Thoughts On The Upcoming Mike Tyson Vs. Jake Paul Fight?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Your cock sucking has no business in a real manly man thread. It's too bad your black belt didn't make you any taller, Shrimpy.

:Jackass:
You wouldn’t know the first thang aboot fighting braah! You blush up if someone merely approaches you in public.
No…leave Mr Trump out of this piss-poor excuse of a boxing matchup.

No YooToob child should be fighting the elderly, no matter the latter’s fighting pedigree. Age is always a factor…

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You wouldn’t know the first thang aboot fighting braah! You blush up if someone merely approaches you in public.
No…leave Mr Trump out of this piss-poor excuse of a boxing matchup.

No YooToob child should be fighting the elderly, no matter the latter’s fighting pedigree. Age is always a factor…
Your clumsy explorations into my life are so cringe, have you considered a career in aluminum siding? With your lack of 'stature' I'd imagine your marginally more whiteness would make you a shoe in in the fast burgeoning asiatic population influx into your region, their lack of understanding of your modern ways making them vulnerable to your black belt in Sex Panther!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Your clumsy explorations into my life are so cringe, have you considered a career in aluminum siding? With your lack of 'stature' I'd imagine your marginally more whiteness would make you a shoe in in the fast burgeoning asiatic population influx into your region, their lack of understanding of your modern ways making them vulnerable to your black belt in Sex Panther!
I wouldn’t dare venture into your sordid and debauched existence pal…lest my eyeballz done get gayed up!

All I’m saying…is that you’re a weakly little noodle-necked shitter that knows more about testicle sports than out-all biffo.
Stick to kissing dick in other wurdz!

:SoGay:

3qkg87FzV2Awc98n6

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Doesnt matter who wins. Neither man cares. Its all about the big pay day.. Nothing more.

Next it'll be Logan Paul vs Tom Cruise in Skydiving street fight over Philly or some shit like that. Won't matter.. just the money honey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Admin. Lil’ Noodle-neck…you’re out of your depth here wimp. Take your Trump dildo, turn around, and fuck off back on your calloused knees doing what you know best. Your cheeks will be rosier for it and your sperm intake cumming up Trumps!
This is the Big League here…no faggotry required.

Thanking you kindly.
Regards,
Mr Breakfall
(King Fu incorporated)

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Admin. Lil’ Noodle-neck…you’re out of your depth here wimp. Take your Trump dildo, turn around, and fuck off back on your calloused knees doing what you know best. Your cheeks will be rosier for it and your sperm intake cumming up Trumps!
This is the Big League here…no faggotry required.

Thanking you kindly.
Regards,
Mr Breakfall
(King Fu incorporated)
So you're saying you'd rather have a Jello Wrasslin match with Donnie Dementia?