Thumbs up on Moonpie's avi

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The muslims keep starting the wars and keep losing.

It has been happening for hundreds of years.

This is the problem with not completely annihilating your enemy when you beat them in war. They just come back and keep stirring the shit.

Especially those muslim assholes.
Umm yes agreed but this is a tad different than other Muslim wars. Islam is primarily the dominant religion but there are Christians being killed and arrested and thrown off their land as well. Just stating facts. And fine go in and hunt Hamas but why kill women, children and bomb hospitals. Oh they hate Palestinian blood but they will return their bodies without their organs. Why cut off food, electricity, water and aide. It's sick. It's war crime. It's the Zionist mentality.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Umm yes agreed but this is a tad different than other Muslim wars. Islam is primarily the dominant religion but there are Christians being killed and arrested and thrown off their land as well. Just stating facts. And fine go in and hunt Hamas but why kill women, children and bomb hospitals. Oh they hate Palestinian blood but they will return their bodies without their organs. Why cut off food, electricity, water and aide. It's sick. It's war crime. It's the Zionist mentality.

They want to finish it once and for all.

In the long run, it will save lives if they can get rid of "Palestine".

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know it's been happening for how long now. Praying for all innocent lives lost and people on both sides of this war. Praying for all the orphans that don't have parents or siblings anymore. It's tragic and it's just going to get worse. Soon it will be the West Bank next. Praying of course that doesn't happen but from the looks of it it's happening.
Hello Moon :)

Hmmm....I don't know how to say this without sounding confrontational or starting a holy war. We are living in very interesting and dangerous times. Not boring at all. We can bitch and moan about Biden, Trump, Netanyahu and whoever we want but the truth is human nature and the choices we make have more of an impact on persons not so much people. In the big picture things that are happening in the world and to the world are mostly out of our control. Depending on your religious beliefs God has a plan and it's going to play out. Everything that the bible has predicted would happen up until now has happened. There's no reason to believe that what has been predicted to happen in the future won't happen.

The way we conduct ourselves changes things in a small way but ultimately God runs the show. It's my personal belief that we are living in the End Times. Because of our technology and massive advances in almost every aspect of life, our generation has more reason to believe that we are the last generation than any other generation before us, before the ultimate end. We are on a timeline. Our existence began and our existence will end.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are incredibly close to a one world order. It's in the process right now. I believe that within the next 20-30 years, maybe even less, there will be a one world government. This means RFID chips in all of us, one world currency and health care, etc. The public will be sucked into believing that this is the best thing for everyone, when in fact it will be horrible. It's all about control. This is exactly what the Antichrist wants. I believe that he is among us now but he has to create a need for his appearance before he can show up to "fix things."

How has anything we've done as humans since the dawn of time resulted in world peace, financial stability, true safety and happiness on a global level? Do you think that Donald Trump, Biden or anyone is going to provide us with all of that? The reason the world is where it's at today is because the human race is selfish. As a global family we worship money not God. If you won $10,000 would you buy that new gold ring you want or donate it all to the church? We focus on ourselves and satisfy our own needs. Do you think that Biden, Trudeau, Xi or Putin is giving any real thought to so many of their own people or the rest of us out there suffering while sitting in their Lazy Boys eating licorice and sipping $1200 bottles of whiskey? Of course not, because they are looking out for number one.

This is just my take on it. Love it or hate it.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
Hello Moon :)

Hmmm....I don't know how to say this without sounding confrontational or starting a holy war. We are living in very interesting and dangerous times. Not boring at all. We can bitch and moan about Biden, Trump, Netanyahu and whoever we want but the truth is human nature and the choices we make have more of an impact on persons not so much people. In the big picture things that are happening in the world and to the world are mostly out of our control. Depending on your religious beliefs God has a plan and it's going to play out. Everything that the bible has predicted would happen up until now has happened. There's no reason to believe that what has been predicted to happen in the future won't happen.

The way we conduct ourselves changes things in a small way but ultimately God runs the show. It's my personal belief that we are living in the End Times. Because of our technology and massive advances in almost every aspect of life, our generation has more reason to believe that we are the last generation before the ultimate end. We are on a timeline. Our existence began and our existence will end.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are incredibly close to a one world order. It's in the process right now. I believe that within the next 20-30 years, maybe even less, there will be a one world government. This means RFID chips in all of us, one world currency and health care, etc. The public will be sucked into believing that this is the best thing for everyone, when in fact it will be horrible. It's all about control. This is exactly what the Antichrist wants. I believe that he is among us now but he has to create a need for his appearance before he can show up to "fix things."

How has anything we've done as humans since the dawn of time resulted in world peace, financial stability, true safety and happiness on a global level? Do you think that Donald Trump, Biden or anyone is going to provide us with all of that? The reason the world is where it's at today is because the human race is selfish. As a global family we worship money not God. If you won $10,000 would you buy that new gold ring you want or donate it all to the church? We focus on ourselves and satisfy our own needs. Do you think that Biden, Trudeau, Xi or Putin is giving any real thought to so many of their own people or the rest of us out there suffering while sitting in their Lazy Boys eating licorice and sipping $1200 bottles of whiskey? Of course not, because they are looking out for number one.

This is just my take on it. Love it or hate it.
That's brilliantly written. I agree with all this. I know this one of the signs (huge) of end times.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The "new world order" is already here and has been.

It's predatory capitalism (otherwise known as "capitalism").

How it works:

Israel--
<doing a genocide for months>

'Murica--
Meh.

Yemen--
<makes it more expensive to move crap through the Red Sea, without killing anyone, to protest the genocide>

'Murica--
It's bombing time!!!

money > people
That's the equation that will end us as a species after enslaving 99% of us first, for a while.

Yes we're that fucking stupid and deserve to be extinct.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The "new world order" is already here and has been.

It's predatory capitalism (otherwise known as "capitalism").

How it works:

Israel--
<doing a genocide for months>

'Murica--
Meh.

Yemen--
<makes it more expensive to move crap through the Red Sea, without killing anyone, to protest the genocide>

'Murica--
It's bombing time!!!

money > people
That's the equation that will end us as a species after enslaving 99% of us first, for a while.

Yes we're that fucking stupid and deserve to be extinct.
Well G we will just have to agree to disagree on this. The way the world is now is just the beginning.