This is me giving back to the community

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So for those of you that don't know in addition to being a highly successful gentlemanly man of honor with exquisite taste in luxury cars & spacious homes with Olympic size swimming pools and high morale statures; I am also a phenomenal cook.

I make a variety of mouth watering dishes but my specialty is Italian style cooking. it's a bit of a relaxing hobby for me actually and now I've decided to turn it into a side business. in the coming months I will be investing in a food truck and later, perhaps even a full restaurant where I can employ hardworking, dedicated persons of high moral character to run these facilities while I oversee the operation, build the clientele and provide guidance on all the recipes.

I'm thinking of a starting salary of 25.00 per hour for my food truck workers plus any tips would solely theirs & there will be profit sharing incentives where they can add on an addtional 5% of profits above a certain threshold to their daily earnings.

Down here in Florida that's a killer wage -- but I am not a greedy man, and again, my high moral character does dictate all that I do so I am overjoyed at the thought of giving back.

Of course, there's one caveat on the types of people I will allow to benefit from by benevolence

Can anyone guess what that requirement would be?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I make a killer gourmet burger.

Makes 5 guys and smash burger look like shit shops

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Startup cost on a food truck is about 100k

do they get medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance and 401k?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My estimates are more along the lines of 70 to 85K.

No. A 250.00 a day wage is far above average so they can get their own coverage

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

30k for legal/inspection/permit and $65k+ for a used truck is my calculation

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

30K is way high for Florida

are you going to pimp the food truck?

the Kogi taco truck out here was a project of a few UCLA business students and the cost of the truck was over $100k… it has now expanded to a couple trucks and a restaurant location… I was following them on Twitter when it started and was just the first truck.

Hit the clubs and make a name for yourself… that’s my suggestion. Everyone wants to eat after dancing all night.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

the Kogi taco truck out here was a project of a few UCLA business students and the cost of the truck was over $100k… it has now expanded to a couple trucks and a restaurant location… I was following them on Twitter when it started and was just the first truck.

Hit the clubs and make a name for yourself… that’s my suggestion. Everyone wants to eat after dancing all night.
Define "pimp"

I plan to oversee it and dictate the operations and recipes but I really don't plan on being in it hour after hour. It's an investment.

My philosophy is that the profit sharing aspect and high wages will encourage hard work and dedication on the part of the people I hire. Depending on how well it does I'll probably open another and then another until I get to the point where I open a stationary spot.

Yes, I've already mapped out the clubs and examined the competition who make similar items. Right now they're charging something like 18.00 for an 8oz burger that is pretty medicore ie standard 80/20 ground meat that you can pick up at any Walmart. Whereas I'll be charging about 12.00 for a burger with a custom blend of high quality beef and tallow that I grind myself before adding my secret seasoning

I also make a margarita pizza that would give the iconic Lucalis in brooklyn a run for it's money. I make the sauce from scratch with 6 Italian cheeses including fresh burrata, fresh basil topped with extra virgin olive oil

did I mention that I'm an amazing cook?

Which reminds me, there was some dude I was following in LA who straps a portable wood fired oven to the back of his truck and actually cooks pizzas in parking lots. Ever seen him?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I also make a margarita pizza that would give the iconic Lucalis in brooklyn a run for it's money. I make the sauce from scratch with 6 Italian cheeses including fresh burrata, fresh basil topped with extra virgin olive oil

Sounds pretty exotic.
Do you use Cointreau or do you go with generic triple sec, and what tequila do you prefer?

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Of course, there's one caveat on the types of people I will allow to benefit from by benevolence

American citizen?

Which reminds me, there was some dude I was following in LA who straps a portable wood fired oven to the back of his truck and actually cooks pizzas in parking lots. Ever seen him?

I think I saw a portable wood fired pizza oven on Shark Tank. That would be a good idea for a truck, IMO. The pizzas get done in ony a few minutes so you could do a good volume.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Define "pimp"

I plan to oversee it and dictate the operations and recipes but I really don't plan on being in it hour after hour. It's an investment.

My philosophy is that the profit sharing aspect and high wages will encourage hard work and dedication on the part of the people I hire. Depending on how well it does I'll probably open another and then another until I get to the point where I open a stationary spot.

Yes, I've already mapped out the clubs and examined the competition who make similar items. Right now they're charging something like 18.00 for an 8oz burger that is pretty medicore ie standard 80/20 ground meat that you can pick up at any Walmart. Whereas I'll be charging about 12.00 for a burger with a custom blend of high quality beef and tallow that I grind myself before adding my secret seasoning

trademark name, custom paint job, sound system and a speaker so you can call out orders and announce to the customers

That sounds bomb… but you’ll need a pizza oven for that and you need a grill. I don’t think I’ve seen one with both.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Sounds pretty exotic.
Do you use Cointreau or do you go with generic triple sec, and what tequila do you prefer?
Dumbass doesn’t even know the difference between pizza margherita and a fucking cocktail….

Idiot, you will be putting more money into a pizza truck using fresh ingredients then your dumbass makes up that you have online. You would be better off buying frozen pizzas at bulk and microwaving them for drunks at bar time then actually investing in any type of meals on wheels.

What’s your over head? What do you know about running a business? If it’s the same as running a message board I give it two years before it goes belly up.

Who’s going to create your menu? You? Who’s going to be your head chef? You?

You are better off building a food truck with an actual brick oven, spending 250k in everything then selling it to the first sucker at a minor loss then actually going thru with this fantasy. Just because you think your a great cook doesn’t mean everyone else will. Especially with a niche like Italian cuisine. Pasta isn’t big any more and there’s plenty of pizza parlors out there that have a head start and no offense, there’s nothing you can conjure up from a brick oven that isn’t done better somewhere else.

And 80/20 beef is horrible for burgers and most restaurants use 60/40 or 50/50 usually with brisket. The first time you serve up a hockey puck, and at that wage you sure as shit ain’t getting a quality chef, will be the last time whomever had the misfortune of buying goes there.

You can go to RR and get a burger with unlimited fries for 8 bucks. Who the fuck is going out their way to a food truck when you can door dash that shit to your front door and get it for free if it’s cold?

Are you going to use delivery services? If not you are failing before you even start. Liquor? Good luck getting a license if this imaginary truck isn’t stationary and kiss net profits goodbye considering you can buy Mondavi merlot by the case at two bucks per bottle and charge seven bucks per three ounces, you know, what actually restaurants do and all. If your not making money on the drinks and using the actual food for profit, you are doing it the wrong way.

No…. It’s a great idea, bruh. Do it.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

American citizen?

I think I saw a portable wood fired pizza oven on Shark Tank. That would be a good idea for a truck, IMO. The pizzas get done in ony a few minutes so you could do a good volume.
There was a guy on YT who had an actual brick oven in the back of a truck.

He only made three pizzas and by the time he actually started making pizzas that actually looked edible he made the “it’s over” video and hasn’t made another one since.

Food trucks are successful by over charging drinks. Selling cans of Pepsi for two bucks when you can buy a case for eight is the only way you are making a profit unless you are skimping somewhere or have a really, really small menu.

Taco trucks hit because it doesn’t cost a lot of money to make a fucking taco. Burger trucks here last about a couple months before they sell the same truck to the next home cook with a dream and a life savings. And el oh el at a pizza truck that isn’t heating up a tombstone pizza in a toaster oven. It’s not going to work. Hell, the ramen truck that would open at bar time went belly up and they sold a bomb ass bowl of ramen for cheap. The guy came into the bar and said straight up, we closed cuz everyone was so pickled with booze they never bought drinks.

You are better off opening a pop up shop.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Define "pimp"

My brother wants to open up a bar that just serves great cheese steaks, burgers, and other grill and fry fare from our time spent all over the US and especially the East Coast.

He wants to do it in a highly rural but semi built up region covered in snow for 6 months of the year though....

I like his passion but don't think area people would pay what a good cheese steak is worth in ingredients.... even if he can get the bread close to what's needed (he's been baking full on for a decade and thinks he's got it now)...

I wish him well.

He's a persistent motherfucker and if anyone can set their mind to achieving a goal, it's him.

He'll make a killing on drinks at any rate. Everyone is a lush there. Lulz

Good luck yourself too

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Profit is overrated.

This is the New Age of Communism. The government will bail anyone out as long as they promise to vote Democrat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Profit is overrated.

This is the New Age of Communism. The government will bail anyone out as long as they promise to vote Democrat.

The government will ensure that any running and ongoing costs/expenditures of a start up business will eventually sink it so Costco and the like can flog cold pizzas, hot chickens, and fast food burgers from the chains.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Profit is overrated.

Pardon me, would yoo mind moping up those TEARZzzz behind you :LOL3:

Would you mind doing it, comrade?
I wood mind, he leaves them all over da place now if I were to do et it would surely rob me of me time //

But any tears expressed from his eyes are of the noblesse....

You aren't fit to even walk your bare feet on the very grounds.

He creates wealth and preserves it.... you create wealth for others and swelter in your ever diminishing poverty.

Know your place, comrade....

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Profit is overrated.

Pardon me, would yoo mind moping up those TEARZzzz behind you :LOL3:

Would you mind doing it, comrade?
I wood mind, he leaves them all over da place now if I were to do et it would surely rob me of me time //

But any tears expressed from his eyes are of the noblesse....

You aren't fit to even walk your bare feet on the very grounds.

He creates wealth and preserves it.... you create wealth for others and swelter in your ever diminishing poverty.

Know your place, comrade....

less retard more engrish please ///
bruce-lee-bow.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You'll die soon...

I don't wish for it, don't hope for it, wouldn't even welcome it.... but that is what is going to happen whether by a lack of gas to heat your winter home, starvation, untreated water, or a combination of all of the above.

Nice knowing you. Shame about your views....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No promises but the squirrel doesn't give a shit about left right or Methodists in the draft...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
lol you hadda throe in the sqwuirell huh LOL

The squirrel knows.... even if it's tree might get burnt down.
stop it man, yer scaring him ///

Squirrels are brave in the face of uncertainty...

Like the one I knocked out of tree when I was five and tried to scoop up as a pet.

I ran around the yard screaming with it still attached to my finger before my grandmother's dog grabbed a hold of it.... lulz...