Thumbs up on Moonpie's avi

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Free Palestinians from Israeli occupation.

sP3dvY6.png

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you. I'm not supporting what Hamas did on October 7 whatsoever. I DO NOT support any terror organization. I do hate killing of all innocent on BOTH sides. I do hate occupation and oppression. I could go on but you get the just.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you. I'm not supporting what Hamas did on October 7 whatsoever. I don't support any terror organization. I do hate killing of all innocent on BOTH sides. I do hate occupation and oppression. I could go on but you get the just.

I know that about you and most reasonable people. I don't support Hamas either. I hate what's happening to Gaza and the West Bank though.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Keep US dollars in the US……war will become too expensive.
The trick is to help folks that need it, with out the funds getting crossed up and into the hands of the brutes

Exterminate the Brutes!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
By international law an occupied population has the right to resist that occupation, even violently.

If Israel hadn't been kidnapping/jailing thousands of Palestinian men women and teens for years (often never bothering to charge them with any specific crimes) Hamas wouldn't have needed their own hostages to trade for them.

Somewhere between a third and a half of Israelis killed on October 7th were military personnel who died defending military installations; an unknown (but high) number of the remaining Israelis were killed by the IOF via indiscriminate gunfire, tank rounds, etc. and that's been known almost since the beginning, when the first testimonies of Israeli survivors leaked out past IOF censors.

Do I *like* what happened on October 7th? No.
Do I understand why it happened? Yes.

I do not condemn Hamas.
I wish they didn't have to do what they did but the zionists gave them basically zero other choices.

I condemn all war, apartheid, and other human rights abuses.

Pretending all of this started because on October 7th Hamas just woke up and chose violence is missing the entire point and doesn't help solve anything, in fact the exact opposite.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By international law an occupied population has the right to resist that occupation, even violently.

If Israel hadn't been kidnapping/jailing thousands of Palestinian men women and teens for years (often never bothering to charge them with any specific crimes) Hamas wouldn't have needed their own hostages to trade for them.

Somewhere between a third and a half of Israelis killed on October 7th were military personnel who died defending military installations; an unknown (but high) number of the remaining Israelis were killed by the IOF via indiscriminate gunfire, tank rounds, etc. and that's been known almost since the beginning, when the first testimonies of Israeli survivors leaked out past IOF censors.

I do not condemn Hamas.
I wish they didn't have to do what they did but the zionists gave them basically zero other choices.

Pretending all of this started because on October 7th Hamas just woke up and chose violence is missing the entire point and doesn't help solve anything, in fact the exact opposite.
Beautifully said.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do not condemn Hamas.

Palestinians, whether they are Muslim, Christian or secular/atheists have the right to self-defense too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I do not condemn Hamas.

I love yuoO you molassass sum bich

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a stupid waste of time. There will never be a winner, loser, or even peace. Mericans should be worried about their own country. Ignorant losers seem to be popular. Not to mention rapists, and felons.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you. I'm not supporting what Hamas did on October 7 whatsoever. I DO NOT support any terror organization. I do hate killing of all innocent on BOTH sides. I do hate occupation and oppression. I could go on but you get the just.
I respect you for publicly showing your support for those you believe in during this war. This war started because of hatred and unfortunately it won't be the last. This world is not improving over time. It's getting worse and will continue to sadly. It's not going to be a pretty end to time.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I respect you for publicly showing your support for those you believe in during this war. This war started because of hatred and unfortunately it won't be the last. This world is not improving over time. It's getting worse and will continue to sadly. It's not going to be a pretty end to time.
Oh I know it's been happening for how long now. Praying for all innocent lives lost and people on both sides of this war. Praying for all the orphans that don't have parents or siblings anymore. It's tragic and it's just going to get worse. Soon it will be the West Bank next. Praying of course that doesn't happen but from the looks of it it's happening.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a stupid waste of time. There will never be a winner, loser, or even peace. Mericans should be worried about their own country. Ignorant losers seem to be popular. Not to mention rapists, and felons.
Well let's go there okay? We have an open border crisis because of sleepy Joe who never did a damn thing about it. Nothing. All you care about is talk shit about Trump. Hang it up man. Country is worse because of what we have as president and it's because of people like you who put him there.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The muslims keep starting the wars and keep losing.

It has been happening for hundreds of years.

This is the problem with not completely annihilating your enemy when you beat them in war. They just come back and keep stirring the shit.

Especially those muslim assholes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well let's go there okay? We have an open border crisis because of sleepy Joe who never did a damn thing about it. Nothing. All you care about is talk shit about Trump. Hang it up man. Country is worse because of what we have as president and it's because of people like you who put him there.

I recall Fatso claiming he was gonna build a wall, and Mexico was gonna pay. Did it happen? The Illegals have been jumping over the wall during his term. Do yourself a favor and enlighten your

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I recall Fatso claiming he was gonna build a wall, and Mexico was gonna pay. Did it happen? The Illegals have been jumping over the wall during his term. Do yourself a favor and enlighten your

The wind knocked down his "beautiful" wall that Mexico was going to pay for...