To quote one of my true Comic Heroes, Pigmeat Markham....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
(in his classic bit, Here Comes The Judge)

..."Boy, ya got me so confused I doan know HOW many days ta give ya."

And yesterday's shakeup has me so confused I don't know where I can safely post, so I may stick to Meltdown for a while. It'll take me a few days to get re-oriented as to where I can safely poast, so I'll continue my Lenten practice of not posting much.

It helps a lot that I'm ignoring four posters, so even though I can discuss them and their character flaws any time I like, I don't have to read their responses.

OTOH though, since I don't see their posts it does make it harder to figure out what the day's hot topics are.

Life's a bitch, and then you die.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I just now, for the helluvit, read all 3 pages of @Murdock 's Home Reno Thread, with the "SHOW IGNORED CONTENT" button locked down, cause I figured this would offer me a clue as to any "course corrections" that @Biggie Smiles planned to make in his Long Troll against @Bastard Factory 's forum.

I found it disappointing to say the least. He's a meathead with very little imagination and plenty of hate, so I don't know why I had hoped for some fresh scents blowing up from Floriduh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just now, for the helluvit, read all 3 pages of @Murdock 's Home Reno Thread, with the "SHOW IGNORED CONTENT" button locked down, cause I figured this would offer me a clue as to any "course corrections" that @Biggie Smiles planned to make in his Long Troll against @Bastard Factory 's forum.

I found it disappointing to say the least. He's a meathead with very little imagination and plenty of hate, so I don't know why I had hoped for some fresh scents blowing up from Floriduh.
You'll feel much better after a good cry.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Carrying water openly ain't a good look for ya. How about I protect my delicate sensibilities by ignoring you, too? Not forever, but a few days would do me good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Carrying water openly ain't a good look for ya. How about I protect my delicate sensibilities by ignoring you, too? Not forever, but a few days would do me good.
Snowflake snowflaking for a safe space

ROTFLMAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please, make it forever, faggit.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So, that's SIX posters I deem "not worth reading" since I might as wall put Anal Prowler on iggy too. Some posters find it easier just to only come around now and then, and use the scroll wheel a lot whenever they do come around.

Not sure how this will all come out, but there's a couple more weeks of Lent so I'm taking it easy.

@The Prowler I see I'm not able to tag you under your new name, so here's a formal tag.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It helps a lot that I'm ignoring four posters,

Make it five. I wonder if there's a limit. @The Countess, do you know if there's a limit?

What did I do?

Nothing. I just had the idea somehow that you were familiar with the Ignore function so I asked you a question about it.

I’ve had two people on ignore here. I’m pretty sure you can have as many you’d like.
I have x and blandscape. The former is entirely execrable and the latter does too many multipoasts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It helps a lot that I'm ignoring four posters,

Make it five. I wonder if there's a limit. @The Countess, do you know if there's a limit?

What did I do?

Nothing. I just had the idea somehow that you were familiar with the Ignore function so I asked you a question about it.

I’ve had two people on ignore here. I’m pretty sure you can have as many you’d like.
I have x and blandscape. The former is entirely execrable and the latter does too many multipoasts.
The former and the latter! Lol….you’re such an idiot. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I guess we all have our preferences. I like X and the rest of the Old Guard because they are the people who make this forum different from the preceding forums. I see them as a protected species, almost. And while Blandscape would have gotten booted from some earlier forums such as TV for that style of posting, I like it because it's just as relentless as the shitposting of a j00hunter, but more elevated by loftier principles snd better politics.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I guess we all have our preferences. I like X and the rest of the Old Guard because they are the people who make this forum different from the preceding forums. I see them as a protected species, almost. And while Blandscape would have gotten booted from some earlier forums such as TV for that style of posting, I like it because it's just as relentless as the shitposting of a j00hunter, but more elevated by loftier principles snd better politics.
I don't want to read an accent either.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your avatar is terrible in light of all the death and suffering Pootin has recently caused. You should feel ashamed of yourself, but I suspect an idiot like you doesn’t know any better. Da….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your avatar is terrible in light of all the death and suffering Pootin has recently caused. You should feel ashamed of yourself, but I suspect an idiot like you doesn’t know any better. Da….

He lives for the idea that he's bothering you. The only response is to ignore him. He doesn't have anything of value to post on any forum.

He wants to "make people cry". It's pathetic that he lives to do what he never can accomplish.

No one signs onto any forum for Deport Liberals or thinks they should avoid the forum because he's there. He's an unimportant poster and should be treated as such.

He'll make hay about me saying anything about him the last day or so. My message is a simple one, Deport Liberals doesn't matter. Don't bother with his posts...

You're lucky you're on ignore now. I would love it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Joo hunter made you cry and chased you off TV tho

lmao