fucking retard. Lulz.

More typical "gas lightinig."

But can't even prove I have a shared account.

Lol!

Retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

So Flynn, if I'm always "melting down" why is it that instead of poking it to milk the most amusement out of it.....you decide to start repetitively all cap announcing it?

That's like....the 3rd time? Are you clicking your heels?

Bahahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Yeah. Sure.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Go on.

Wel, slut.

Tard.

Just a heads up.

Just sayin.

Is everyone in the room with us now or do you all log in from your respective rec room times?

Where's the proof?

More of your desperate attempts to shy away from the fact you have nothing to back up your idiotic allegations.

Moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

So Flynn, if I'm always "melting down" why is it that instead of poking it to milk the most amusement out of it.....you decide to start repetitively all cap announcing it?

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

Who starts putting out their own P.I.?

You do.

Dummy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Yeah. Sure.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Go on.

Wel, slut.

Tard.

Just a heads up.

Just sayin.

Where's the proof?

More of your desperate attempts to shy away from the fact you have nothing to back up your idiotic allegations.

Moron.

Why do I need proof?

More of your desperate attempts to pretend the entire board still doesnt know?

BF must be really good at the therapeutic lie. :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Yeah. Sure.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Go on.

Wel, slut.

Tard.

Just a heads up.

Just sayin.

Where's the proof?

Moron.

Why do I need proof?

More of your desperate attempts to pretend the entire board still doesnt know?

BF must be really good at the therapeutic lie. :D

Because you couldn't even tell the difference between a Republican and Democrat, that's why, you retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

Re-read the majority of your posts.

Still no proof that my account is shared? That's what I thought.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

None of my post contain my PI, you stupid lying fuckwad.

Quote this "PI" I posted. Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

Re-read the majority of your posts. Even Flea told you to stop at SG.

This is going to be a huge MELTDOWN from you.

Now prove that my account is shared, slut.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

I don't know why you bother with that rodent, what's the end game? What's the outcome? It's just a stupid hard on the internet but guaranteed wee cowards if you came face to face, I'd fuckin love it! Poof would get knocked into next week! FACT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

Re-read the majority of your posts. Even Flea told you to stop at SG.

This is going to be a huge MELTDOWN from you.

Now prove that my account is shared, slut.

Listen dumb ass, YOU just made a claim that I "post my own PI".

I asked you exactly what I posted that was my "PI"

This should be an EASY answer. If you were not a spastic, obsessive LIAR, you wouldnt be coming back with this stupid fucking "jUsT rEaD uR pOsTs". And don't go trying to drag Flea into the mix here to clean up the pieces of your broken psyche. I asked YOU.

What PI did I post? You stupid fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

I don't know why you bother with that rodent, what's the end game? What's the outcome? It's just a stupid hard on the internet but guaranteed wee cowards if you came face to face, I'd fuckin love it! Poof would get knocked into next week! FACT!

Sometimes pinning him down and watching him melt is amusing lol.

Of course he is a coward.

I dont think there is an "end game"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Same cycle of stupidity.

Bahahaha.

You are melting down.

You do.

Dummy!

Oh?

What PI did I post?

You stupid fuck.

Oh?

Sometimes pinning him down and watching him melt is amusing lol.

Of course he is a coward.

I dont think there is an "end game"
They get really boring...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Look at the bright side, your tax bill next year will be much, much smaller.
True. I was kinda salty about paying the gubmints $50K + taxes directly from my check last year and another lord knows how much by the 15th. I've been ignoring that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar

Look at the bright side, your tax bill next year will be much, much smaller.
True. I was kinda salty about paying the gubmints $50K + taxes directly from my check last year and another lord knows how much by the 15th. I've been ignoring that.

I just remembered because I went to mail out my payments to the IRS and Franchise Tax Board myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Maybe he feels rejected and he's psycho mania because he just CANNOT get over you, you must've been goooood hahaha
That's what it is, he's infatuated with you and all this anger is desperation... What a nut!

I don't think anybody would believe him about giving stuff to your kids, that's just another SCUMBAG move...

Yep. Exactly.

I dont think it's so much that IM "good" so much as I'm probably much better than he is used to.

He was able to fool me for a bit. He is probably very serious when he says he didnt want us to meet. But I had went to hang with some friends in Chicago and I told him he either meets me or we stop all private communication.

I just do not do cyber flings. It's easy to develope feelings and be manipulated if its exclusively online and I wasnt gonna do that so I gave him the choice of meeting or stopping. He chose to meet.

Now he tells people I FORCED him to meet me :Crazy:

To be honest I totally believe he sees it that way and he is just a generally powerless person dependent on pathological lies, manipulation and abuse to feel in control. So yeah I can see how someone like that would have taken my boundary as "making" him. He wanted to remain in some cyber romantic fantasy because he doesnt feel good enough for anyone healthy and that's exactly how he lives.

It's sad as fuck BUT as viscious and vengeful as he became and how he drug all that mess online I dont really care about his "feelings" or his "privacy". He didnt think once about mine, he wanted to do damage.

So fuck him. Im still waiting for Flynn to quote me posting my own "PI". I've never posted my own PI. I just might go ahead and tell this whole story from my side though since it never stops being a convo. It's a good one really. I would talk it out in a video though before typing it. The difference between his delusional version and mine is....I havent changed anything and, I have receipts.

We shall see. Dovey story time is up in the air. One thing about him and Flynn is, they are overly angry bad sports who like to dish shit out but meltdown easy.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Yep. Exactly.

I dont think it's so much that IM "good" so much as I'm probably much better than he is used to.

He was able to fool me for a bit. He is probably very serious when he says he didnt want us to meet. But I had went to hang with some friends in Chicago and I told him he either meets me or we stop all private communication.

I just do not do cyber flings. It's easy to develope feelings and be manipulated if its exclusively online and I wasnt gonna do that so I gave him the choice of meeting or stopping. He chose to meet.

To be honest I totally believe he sees it that way and he is just a generally powerless person dependent of pathological lies, manipulation and abuse to feel in control. So yeah I can see how someone like that would have taken my boundary as "making" him. He wanted to remain in some cyber romantic fantasy because he doesnt feel good enough for anyone healthy and that's exactly how he lives.

It's sad as fuck BUT as viscious and vengeful as he became and how he drug all that mess online I dont really care about his "feelings" or his "privacy". He didnt think once about mine, he wanted to do damage.

So fuck him. Im still waiting for Flynn to quote me posting my own "PI". I've never posted my own PI. I just might go ahead and tell this whole story from my side though since it never stops being a convo. It's a good one really. I would talk it out in a video though before typing it. The difference between his delusional version and mine is....I havent changed anything and, I have receipts.

We shall see. Dovey story time is up in the air. One thing about him and Flynn is, they are overly angry bad sports who like to dish shit out but meltdown easy.
Oh, YOU FORCED HIM to meet you? LMFAO Man the guy is a trainwreck, never seen someone so fucked up ever...

Flynn thinks you posted your own PI because you've exposed poofter as a narc, paranoid, Schizo by telling everybody what really went down... I've known you for well over a year I think and I know that none of this would have happened if he didn't start it, he came to this board where nobody knows him or you and started trying to get people to think you're a cunt lolol

HE FAILED!!:LOL3: Now he's a football we kick around to each other...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More "gas lightining."

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bahahaha.

Moron.

This?

You are pathetic.

Yep. Exactly.

To be honest I totally believe he sees it that way and he is just a generally powerless person dependent of pathological lies, manipulation and abuse to feel in control. So yeah I can see how someone like that would have taken my boundary as "making" him. He wanted to remain in some cyber romantic fantasy because he doesnt feel good enough for anyone healthy and that's exactly how he lives.

Oh, YOU FORCED HIM to meet you? LMFAO Man the guy is a trainwreck, never seen someone so fucked up ever...

Flynn thinks you posted your own PI because you've exposed poofter as a narc, paranoid, Schizo by telling everybody what really went down... I've known you for well over a year I think and I know that none of this would have happened if he didn't start it, he came to this board where nobody knows him or you and started trying to get people to think you're a cunt lolol

HE FAILED!!:LOL3: Now he's a football we kick around to each other...

Yes he says I FORCED him. That he did not want to meet and I somehow MADE him. Bahahaha had he said no and accepted the end of our interactions, i would have spent the day hanging out at Chicago Pride with the friends I went to visit. And taking pictures of the depravity to share in the politics board lol.

It would have been fine. HE chose to meet me and gave me a place to meet him. He willingly and enthusiastically participated. They are so fucked up, that they claim I "forced" him to meet, and that I "stalked his kids" because I paid for a back ground check on him. (Who the fuck wouldnt? It should be expected)

Flynn knows damn well Poofer is the one that brought it to the net. They want to continue ranting about it but dont want to take any responsibility for being the ones who start it.

Its pretty pathetic. Watch since I'm talking about it when one of them comes back this rare time I discuss it will be their excuse to drop 60 paragraphs of rage :LOL3: