TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I really dont get the need to post intimate things about other people on the forums such as grief or anything that was said off the forum.

Maybe next we can grab some pink salt, dred lock eachothers pubes in a circle of healing light and promise to do better.

Can you guess what I'm gonna say?

(You guys are psycho)

intimate things huh? well how do I know one of your turnips is a dyke????

You told the whole forum here a few weeks back, one of your turnips is a dyke.

That isnt what I was talking about.

But the homophobic slur is noted. Are you flaming my daughter because she is gay? Are you assuming I'm not aware I posted that myself?

Should I consider haggy, miserable homophobes before I openly post my own stuff?

I posted that today. You sucking your morphine drip?

Your turnip isn't here dumbarse SO SHE ISN'T BEING FLAMED and she isn't gay, she is a dyke and we all know that, BECAUSE, YOU TOLD THIS WHOLE FORUM YOUR TURNIP'S PERSONAL INFO AND THAT SHE WAS HOMOSEXUAL.

Did you just say shes "not gay"...shes a "dyke"?

Again I'm aware I posted this myself. Just today I posted it.

Are you having a fucking stroke right now? Seriously?

This thread is literally about flaming peoples children. I think a homophobic slur counts.

Mother of Dyke, will she get herself a scooter and ride in the Mardi Gras this year with the other Dykes on bikes?
"Dyke" isn't a bad term considering I call one of my besties bull dyke all the time.

it is what lezbos call themselves but what stupid mother runs around the net telling a whole bunch of strangers their turnip is homosexual?
And for the record, if my child was gay I wouldn't and an issue with it. Life's too short to try and press your deeply rooted views on anybody including your own children.

But I wouldn't announce it in this community

Exactly... it's private information belonging to the individual and no business for a parent to blab that to the whole world.
I have to agree with this.

If my child was gay it's not my place to say anything about it on any platform, it would be theirs.

I would encourage them to announce it, of course, but it's not my place to be the one to break it. That would be selfish and more or less using something like that as a prop for discussion then actually caring about that person's, in this case your very own child's, feelings.

Srsly, that's that person's business, nobody elses

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
b147980e8cb9d90df9595a3dc51ab442c6c9b820.jpg

CJ!!!!

Maybe the reality, eh Blazor?

Reminds me f this ad which later got banned:

Many a man hath wasted his youth on that sorta thang.

Fuk sakes josephine, your man is supposed to beat the fuck outta kids when they do shit like that. Fuck better men next time!

If I ever accidentally had a kid, I'd give it to you to raise, Lokmeer.

Ya'd instill the fear of God in 'em I'm sure.

Keep you in mind if I ever need to outsource parenting duties, eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really dont get the need to post intimate things about other people on the forums such as grief or anything that was said off the forum.

Maybe next we can grab some pink salt, dred lock eachothers pubes in a circle of healing light and promise to do better.

(You guys are psycho)

But the homophobic slur is noted. Are you flaming my daughter because she is gay? Are you assuming I'm not aware I posted that myself?

Should I consider haggy, miserable homophobes before I openly post my own stuff?

Your turnip isn't here dumbarse SO SHE ISN'T BEING FLAMED and she isn't gay, she is a dyke and we all know that, BECAUSE, YOU TOLD THIS WHOLE FORUM YOUR TURNIP'S PERSONAL INFO AND THAT SHE WAS HOMOSEXUAL.

This thread is literally about flaming peoples children. I think a homophobic slur counts.

Mother of Dyke, will she get herself a scooter and ride in the Mardi Gras this year with the other Dykes on bikes?
"Dyke" isn't a bad term considering I call one of my besties bull dyke all the time.

it is what lezbos call themselves but what stupid mother runs around the net telling a whole bunch of strangers their turnip is homosexual?
And for the record, if my child was gay I wouldn't and an issue with it. Life's too short to try and press your deeply rooted views on anybody including your own children.

Exactly... it's private information belonging to the individual and no business for a parent to blab that to the whole world.

Let's hear from the guy who plastered that his kid was autistic even though the kid was not autistic about why he thinks parents of homosexuals should just yanno....keep that gay thing private.

Why dont you instead go take that parody down where you have an actual picture of Caskurs son and a whole song about how Caskur was so ashamed of her gay son that he suicided?

Rather bold of you to assume my daughter thinks being with her girlfriend is some touchy subject that she doesnt want anyone to know, you think? SUGATITS?

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

If my child was gay it's not my place to say anything about it on any platform, it would be theirs.

I would encourage them to announce it, of course, but it's not my place to be the one to break it. That would be selfish and more or less using something like that as a prop for discussion then actually caring about that person's, in this case your very own child's, feelings.

Ask your older kids how would they like you telling strangers on the net they were born with only one testicle or some other such personal detail. I am sure they would be mortified.....omg, she really is a piece of work.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Let's hear from the guy who plastered that his kid was autistic even though the kid was not autistic about why he thinks parents of homosexuals should just yanno....keep that gay thing private.

Why dont you instead go take that parody down where you have an actual picture of Caskurs son and a whole song about how Caskur was so ashamed of her gay son that he suicided?

I worked with autistic Kids once, Dovey.

That was only for a few minutes a day, eh.

Can only imagine what the parents must go through as they're stuck with the child for a lifetime.

Many of my co workers had special needs children.

So...I dunno if that was penance for misbehaving in their youth or a previous life.

Was like a lifetime sentence for them.

Kinda scared me, actually.

You'd probably be good at that kinda work tho I'm sure you wouldn't wanna go there.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Can only imagine what the parents must go through as they're stuck with the child for a lifetime.

So...I dunno if that was penance for misbehaving in their youth or a previous life.

You'd probably be good at that kinda work tho I'm sure you wouldn't wanna go there.
Omg..... this is the first time I have seen you write something completely way off base...... she'd dump that turnip in an institution quicker than she'd jump on a Johns credit card.

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

Ask your older kids how would they like you telling strangers on the net they were born with only one testicle or some other such personal detail. I am sure they would be mortified.....omg, she really is a piece of work.
Well, they thought all the shit I was typing thru out the whole Switch fiasco was funny. Some of the time they were the ones giving me ideas.

But actual real life stuff? I wouldn't post about that on a forum in this community. Sure, my oldest has a Corvette I bought him, I'll talk about that and how much of a pain in the ass it was putting a system in it, in the summer when we have everything pimped out I'll post a pic, I don't give a fuck.

But anything personal? Not a chance. It's so attention whore desperation "notice meeee" bullshit that's it's pathetic that anybody would talk about it.

Take Aryan. He's homosexual and if he wants to talk about it? Sure, I guess.

But when he was posting about how he had a back alley castration and asked the doctor to place the detached penis in his mouth, too much info. Leave that shit in your private life and not on these forums

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Welp sorry, guys.

But my daughters being out on a double date (one with her girlfriend and the other with her boyfriend) is absolutely no scandal, not "private" and definitely not something anyone in my family finds "shameful" or something to hide.

At this point, you guys need to go work out the homophobic dysfunction you guys are projecting on other people who simply do not share your...."opinions".

You have enough junk in your back yards to deal with and until Kevin takes that video down, you guys are ridiculous hypocrites desperately grasping for ways to insult peoples families while still trying to look "above it".

Other people are more competent than the both of you when it comes to deciding what they share on a forum and what they dont want shared on a forum.

I think it's sad that if you guys had a kid that was different, you would think less of them and hide it like some big private matter but see no problem saying your hetro kids have a boyfriend or girlfriend. That's just sad. Even for you guys.

It sucks that happiness has such a negative impact on your psyches.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Caskur and all of the members I do not have blocked are major contributors to the existing forum community.

As for the person I have blocked.... er, em *cough* Dove... ya’ll ever met a toxic AF person with a victim mentality? It’s like estrogen psycho of the highest dysfunctional level.... and it’s energy is a plague to any forum it posts in.

Save this community and especially save the noobieswho are being exposed to this pure and utter bullshit being spewed by an opportunistic narcissist sycophant.

BLOCK DOVE NOW!

It's done.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

I think you’re special needs. Seriously

Master

Site Supporter
Caskur and all of the members I do not have blocked are major contributors to the existing forum community.

As for the person I have blocked.... er, em *cough* Dove... ya’ll ever met a toxic AF person with a victim mentality? It’s like estrogen psycho of the highest dysfunctional level.... and it’s energy is a plague to any forum it posts in.

Save this community and especially save the noobieswho are being exposed to this pure and utter bullshit being spewed by an opportunistic narcissist sycophant.

BLOCK DOVE NOW!

It's done.
I put that shitbag on iggy too.

Nobody wants to read her shit and the forum is more smooth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well thank fuck for that it's been two years and I've intentionally avoided these mental case shit bags.

I bet they still bitch and cry about me in every other post because they are bitter as fuck drama junkies who dont know shit better though.

Theyll go for fucking years until they find a new person to bleed on.

I've told these psychos to put me on ignore at least 50 times and all they do is wail about how no one likes me trying to force other people into their dumb fucking drama.

Good good. Maybe now they can stfu and hEaL. They are easily the most vapid toxic nutcases anywhere. Thank. Fucking. Heaven. They finally figured out "ignore". I hope that goes for my offline business as well.

Psychos.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Homosexuality is genetic retardation though....

...just saying.

Like the Downey kids... you still love em but they're never going to fly a jet or perform surgeries..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...just saying.

Like the Downey kids... you still love em but they're never going to fly a jet or perform surgeries..

Mine can fly jets or perform surgeries if she so desires and gets educated to do so.

What she cant do is find herself attracted to men lol.

She thinks David Bowie was hot.....but I dont think that counts lmao

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...just saying.

Mine can fly jets or perform surgeries if she so desires and gets educated to do so.

I was only comparing kids with different retardations. I'm sure your kid could fly planes or operate if she worked at it.

Just a shame that her genetics have flipped the reproductive kill switch...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(You guys are psycho)

I think you’re special needs. Seriously

...is that how you feel about me, Countess?

Well, I s'ppose I could be

in which case I'll dedicate this to you...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...just saying.

I was only comparing kids with different retardations. I'm sure your kid could fly planes or operate if she worked at it.

Who really wants to bring kids into the world we are headed for?

I dont think homosexuality is genetic....but I always kinda suspected this one was gonna be less interested in being the princess and more interested in rescuing the princess.

Im thrilled with anything that makes my daughters happy and as long as they dont come home in Che Gavara shirts telling me they want to dismantle capitalism and they are headed to Portland to get their antifa on.....im totally supportive.

And I adore her girlfriend. They are very good for eachother.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...just saying.

I dont think homosexuality is genetic....but I always kinda suspected this one was gonna be less interested in being the princess and more interested in rescuing the princess.

Im thrilled with anything that makes my daughters happy and as long as they dont come home in Che Gavara shirts telling me they want to dismantle capitalism and they are headed to Portland to get their antifa on.....im totally supportive.

A strong urge to not reproduce yourself is a genetic short circuit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...just saying.

What about straight people who get sterilized and never have kids?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...just saying.

Whackos...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just saying.

I remember Che Guevara when I was a Kid, Dovey.

He was the closest thing the Communist Bloc had to a Rock Star, eh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...just saying.

Whackos...

Fair.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuk sakes josephine, your man is supposed to beat the fuck outta kids when they do shit like that. Fuck better men next time!

My kids tried to act a fool in the store a few times. I'd drag em to the car and beat their asses. All I ever had to say after the first few times was "you wanna go to the car?" Bet your ass they didnt and straightened right the fuck up. Every once in a while though, I'd drag em off without warning them just to change that shit up. My parenting is based upon inconsistency. Best not act up cause you never know. I also told them if they ever came home with a tattoo, I'd scub the fucker off with rock salt. Anyway, a dads job is to discipline and teach them to be civilized and behaved. I always did my job.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My kids tried to act a fool in the store a few times. I'd drag em to the car and beat their asses. All I ever had to say after the first few times was "you wanna go to the car?" Bet your ass they didnt and straightened right the fuck up. Every once in a while though, I'd drag em off without warning them just to change that shit up. My parenting is based upon inconsistency. Best not act up cause you never know. I also told them if they ever came home with a tattoo, I'd scub the fucker off with rock salt. Anyway, a dads job is to discipline and teach them to be civilized and behaved. I always did my job.

Yer hired....Lokmeer!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't wave it about. You accused me of being hobbled by my Catholicism, which was a far miss. I was just setting you straight, you gnat.
And you're still acting like a recovering Catholic.
Shes Porkandcheese
Ah, yes. You are correct, my bad. Apologies for the oversight.
I need to warn people and I'll only do it once,.....the junkie slag and her roid raging ex tell that many lies you will all be caught in their putrid web if you are not careful. Hide your wallets.

Dove is pathological and has always suffered from borderline personality disorder... I watched the deterioration of her brain and increased psychosis after heroin.

I can’t say the same for Big. He is an honest and standup guy and always has been.

I really liked your forum. I was sad to see it go. Sorry tho. I dont see your friend Stubby as you do. I see him as an envious butthurt doxing asshole. Why did a good poster like Peaches leave? Why does he pull this shit? He is not gonna run me off. Just a tad surprised

You are right. Stubs is an asshole. He ruined SG with his ban hammer. I know the people he is good with like him, but he is a bonafied dickcheesed, withered cocksucker ith people he doesn't like. He can go fuck himself with a goddamn
Kids-movie-poster.jpg

Don't lose your fucking heads in this thread, people.

1517483126851.jpg

1524282019343.jpg

1549858195232.jpg

1555969634005.jpg

1615009177425.jpg

Let's dress up for the occasion!!!
PoGo.jpg

OK!!!
Pope-Humble.jpg

Pretending child abuse doesn't exist makes it worse!
Let-Me-Tell-You.jpg

SSS
-
1529193768131.jpg

You are a small-dicked piece of rancid shit.
No, Simpy ruined SG because he's a fucking idiot.

Don't get it twisted.

Simpy has never be a part of a successful board his entire time in this community. Everything the guy touches turns to shit.

SG was built by Flea and myself. Once we both left, SG wasn't gonna survive.

Even with a huge head start they fucked over the biggest forum in this community.

Stupid ppl, stupid results

It’s my vision that is finally coming to fruition... you’re welcome.