TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really dont get the need to post intimate things about other people on the forums such as grief or anything that was said off the forum.

Maybe next we can grab some pink salt, dred lock eachothers pubes in a circle of healing light and promise to do better.

Can you guess what I'm gonna say?

(You guys are psycho)

intimate things huh? well how do I know one of your turnips is a dyke????

You told the whole forum here a few weeks back, one of your turnips is a dyke.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Caskur and all of the members I do not have blocked are major contributors to the existing forum community.

As for the person I have blocked.... er, em *cough* Dove... ya’ll ever met a toxic AF person with a victim mentality? It’s like estrogen psycho of the highest dysfunctional level.... and it’s energy is a plague to any forum it posts in.

Save this community and especially save the noobieswho are being exposed to this pure and utter bullshit being spewed by an opportunistic narcissist sycophant.

BLOCK DOVE NOW!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wouldn't say I was forgiving.

Cathy, you forget I've known you for a while. Under that rough exterior is a warm, caring and wonderful person.

You would like us to think you are a Terminator, but it's just not you. You were mean't to be artistic not embroiled over silly things.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really dont get the need to post intimate things about other people on the forums such as grief or anything that was said off the forum.

Maybe next we can grab some pink salt, dred lock eachothers pubes in a circle of healing light and promise to do better.

(You guys are psycho)

That isnt what I was talking about.

But the homophobic slur is noted. Are you flaming my daughter because she is gay? Are you assuming I'm not aware I posted that myself?

Should I consider haggy, miserable homophobes before I openly post my own stuff?

I posted that today. You sucking your morphine drip?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
here is a bit of forum gossip...very juicy too.

serafina had fallen in love with.....

wait for it....

NELE GAMBINO :LOL1:

And he loved her back!!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
here is a bit of forum gossip...very juicy too.

serafina had fallen in love with.....

wait for it....

NELE GAMBINO :LOL1:

And he loved her back!!!!!

internet connections run deep... I’m actually surprised people make them so often on obscure message forums

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

But the homophobic slur is noted. Are you flaming my daughter because she is gay? Are you assuming I'm not aware I posted that myself?

Should I consider haggy, miserable homophobes before I openly post my own stuff?

Your turnip isn't here dumbarse SO SHE ISN'T BEING FLAMED and she isn't gay, she is a dyke and we all know that, BECAUSE, YOU TOLD THIS WHOLE FORUM YOUR TURNIP'S PERSONAL INFO AND THAT SHE WAS HOMOSEXUAL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Your turnip isn't here dumbarse SO SHE ISN'T BEING FLAMED and she isn't gay, she is a dyke and we all know that, BECAUSE, YOU TOLD THIS WHOLE FORUM YOUR TURNIP'S PERSONAL INFO AND THAT SHE WAS HOMOSEXUAL.

Did you just say shes "not gay"...shes a "dyke"?

Again I'm aware I posted this myself. Just today I posted it. Exactly what does that have to do with THIS conversation where you are blathering things about someone who isnt even here that they told you on the phone?

Are you having a fucking stroke right now? Seriously?

This thread is literally about flaming peoples children. I think a homophobic slur counts.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I didn't wave it about. You accused me of being hobbled by my Catholicism, which was a far miss. I was just setting you straight, you gnat.
And you're still acting like a recovering Catholic.
Shes Porkandcheese
Ah, yes. You are correct, my bad. Apologies for the oversight.
I need to warn people and I'll only do it once,.....the junkie slag and her roid raging ex tell that many lies you will all be caught in their putrid web if you are not careful. Hide your wallets.

Dove is pathological and has always suffered from borderline personality disorder... I watched the deterioration of her brain and increased psychosis after heroin.

I can’t say the same for Big. He is an honest and standup guy and always has been.

I really liked your forum. I was sad to see it go. Sorry tho. I dont see your friend Stubby as you do. I see him as an envious butthurt doxing asshole. Why did a good poster like Peaches leave? Why does he pull this shit? He is not gonna run me off. Just a tad surprised

You are right. Stubs is an asshole. He ruined SG with his ban hammer. I know the people he is good with like him, but he is a bonafied dickcheesed, withered cocksucker ith people he doesn't like. He can go fuck himself with a goddamn
Kids-movie-poster.jpg

Don't lose your fucking heads in this thread, people.

1517483126851.jpg

1524282019343.jpg

1549858195232.jpg

1555969634005.jpg

1615009177425.jpg

Let's dress up for the occasion!!!
PoGo.jpg

OK!!!
Pope-Humble.jpg

Pretending child abuse doesn't exist makes it worse!
Let-Me-Tell-You.jpg

SSS
-
1529193768131.jpg

You are a small-dicked piece of rancid shit.
No, Simpy ruined SG because he's a fucking idiot.

Don't get it twisted.

Simpy has never be a part of a successful board his entire time in this community. Everything the guy touches turns to shit.

SG was built by Flea and myself. Once we both left, SG wasn't gonna survive.

Even with a huge head start they fucked over the biggest forum in this community.

Stupid ppl, stupid results

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Again I'm aware I posted this myself. Just today I posted it.

This thread is literally about flaming peoples children. I think a homophobic slur counts.

Mother of Dyke, will she get herself a scooter and ride in the Mardi Gras this year with the other Dykes on bikes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Mother of Dyke, will she get herself a scooter and ride in the Mardi Gras this year with the other Dykes on bikes?

I'm genuinely concerned you are having a stroke.

Master

Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

"Dyke" isn't a bad term considering I call one of my besties bull dyke all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

"Dyke" isn't a bad term considering I call one of my besties bull dyke all the time.

I just found my daughter isnt actually gay.

Shes a dyke.

Casket is all old as fuck being a homophobe and flaming someone's kid. And likely having a stroke.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

it is what lezbos call themselves but what stupid mother runs around the net telling a whole bunch of strangers their turnip is homosexual?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

it is what lezbos call themselves but what stupid mother runs around the net telling a whole bunch of strangers their turnip is homosexual?

Casket the 1950s called.

They dont even want you.

Call 911(or whatever the aussie version is) with the side of your body that can still move and hope they dont know you.

"Shes not gay, shes a dyke" lmaooo

What is wrong with being proud of my daughter that she has a stable, loving relationship with an awesome young lady? Does that make you wanna huff and puff and end up on the Southern Poverty list? :LMAO:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flea, Cask

Just admit what I'm telling you both makes a certain amount of sense

The only way that could make sense is if Bra1n was allowing her to read PM’s. If that was the case, he’s just as guilty.
That could be and I never said Bra1n wasn't guilty or innocent thru it all.

I just said Bra1n wasn't Ant

If you heard cun’Ts take on it, you might believe otherwise. Bra1n is a serious piece of shit. He’s gone for a reason
I've heard Cun'Ts take on it and he brings up interesting things....

But as somebody who actually knows Bra1n I question alot of it.

I know he left cuz he wore out his welcome in this community. But, he also has a heavy hitter in VC on his side to keep everyone at arm's length no matter what.

It's why nobody actually goes in on him. He's smart in that regard, he aligned himself with the best PI flamer ever and all anybody can do is make assumptions from a distance.

There's rumors he's restarting turd fail, you know...

Bra1n was an idiot. I lived rent free in his skull.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Casket the 1950s called.

They dont even want you.

Call 911(or whatever the aussie version is) with the side of your body that can still move and hope they dont know you.

Do the world a favour..... give yourself a hotshot!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Cask

The only way that could make sense is if Bra1n was allowing her to read PM’s. If that was the case, he’s just as guilty.

If you heard cun’Ts take on it, you might believe otherwise. Bra1n is a serious piece of shit. He’s gone for a reason

I know he left cuz he wore out his welcome in this community. But, he also has a heavy hitter in VC on his side to keep everyone at arm's length no matter what.

It's why nobody actually goes in on him. He's smart in that regard, he aligned himself with the best PI flamer ever and all anybody can do is make assumptions from a distance.

Was he into freeze dried eggs?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flea, Cask

Was he into freeze dried eggs?

Do you floss with a idling chainsaw?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Casket the 1950s called.

They dont even want you.

Do the world a favour..... give yourself a hotshot!

Ooooo clever.

Seriously that was QUICK. And so fresh and original.

You seem to have drugs on the mind a lot lately, Cas. Getting a little top off before the scheduled dose yet?

Be careful!

Wouldnt want you to start thinking dykes were gay or anything crazy like that.

Do you know what PI is, or do you play stupid here for NPD reasons?

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Shock value?

A get outta jail card if somebody says something offensive about gays?

"Well my kid is gay so...."

And for the record, if my child was gay I wouldn't and an issue with it. Life's too short to try and press your deeply rooted views on anybody including your own children.

But I wouldn't announce it in this community

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Shock value?

And for the record, if my child was gay I wouldn't and an issue with it. Life's too short to try and press your deeply rooted views on anybody including your own children.

It's no different than anyone mentioning their son or daughter being on a date with an opposite sex partner or mentioning their son or daughter in law.

If Caskur would be ashamed of her son being gay, that shame is hers alone. It's not up to her self centered homophobic ass to project HER issues onto others. Just because YOU guys would apparently feel ashamed if you child was gay, dont assume other people are that fucked up and should never speak of it. Nah fuck that. Normal people love and accept their kids no matter what and dont treat them as if they are something to be ashamed of. YOU guys are just horrible people.

No one needs to accommodate anyone elses homophobia or racism. A direct context appropriate post on a casual sub forum is hardly an "announcement" but if you wanna sprinkle her homophobia with drama, you can.

And it's all fun and games to insult other peoples kids.....but it's kinda defeating to do it in the same thread where you were spewing sanctimonious blather about how it's wrong to flame peoples kids. But its not wrong when YOU guys do it. It's just wrong when you can twist other peoples posts to accuse them of doing the shit you guys do.

Yaaaaahhhhno?

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Exactly... it's private information belonging to the individual and no business for a parent to blab that to the whole world.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Shock value?

It's no different than anyone mentioning their son or daughter being on a date with an opposite sex partner or mentioning their son or daughter in law.

If Caskur would be ashamed of her son being gay, that shame is hers alone. It's not up to her self centered homophobic ass to project HER issues onto others. Just because YOU guys would apparently feel ashamed if you child was gay, dont assume other people are that fucked up and should never speak of it. Nah fuck that. Normal people love and accept their kids no matter what and dont treat them as if they are something to be ashamed of. YOU guys are just horrible people.

No one needs to accommodate anyone elses homophobia or racism. A direct context appropriate post on a casual sub forum is hardly an "announcement" but if you wanna sprinkle her homophobia with drama, you can.

And it's all fun and games to insult other peoples kids.....but it's kinda defeating to do it in the same thread where you were spewing sanctimonious blather about how it's wrong to flame peoples kids. But its not wrong when YOU guys do it. It's just wrong when you can twist other peoples posts to accuse them of doing the shit you guys do.

Yaaaaahhhhno?

It is obvious you have zero love or respect for your turnips. Just when a person thinks you can't sink any lower, you manage to break your own record.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Exactly... it's private information belonging to the individual and no business for a parent to blab that to the whole world.

Who put YOU in charge of what details of my life are private ones and which ones are for public consumption here?

Look at you. Going to search peoples actual private information for board ammo and gossiping about people who are not even here. Spewing details they told you on the phone.

But you the have narcissistic audacity to bring up something from a different that I posted about my own business and say it "personal info" :Crazy: :LOL1:

What a homophobic fucking moron you are.

This is a simple concept for people who are not drooling psychos. If someone posts it themselves? Not PI

If they havent posted it themselves? Its PI and you shouldnt blast it.

My address or where I live when i didnt post it? PI

Me openly posting my daughter is out with her girlfriend buying books? Not PI.

Sera leaving the internet? Not PI

Sera having an adopted daughter that died and using forums to cope? PI.

This is a struggle for you because you are a hateful, narcissistic old hag. A homophobic one. Who will absolutely flame peoples kids. Who thinks gay people should be treated as dirty secrets.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Shock value?

Yaaaaahhhhno?

It is obvious you have zero love or respect for your turnips. Just when a person thinks you can't sink any lower, you manage to break your own record.

Fucking eww.

"Waaahhh if you loved your daughter you would be ASHAMED that shes gaaaayy and not talk about it waaahhh".

You plastered your son all over flame boards and let people shit all over it. You are literally buddies with someone who has a parody of your deceased sons death on his YouTube.

Now YOU are accusing me of not "respecting" my daughter because I'm completely accepting of her and have zero problem that she has a beautiful and awesome girlfriend. Because YOU have an issue with homosexuals.

So was Kevin's parody truth? I really hope not but I'm seeing it. How incredibly sad and vile do you need to be to find offense when a mother openly supports her daughter.