This is me giving back to the community

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I also make a margarita pizza that would give the iconic Lucalis in brooklyn a run for it's money. I make the sauce from scratch with 6 Italian cheeses including fresh burrata, fresh basil topped with extra virgin olive oil

did I mention that I'm an amazing cook?
Sounds pretty exotic.
Do you use Cointreau or do you go with generic triple sec, and what tequila do you prefer?
Dumbass doesn’t even know the difference between pizza margherita and a fucking cocktail….

Idiot, you will be putting more money into a pizza truck using fresh ingredients then your dumbass makes up that you have online. You would be better off buying frozen pizzas at bulk and microwaving them for drunks at bar time then actually investing in any type of meals on wheels.

What’s your over head? What do you know about running a business? If it’s the same as running a message board I give it two years before it goes belly up.

Who’s going to create your menu? You? Who’s going to be your head chef? You?

You are better off building a food truck with an actual brick oven, spending 250k in everything then selling it to the first sucker at a minor loss then actually going thru with this fantasy. Just because you think your a great cook doesn’t mean everyone else will. Especially with a niche like Italian cuisine. Pasta isn’t big any more and there’s plenty of pizza parlors out there that have a head start and no offense, there’s nothing you can conjure up from a brick oven that isn’t done better somewhere else.

And 80/20 beef is horrible for burgers and most restaurants use 60/40 or 50/50 usually with brisket. The first time you serve up a hockey puck, and at that wage you sure as shit ain’t getting a quality chef, will be the last time whomever had the misfortune of buying goes there.

You can go to RR and get a burger with unlimited fries for 8 bucks. Who the fuck is going out their way to a food truck when you can door dash that shit to your front door and get it for free if it’s cold?

Are you going to use delivery services? If not you are failing before you even start. Liquor? Good luck getting a license if this imaginary truck isn’t stationary and kiss net profits goodbye considering you can buy Mondavi merlot by the case at two bucks per bottle and charge seven bucks per three ounces, you know, what actually restaurants do and all. If your not making money on the drinks and using the actual food for profit, you are doing it the wrong way.

No…. It’s a great idea, bruh. Do it.
You're the VERY LAST person here who should be giving out tips unless it's how to get welded on skid marks off a toilet seat like your job depended on it...

It wasn’t even his house… I traced it to his grandfather and the tax hold proves he was placed in an assisted living facility right around the time he took her there when she showed up unannounced in Chitown.

Now ask yourself why any woman in her right mind would invite a stranger into a home with children….
I don't really know that much about it or care tbh, Dove's a good friend and he's the oddest, most unlikeable character I've ever met on these boards and that's saying something... I know all I need to know about that shit fuck all the nitty gritty aspects of it and I'm sure Dove made some mistakes but that don't matter to me...

How can you possibly like a person like him? I know we don't get on sometimes but I think you're a good person at heart, you should see what I see regarding that little fantasist I would never believe a word he says...

Shes a shit bag who turns on people and blasts everyones private off board stuff. Hence her need to derail this thread with personal and idiotic drama no one cares about. Shes just nasty and vengeful. Petty and hypocritical.

Just an FYI.

Carry on lol

That’s absolutely false and I resent the accusation. I was ignoring you here, you called me a coward for not responding to your impeding on every conversation I was having on this site like the fiend you are and I eventually started pushing back…

You have since posted threads insinuating that I discuss you with Lily, which is absolutely FALSE. It’s not always about YOU.
It’s the Dove and Biggie fucking show around here of late, two biatches that relish shite drama. Nicknames: wort and bleed. Lol
Thought flaming wasn’t allowed up here?

@Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I also make a margarita pizza that would give the iconic Lucalis in brooklyn a run for it's money. I make the sauce from scratch with 6 Italian cheeses including fresh burrata, fresh basil topped with extra virgin olive oil

did I mention that I'm an amazing cook?
Sounds pretty exotic.
Do you use Cointreau or do you go with generic triple sec, and what tequila do you prefer?
Dumbass doesn’t even know the difference between pizza margherita and a fucking cocktail….

Idiot, you will be putting more money into a pizza truck using fresh ingredients then your dumbass makes up that you have online. You would be better off buying frozen pizzas at bulk and microwaving them for drunks at bar time then actually investing in any type of meals on wheels.

What’s your over head? What do you know about running a business? If it’s the same as running a message board I give it two years before it goes belly up.

Who’s going to create your menu? You? Who’s going to be your head chef? You?

You are better off building a food truck with an actual brick oven, spending 250k in everything then selling it to the first sucker at a minor loss then actually going thru with this fantasy. Just because you think your a great cook doesn’t mean everyone else will. Especially with a niche like Italian cuisine. Pasta isn’t big any more and there’s plenty of pizza parlors out there that have a head start and no offense, there’s nothing you can conjure up from a brick oven that isn’t done better somewhere else.

And 80/20 beef is horrible for burgers and most restaurants use 60/40 or 50/50 usually with brisket. The first time you serve up a hockey puck, and at that wage you sure as shit ain’t getting a quality chef, will be the last time whomever had the misfortune of buying goes there.

You can go to RR and get a burger with unlimited fries for 8 bucks. Who the fuck is going out their way to a food truck when you can door dash that shit to your front door and get it for free if it’s cold?

Are you going to use delivery services? If not you are failing before you even start. Liquor? Good luck getting a license if this imaginary truck isn’t stationary and kiss net profits goodbye considering you can buy Mondavi merlot by the case at two bucks per bottle and charge seven bucks per three ounces, you know, what actually restaurants do and all. If your not making money on the drinks and using the actual food for profit, you are doing it the wrong way.

No…. It’s a great idea, bruh. Do it.
You're the VERY LAST person here who should be giving out tips unless it's how to get welded on skid marks off a toilet seat like your job depended on it...

It wasn’t even his house… I traced it to his grandfather and the tax hold proves he was placed in an assisted living facility right around the time he took her there when she showed up unannounced in Chitown.

Now ask yourself why any woman in her right mind would invite a stranger into a home with children….
I don't really know that much about it or care tbh, Dove's a good friend and he's the oddest, most unlikeable character I've ever met on these boards and that's saying something... I know all I need to know about that shit fuck all the nitty gritty aspects of it and I'm sure Dove made some mistakes but that don't matter to me...

How can you possibly like a person like him? I know we don't get on sometimes but I think you're a good person at heart, you should see what I see regarding that little fantasist I would never believe a word he says...

Shes a shit bag who turns on people and blasts everyones private off board stuff. Hence her need to derail this thread with personal and idiotic drama no one cares about. Shes just nasty and vengeful. Petty and hypocritical.

Just an FYI.

Carry on lol

That’s absolutely false and I resent the accusation. I was ignoring you here, you called me a coward for not responding to your impeding on every conversation I was having on this site like the fiend you are and I eventually started pushing back…

You have since posted threads insinuating that I discuss you with Lily, which is absolutely FALSE. It’s not always about YOU.
It’s the Dove and Biggie fucking show around here of late, two biatches that relish shite drama. Nicknames: wort and bleed. Lol
Thought flaming wasn’t allowed up here?

@Bastard Factory
Fuck off Wort!