OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont worry, you'll be dead.
Oh Huh!
Ever notice how Trump loves dictators and patterned his authoritarian campaign on Hitler's rise?

I know you do.

PS: Just like Orwell predicted.
I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed at seeing the pure love flowing from St. Trump when he described the heartfelt and beautiful correspondence between the 2 dicktasters. 45 is a very passionate, passionate man.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Oh Huh!
Ever notice how Trump loves dictators and patterned his authoritarian campaign on Hitler's rise?

I know you do.

I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed at seeing the pure love flowing from St. Trump when he described the heartfelt and beautiful correspondence between the 2 dicktasters. 45 is a very passionate, passionate man.
Speaking of dicktaters:

moZYKoazfSw99tbddcUw4TWoy31bqtbZMFfLWDqXa8w.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Huh!

I know you do.

Speaking of dicktaters:

mmmmmm Potatoe Trump! "I've got your dipping sauce right here 45!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh Huh!

I know you do.

Speaking of dicktaters:

Fucking hommus dipping sauce you leftarded aidsman!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Huh!

I know you do.

Speaking of dicktaters:

I'm rubber you're glue....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh Huh!

I know you do.

Speaking of dicktaters:

I'm rubber you're glue....
Eeeeeeeew!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in reality

FB-IMG-1621118779290.jpg

Right.

Hey are all the businesses that survived the government forced shut downs and the government enabled violent riots allowed to open yet?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Meanwhile, in reality

FB-IMG-1621118779290.jpg

Right.

Hey are all the businesses that survived the government forced shut downs and the government enabled violent riots allowed to open yet?
FREEDUMB counts !

PS: Freedom does not mean not being responsible member of society.

Let me axe yous something.

Do you stop or go at traffic signals based on freedumb!?

I mean do you not look either way and just plow through an intersection while screaming FREEDUMB!!
. or,
do you recognize that as a member of a free society you have not only selfish interest to act upon
but also responsibility to other members of the nation that may require a personal sacrifice?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in reality

FB-IMG-1621118779290.jpg

Right.

FREEDUMB counts !

I mean do you not look either way and just plow through an intersection while screaming FREEDUMB!!
. or,
do you recognize that as a member of a free society you have not only selfish interest to act upon
but also responsibility to other members of the nation that may require a personal sacrifice?

Right well if you want to make a delusional nonsense argument that Trump was a "rising dictator" and claim that's what WE want?

Try to NOT say things like "FREEDUMB" while you advocate state forced compliance.

You useful fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean.....we go from

"

I know you do.

PS: Just as Orwell predicted."

I mean.....here is the thing. I can draw direct parallels between what Orwell predicted and what you guys are doing. Direct. I can show direct examples and policies.

You can't. Not one.

But we go from that....to this...

"
FREEDUMB counts !

. or,
but also responsibility to other members of the nation that may require a personal sacrifice?"

Lmao. You cannot make this up.

Yeah guys.....if the government tells you what kind of medical choices to make? YOU DO IT. They know what's best, gotdammit! You are a peice of shit if you try to use your FREEDUMBS to make your own choices!

And if the government shuts down your business and you get pushed into irreversible poverty well....stfu ORWELL and understand "sacrifice!".

Good grief lol. How fucking dumb are these people? Useful idiots. So partisan they've gone full statist retard and apparently think Orwell was warning us about the government leaving us alone.

Not at all the statist and authoritarian left establishment. Nope.

The Ministry of Truth said so!

Congrats H. You just gave an Orwellian example. The nazis argued like this as well. You just equated a medical intervention to a traffick law. You, are brainwashed. Calling upon traffick laws to argue why the government should be able to micromanage our entire lives.....and calling US authoritarian.

When I learned about the rise of dictators and the use of propaganda and social conditioning I used to wonder how people could be that easily misled. But I'm seeing it now, and it's sad AF and scary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I mean.....we go from

"

I know you do.

PS: Just as Orwell predicted."

I mean.....here is the thing. I can draw direct parallels between what Orwell predicted and what you guys are doing. Direct. I can show direct examples and policies.

You can't. Not one.

But we go from that....to this...

"
FREEDUMB counts !

. or,
but also responsibility to other members of the nation that may require a personal sacrifice?"

Lmao. You cannot make this up.

Yeah guys.....if the government tells you what kind of medical choices to make? YOU DO IT. They know what's best, gotdammit! You are a peice of shit if you try to use your FREEDUMBS to make your own choices!

And if the government shuts down your business and you get pushed into irreversible poverty well....stfu ORWELL and understand "sacrifice!".

Good grief lol. How fucking dumb are these people? Useful idiots. So partisan they've gone full statist retard and apparently think Orwell was warning us about the government leaving us alone.

Not at all the statist and authoritarian left establishment. Nope.

Congrats H. You just gave an Orwellian example. The nazis argued like this as well. You just equated a medical intervention to a traffick law. You, are brainwashed. Calling upon traffick laws to argue why the government should be able to micromanage our entire lives.....and calling US authoritarian.

When I learned about the rise of dictators and the use of propaganda and social conditioning I used to wonder how people could be that easily misled. But I'm seeing it now, and it's sad AF and scary.
The Yuotube Video Dovepoop doesn't want you to c.

That is so true!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And if the government shuts down your business and you get pushed into irreversible poverty
When you decide to be in business you acknowledge that the chances of success, for various reasons, are low. Do you think that simply because you decide to venture that the heroic leap is an assurance of a happy life? Maybe you should speak to actual business owners and then know that the unknown plays a critical roll in outcome.
And let me remind you that you were all on about state goobermint deciding how the pandemic was handled and not the Federal goobmint while you were defending Trump's handling of the crisis.

So what are you whining about?
Where you not smart enough to run to a Repuke state that handled everything with FREEDUMB!?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shouldnt the current first lady resign for screwing around on her first husband? Doesnt speak well of her character after all!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what you guys
What guys would that be troll farm Duhv?
You mean Trump-a-Phone tweetyism or Qtardian Radio?

I actually mean the corporate mainstream media.

Maybe eventually you will wake up and realize just your powerfully negative feelings about people you do not know.....is a big problem.

You ever notice how people in cults view outsiders with hatred and contempt and believe a lot of falsehoods about those people? Thats exactly how you guys lash out at people who dont agree with your politics.....and it's not normal, H.

It's not normal to see rioting adults attack a 17 year old, and respond by saying that 17 year old "broke the law" by being there.....but your brown shirts who were burning it down and trying to torch a building with kids in it were fine.

Do you understand it's not normal to be okay with waves of political violence unleashed on innocent people?

You aren't even capable of communicating with other people outside of your pro establishment cult.

It's not normal. And it's also not normal to agree with a US president when he lays down "rules" on the people that they have to get a vaccine or wear a mask. Or that they have to give up their livelihood.

Really I don't think any of you know anything about the constitution. You are hyper partisan useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And if the government shuts down your business and you get pushed into irreversible poverty
When you decide to be in business you acknowledge that the chances of success, for various reasons, are low.

Right so in your warped thinking, this makes it okay for the government to shut down peoples businesses. It's no big deal to have the government forcing people out of business cuz....they have a failure rate.

See now you are just arguing for the government to have free reign over us. And you don't seem to have a problem with corporate fascism and how the death of our small businesses via state force AND corporate supported riots and a soon to be 15 an hour minimum wage will leave only big corporations standing.

And you are so fucking dimwitted that as we actually DO descend into a one party authoritarian state with Bejing Biden.....how it was US that wanted a dictatorship because your Ministry of Truth(all that corporate ran media you guys gobble up) said so.

So while you ignore the ACTUAL fascism and stomping of our rights and the destroying of our lives......you'll be focused on hating Trump and those who voted for Trump. Probably turning them in to the Feds when your Ministry of Truth starts encouraging that....again. I mean Biden is already "cracking down" on "domestic terror". Not the wave of riots though....nope. People who oppose HIM and the political class.

You are blind as fuck. You really are. You people are like trained bots.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
because your Ministry of Truth
The attempt at a modern ministry of truth was the word of Trump an Q is the only Truth,
the press is the enemy of the people.

So while you ignore the ACTUAL fascism and stomping of our rights and the destroying of our lives
As G.I. Gurdjieff once said - "We always gain"
It's tards like you that lose in these times.

See now you are just arguing for the government to have free reign over us. And you don't seem to have a problem with corporate fascism and how the death of our small businesses via state force AND corporate supported riots and a soon to be 15 an hour minimum wage will leave only big corporations standing.
What I don't have a problem with is that evolution often favors what you may call the lucky.

The Toba eruption left, some estimates say, as few as 5,000 humans living on Earth.
Catastrophes happen and the race endures.
For some reason people like you imagine that your like and culture is the ultimate and the one that will endure when the millions of years that lay ahead will only know you as what was dust in an ancient sediment.
So while you ignore the ACTUAL fascism and stomping of our rights and the destroying of our lives.
You mean like when Repoolickin state legislatures try to disenfranchise as many voters as possible to keep themselves and their corporate sponsors in power.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When you decide to be in business you acknowledge that the chances of success, for various reasons, are low.

Right so in your warped thinking, this makes it okay for the government to shut down peoples businesses. It's no big deal to have the government forcing people out of business cuz....they have a failure rate.

And you are so fucking dimwitted that as we actually DO descend into a one party authoritarian state with Bejing Biden.....how it was US that wanted a dictatorship because your Ministry of Truth(all that corporate ran media you guys gobble up) said so.

So while you ignore the ACTUAL fascism and stomping of our rights and the destroying of our lives......you'll be focused on hating Trump and those who voted for Trump. Probably turning them in to the Feds when your Ministry of Truth starts encouraging that....again. I mean Biden is already "cracking down" on "domestic terror". Not the wave of riots though....nope. People who oppose HIM and the political class.

You are blind as fuck. You really are. You people are like trained bots.
Please baby gurl, ain't nobody got time to read all your bs, please be as economical and as salient as you possibly can, with your ."contributions"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The 2020 Presidential Election was, by far, the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country," Trump said. "The good news is, the American people get it, and the truth is rapidly coming out!

FACT!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Donald J Trump won the 2020 election. democRATs decided to steal it from him.
At what point did the democRATs decide to steal the election, and then as succinctly as possible how did the brain dead democrats steal this election out from under the eagle eyed Trumptards? Is this you raising the white flag of fail?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Donald J Trump won the 2020 election. democRATs decided to steal it from him.
At what point did the democRATs decide to steal the election, and then as succinctly as possible how did the brain dead democrats steal this election out from under the eagle eyed Trumptards? Is this you raising the white flag of fail?
Under the eye? They threw out the REPUBLICAN observers in broad daylight and on video. The fix was in for months.